BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Naitasia H.
Naitasia H.
Somerville, MA
I use the black pot with the elf angled brush to fill in my brows. The packaging is really good at not letting the product dry out (unlike some brands) and a little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time.
Laura D.
Laura D.
its OK color choice is lacking and it gets crumbly requires me to blend 2 colors to get a decent shade if your on a budget it works but ive gotten better results from other brands
NaTasha B.
NaTasha B.
Elf products are everything when I can't keep my need to shop for makeup at bay. They are amazing products for an incredible price. I'm never disapointed. This product is as wonderful as the rest of them.
Nelle K.
Nelle K.
I've used this liner and brow cream from e.l.f. For the eyebrows it works good and for the eye liner the pigment was a little light for the way I normally apply my liner but if you act a liquid before like bio oil or a primer it shows better
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Cadillac
Awesome product. Comparable to Anastasia dip brow pomade. It stay on for days at a time. My eye color is blue and it looks amazing. I got this from the drug store and would totally buy it again. I love it.
Tania A.
Tania A.
I use this as a brow pomade and I love it! It lasts all day and doesn't budge. I bought it at TJ maxx for only $2 and I can't believe how good it is! Was not expecting this from such an affordable product.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
East Hartford, CT
I bought this product just to test out because one of my friend recommended it. Oh how much I love this product it's so creamy and so easy to apply and wipe off! It was a drug store product but I believe it was worth it.
Amber S.
Amber S.
I tried this because a few gurus on YouTube said it was an excellent dupe to my ABH dip brow pomade. It's not necessarily a dupe but it is similar. Not bad for the price, but just not up to par with ABH.
Chris N Javi L.
Chris N Javi L.
Laredo, TX
I love this brand! So many incredible products! Found the perfect color that matches my eyebrows. Love it's consistency and it's so easy to apply! The price is even better and I can find it everywhere!
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Bronx
I really enjoy this I received this as a gift recently in medium brown which I initially thought would be too light for me because I have black brows. I was mistaken because it is the perfect filler for any sparse areas and doesn't make my brows look too severe. Great product
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily