BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
I love this product! I barely used any and my brow (right) look so much more defined. I definitely see this replacing my e.l.f. Wax brow pencil. I used a pointed eyeshadow brush to apply and it worked very well. Overall excellent quality at a bargain of a price.
Esthefany G.
Pasadena, TX
This product has saved my life. It's really hard for me to find a great eyebrow product because of how bushy my eyebrows are and because of how hard to work with they are. This product is soo creamy and stays put alllll day long! Not only that it's so cheap! I love it. Plus a little product goes a long way. I recommend it all the time.
Alysha C.
Columbia Hts, MN
Not the best for brow product I've used. What's nice is it is does hold in place which is good. But it is hard to work with, I feel like I needed to keep going back for more & more product. But for the price I highly recommend this if you aren't trying to spend $18 on ABH brow pomade or even $8 on NYX. Not a very good color selection.
liz t.
solway
I have just recently bought this, and I love it, it goes on so nice on brows and as linger!!! It does have a nice glass container, that I love!! It does stay on for a long time, makes my eyes and eye brows look awesome. Can't think of any improvement, awesome price for a well pigmented product and yes I will buy it again!!
Layla D.
Buckner, MO
I actually use the shade 'medium brown' but they wouldn't let me choose that. . . Lol. Anyway! I love this product so much! I originally found out about it by using my friends. I fell in love so purchased my own. It does come out kind of clumpy sometimes but nothing you can't work with. Fully recommend! Would purchase again.
Brittany R.
I have fair skin and it's super hard to find a brow color to look good on me. I tried the elf brow cream in the lightest shade and loved it! It applies easy and last all day! I have only had to purchase one because the product has lasted me so long I still have it after months! When I run out I will definitely purchase again!
Mayah G.
I love this brow product. It's the one I go to whenever I run out of my high end one. It's easy to use and easy to blend into the brows. It's super affordable and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable brow pomade.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
This is the best eyebrow product I have used. It is just like the Anastasia brow pomade! It is as good as the high end brands. I am a first time user. I will be buying again. I recommend to anyone looking for a good eyebrow product.
Julia B.
I am a dirty blonde, and I was having a hard time finding an eyebrow product that matched my hair color. I decided to buy this one because it was cheap and seemed like the right color. When I first put it on, my eyebrows seemed really dark. After I evened the pigment out with an eyebrow brush, it looked a lot better.
Patricia G.
Bradenton , FL
I love this pomade it's super creamy and it goes on super smooth. A little bit goes a long way and it also dries very fast. I bought it at Walmart for $3 very affordable and it by far one of favorites. I will attach a photo of myself with the eyebrow pomade.
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?