BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Gabby Z.
Gabby Z.
Kingston, GA
Honestly the best product for my brows I use to only use powder product for the brows but once I started using elf's brow gel I loved it! It's pigmented and makes my eyebrows look way better!
jasmine m.
jasmine m.
Gilroy, CA
Omg I love these they work perfectly for my brows ! Although they do dry really fast. But other than that I love them I use it a lot actually it's literally one of my favorite brow products.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Forsyth, GA
I wear this as a brow cream to fill in my eyebrows. It starts to fade throughout the day and I sometimes have to reapply. Woring outside is not a good idea to wear. If you sweat it comes off.
L E.
L E.
I really like this product and the price is great. The only down side is that it doesn’t last very long. It does seem to fade away a bit on my eyebrows. Overall it’s a good product at a very good price!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Omaha, NE
LOVE this product. It is great for filling in brows for a natural look, or even a Glam look. It is very creamy and glides onto the brow smoothly and evenly. Very pigmented. Definitely a dupe for anastasia dip brow pomade.
Maria B.
Maria B.
I love this!!! It's cheap and amazing quality! I can never go wrong with this! I almost use it as my eyebrow dipbrow and it work absolutely amazing!!! I gone through about 3 of them already! Will definitely buy again!
jackie d.
jackie d.
Las Vegas
I use this for the middle and tip of my brow to give it more of an ombré effect on my eyebrows. Very creamy. But when it drys it feels a bit hard so what i do is blend it with my spoolie.
Marcia N.
Marcia N.
Mastic , NY
I love this brow product! It's works so good on me , the pigment is great and goes on smoothly on to brows and easy to blend out and make them perfect! Definitely will go out and buy more
Adeline C.
Adeline C.
It is a very good dip brow I love it and I use it when I get glamed up and I use it pretty often and it goes good with my green eyes and it takes like 2 minutes to put on very easy to use
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Visalia , CA
This is a good dupe for Anastasia brow but it is not as good as the original. It become very patchy through the day and very easily comes off. I think you are better off spending a little extra money for the real thing
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.