BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works really good in my eyebrows, haven't tried it as eyeliner yet. It would have earned 5 stars but I found the consistency very dry and kind of crumbly. I have other products I would recommend to people but this would be a second choice.
Lydia D.
Oak Harbor
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eyebrow gel. I use it everyday. Super cheap and affordable and lasts forever. Can buy at almost any drugstore for less than $5. Stays on super well and has simple but cute packaging. I would recommend this item to anyone who like brow gels.
Vanessa S.
I like this product. Not sure if it's the best brow product out there, but it's definitely worth it for the price. Very affordable and there's so much product in the jar that it'll last you forever! It had more of a creamy consistency rather than dry.
Jessica H.
Union Bridge, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased this twice and likely will buy it again. My only gripe is that it dries out before it's completely gone. I use this mostly to define my eyebrows and sometimes as eyeliner in a pinch. I like that it gives a pretty natural look for eyebrows (not really into the Instagram eyebrows thing). I use the elf eyebrow duo brush to apply.
c L.
92101
I use this every day. Definitely a dupe for ABH! I don't have full brows but this brow cream really does the deal. It's very creamy. It comes in a pretty small bowl but it lasts forever! I bought mine months ago and there's still a lot. Jus remember to not use a heavy hand as this dries pretty quickly.
Marie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first brow cream I've ever tried; I found it when on with ease, with a little going a very long way. The packaging is very compact and doesn't take up too much room - fits in organizers quite well. I would def recommend it be tried - it will open up up a lot of possibilities!
Monica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is cheap and amazing! It glides on smooth and has such a nice cream texture! It's good if learning to shape brows and color in! I personally recommend using a setting spray as it can smear easier in heat! However I do buy this time after time!
Angelica A.
New waverly tx
This elf 2 in 1 eyebrow cream and lock on liner is great ! I've tried it for both liner and eyebrows & it glides on great helping fill in my brows and creating the eyeliner look I'm going for. I will definitely buy again for the fact that I'm getting 2 uses out of one affordable product.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
This product actually isn't that bad. It's thick and has a moussey texture to it and if you use the right brush it can create such beautiful hair like strokes on the brows! The only thing I don't like is the shade range... only four colors smh
Taylor R.
Moulton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before I decided to spend a lot of money on a pomade, I bought this to learn how to use it and I didn't expect to love it as much as I do. It's easy to work with. However, it doesn't stay on as long as a high end one would, but you are paying less. It's a good product no matter what.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol