BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What are your thoughts on e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow...2 Answers
  • How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Clare N.
Definitely a dupe for Anastasia Dipbrow. Goes on so easily and stays all day. The value is AMAZING. It's $3 for gel that will last forever. The shade range could use some work, but I took a chance on the Medium shade and it works really well for me.
Allie S.
I love this brow product. It's very creamy and pigmented!! It's also very easy to apply and give a nice flawless look to the brows. It's very easy the blend and it comes in multiply colors to fit any brow color.
Sarah H.
This product is great. It feels and glides I'm just like an Anastasia brow pomade would. This dip is very easy to apply just as any other pomade. The only improvement it would need is less of a gooey ness to it.
Sydney K.
This product is the first brow gel/pomade that I have used and I love it. It is creamy and glides on which makes it easy to fill in your brows. It lasts all day even in high heat. For the price you can't beat it.
Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
I love this product. I used macs paint pot for eye liner but was paying up to 15 dollars for one. This product works just as well and cost me only 3 dollars! It last just as long and was the same color as I used.
jaedin b.
This is so pigmented and it has some serious staying powder. I used a liner brush of my own but for the price, you absolutely cant beat it. it wont budge! you could probably even swim in this stuff, no kidding!
Daniel S.
Arlington
Similar to the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow but drier and you get less product for a fraction of the price, quite pigmented but I had trouble finding this in any drigstore I only really saw this at TJ Max
Misty S.
Camp Hill, PA
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality, wearability, and overall ease of use for this product. A little bit goes a long way for this product, and I've never had an issue with it lasting throughout the day!
Zayra D.
One of the best drugstore eyebrow creams I have tried. It has a great texture and you can always wet your brush for a smoother application. Lasts all day for me. I switched over to the eyebrow pencil however because I always kept losing my brush.
Lexi G.
Robstown , TX
This brow cream is really pigmented and easy to use. Lasts long all day and the pro is you can use it for both liner and eyebrow gel. It could improve on container but I would definitely buy again for sure!
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?