BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Erin K.
Williamston, SC
This stuff is PIGMENTED! I picked it up from Walmart because of not wanting to pay the price for a higher end alternative. I tried it the other day and was surprised with how creamy it is! It dries darker than what it looks so pick a shade lighter than what you'd normally get. I need more practice with "brow creams" but this one seems real nice!
Olivia H.
This product is great for first time brow gel users. It's cheap and pretty easy to use and comes off easily if you make a mistake. I bought it to practice using gel before spending an arm & leg on the fancy stuff. I probably won't purchase again only because it's smears if you sweat or have oily skin and I need my brows to stay put all day lol.
Stacie A.
Riverside
Great product, it smooths on gently if you don't accidentally grab to much product which can easily happen, I have very light brows so this product works great to make them look full, I use this product everyday and the only problem I have is how little you have to use so you don't mess up your entire look by accidentally grabbing too much
Summer M.
East Prairie, MO
I used this product for such a long time, usually whenever I was out of my Anastasia Dip Brow. It really surprised me! I believe I paid $4 for it, and it was actually very good. Of course, it isn't as smooth as the dipbrow, but I would definitely buy it again and I recommend it, especially if you're on a budget. It is soooo underrated.
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
I love this product! I barely used any and my brow (right) look so much more defined. I definitely see this replacing my e.l.f. Wax brow pencil. I used a pointed eyeshadow brush to apply and it worked very well. Overall excellent quality at a bargain of a price.
Esthefany G.
Pasadena, TX
This product has saved my life. It's really hard for me to find a great eyebrow product because of how bushy my eyebrows are and because of how hard to work with they are. This product is soo creamy and stays put alllll day long! Not only that it's so cheap! I love it. Plus a little product goes a long way. I recommend it all the time.
Alysha C.
Columbia Hts, MN
Not the best for brow product I've used. What's nice is it is does hold in place which is good. But it is hard to work with, I feel like I needed to keep going back for more & more product. But for the price I highly recommend this if you aren't trying to spend $18 on ABH brow pomade or even $8 on NYX. Not a very good color selection.
Ashley A.
Crossville, TN
This is my favorite eyebrow product. The brown shade is perfect for my dark brown brows. This pomade is smooth and very easy to distribute through the brows. Once it's on and dried it stays on all day with out smudging. This product is defiantly a steal!
liz t.
solway
I have just recently bought this, and I love it, it goes on so nice on brows and as linger!!! It does have a nice glass container, that I love!! It does stay on for a long time, makes my eyes and eye brows look awesome. Can't think of any improvement, awesome price for a well pigmented product and yes I will buy it again!!
Layla D.
Buckner, MO
I actually use the shade 'medium brown' but they wouldn't let me choose that. . . Lol. Anyway! I love this product so much! I originally found out about it by using my friends. I fell in love so purchased my own. It does come out kind of clumpy sometimes but nothing you can't work with. Fully recommend! Would purchase again.
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?