BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Review for: Light Brown
This eyebrow cream is extremely pigmented. A little goes along way. I'm still trying to work on my brows to I think you should go light handed with this product because it's really creamy and pigmented. Overall, great for the price recommend.
jackie g.
jackie g.
Columbus
Review for: Light Brown
This one of my favorite eyebrow products. I use this most of the time. Its creamy and very pigmented. I would definitely buy this again. I highly recommend it.
Shay S.
Shay S.
Stillwater
Review for: Light Brown
Better than anything anastasia has made. I have no brows and this pot give me natural looking strong brows that stay on through water and sweat and little kids hands. Will buy until I die
Chia
Chia
Review for: Light Brown
It has the same smooth consistency as the ABH pomade and the color is fantastic. I have the color espresso and its basically dark brown/black. It lasts just as long as the ABH pomade too.
ronda a.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Review for: Light Brown
Use this everyday. The product defines my brows perfectly and I just love it. It does get a lil dry when using it for awhile but if you wet it there no problems afterward with this product
Janaya S.
Janaya S.
Harrisonburg
Review for: Light Brown
This liner is creamy and applies easily however it's worth noting that the brown color is not very dark and so it's good for a neutral look but not a dramatic one.
Jerrica D.
Jerrica D.
Westport, IN
Review for: Light Brown
I've only used this once. I don't know if I messed up or if the product wasnt the right shade for me. It went on just fine and it's compact so it's fits anywhere.
Macie W.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Review for: Light Brown
For such a cheap price it is my go to gel eyeliner. Stays on all day and mine came with an applicator that made it very easy to apply. I have bought several times.
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Light Brown
I use this on my brows all the time! I really like the formula, it's pigmented and creamy. Only downfall is that it dries quickly! But definetly worth the price!
Misty H.
Misty H.
Review for: Light Brown
This eyeliner is super creamy and spreads nicely. It's super cheap it's about $3 at Walmart. I would recommend using with a small brush. It's well worth the price and lasts for a very long time. I will always buy
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?