BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Bronx
I really enjoy this I received this as a gift recently in medium brown which I initially thought would be too light for me because I have black brows. I was mistaken because it is the perfect filler for any sparse areas and doesn't make my brows look too severe. Great product
Pamela F.
Pamela F.
Derwood, MD
Not really one of my favorites . The product is very smudgy and comes off and moves easily . I don't personally like it but if you want to try it maybe it will work for you !
Ramya A.
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
Best part about this brand is that it's so reasonable. I specifically like this because I can dip the brush and style it however I like . It's easy to use and would definitely recommend it to everyone
makayla brooke t.
makayla brooke t.
Georgia
LOVE THIS PRODUCT !!!! compared to high ends it's phenomenal and retails for around 4-6$. It's very long lasting and stays in place all day. This will be my go-to brow pomade.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
I swear by this product! I have a perfect angled brush I use along with this to give my brows the perfect shape that will last me all day. I would not have the confidence I do without this product!!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Banning , CA
Best eyebrow cream! It lasts all day! Reminds me of the Anastasia eyebrow cream but at a fraction of the price. So far it doesn't dry out on me! Bought it from old navy for 4 dollars! Will buy again!
Alandra S.
Alandra S.
Pleasanton, CA
Words cannot explain how AMAZING this product is. I like this way more than the anastasia dip brow. I thought that was amazing until I tried this. And it is very affordable!
Alison S.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
I've recently started using gel eyebrow cream but this works for me. It's hard to find a shade that works for me, I'm strawberry blonde with very light skin and their light brown worked perfectly.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Chaparral, NM
This eyebrow gel from ELF works amazing, in my opinion works exactly like the Anastasia and the Milani brow gels. It is only $3 I believe, and works great! (Shade-Espresso)
Nyraeona H.
Nyraeona H.
I use this product for my brows and it works perfectly. The only thing is that a little more could end up looking too much. You would have to master when to stop applying.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily