BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Sarah H.
Brook Park, OH
I literally use this product every day I love the way it looks on my eyebrows it is so creamy and for such a good product to buy
Does not come off throughout the day and is such a good formula 10 out of 10 would recommend
Sarah C.
I bought this more as a color to fill my brows in with. I don't use it as often as other products but it's easy to apply. My only complaint would be that it dries out easy. I usually add a drop of oil to it. I would probably buy again just because the price is amazing compared to the other products I use.
Macy K.
Cleveland
This is an amazing dupe for the Anastasia brow serum. It applies easily and beautiful. My eye color is blue , it was a little too dark for me but was still wonderful product. I would recommend to someone with darker hair.
Deanna M.
At first I didn't like this since I wasn't used to it but now I love it! The color match is good. It's pigmented, creamy, blends well. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way! Very cheap in price but great quality.
Julienn G.
Kissimmee, FL
Just recently got this product and it's a good 4/5. The pigment gives off an ok amount not really as much as the dipbrow pomade from Anastasia, but overall stick a good product and it's still good for makeup learners as well !
Megan Lynn O.
Alpine, UT
It worked on my brows and I was very pleased with how cheap it was and how much product I got. There is definatly better brow products out there but it wasn't bad.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
i have never tried this before until until my niece bought me one she said it works good on eyebrows. ive just had been using brown pencil on my eyebrows until she showed me this product. it goes on smooth looks so clean. i absolutely love this product. i would recommend this product
Jazzi S.
This product is great! I've been using it every day for a few months and I really love it. I like how this formula is gel-like and soft, which makes it easier to apply and more forgivable if you go in too heavy handed
Jessika G.
I love this brow pomade!! It matches my brows perfectly and it lasts a long time. I ordered it from elf.com. This also does not dry out easy and it is better than Anastasia's dip brow and it is much much cheaper !!
Jazmine R.
Conway, SC
Just bought this and it was really cheap for such good quality. Just like almost everything else I've bought from elf. It works miracles for both my brows and my eyeliner. Lasts decently long too, easy application
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?