BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Review for: Light Brown
This is made to be a lot like the ABH pomade dipbrow & while the quality isn't exactly the same it still gets the job done. I like the product considering it's cheap and is not difficult to use.
TheMamaAsker ..
TheMamaAsker ..
Review for: Light Brown
I use this for both a liner and an eyebrow gel and it serves both purposes with ease! The pot will last me forever and it's great for travel since it's a Slashie product!
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Washougal, WA
Review for: Light Brown
It's the first cream/pomade I've ever used. But my first impression was super good. It does what the description says. Keeps my brows in place all day as well, and for $4 I can't really complain! Probably will buy this again.
Alex A.
Alex A.
Carrollton,t.x
Review for: Light Brown
Honestly this eyebrow pomade is great. When you wear it people won't even realize its from elf. It shows up the same Anastasia Beverly hills pomade will look but its way cheaper which is great
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: Light Brown
Wow there are so many elf products I absolutely love!! This is def one of my fav elf products that I buy because it gets my brows on point never fails lasts a long time!
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Review for: Light Brown, Other
I love how this stays on but it is a lot dark so you have to not over do it, a light touch does the trick, long lasting great quality and loved the color of done right
Annie C.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Light Brown
Is not the best eyebrow I've ever Drew in or ever did with a cream eyeliner but I cannot lie if you are on a budget it does do the job but it just doesn't last too long
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Sunnyside, WA
Review for: Light Brown
I love this pomade it's pigmented but not too pigmented I still suggest using a light hand because it can be harsh. I use the elf brow kit to set the pomade but once it's set it's on ALL DAY!
molly p.
molly p.
mcalistervillle
Review for: Light Brown
Looks so natural, super easy to apply, matches my natural eyebrow color really well, is super long lasting, the packaging is sleek and stylish. I would buy again because it is cheap and a great dupe for higher end products.
ELISA R.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Review for: Light Brown
This is an unbelievably amazing pomade for your eyebrows! It goes on smoothly and it stays in place. No need to spend a lot of money on ABH pomade now that I have this.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY
how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can someone describe whether it has a waxy texture?