BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
makayla brooke t.
makayla brooke t.
Georgia
Review for: Light Brown
LOVE THIS PRODUCT !!!! compared to high ends it's phenomenal and retails for around 4-6$. It's very long lasting and stays in place all day. This will be my go-to brow pomade.
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Soledad, CA
Review for: Light Brown
I'm not fan of this product, i tried it in the blonde shade and I didn't like at all , it is super dry even if I apply a drop of oil , and I think it is just the shade , I'll try a darker one next time
Pamela F.
Pamela F.
Derwood, MD
Review for: Light Brown
Not really one of my favorites . The product is very smudgy and comes off and moves easily . I don't personally like it but if you want to try it maybe it will work for you !
Ramya A.
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
Review for: Light Brown
Best part about this brand is that it's so reasonable. I specifically like this because I can dip the brush and style it however I like . It's easy to use and would definitely recommend it to everyone
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Review for: Light Brown
I swear by this product! I have a perfect angled brush I use along with this to give my brows the perfect shape that will last me all day. I would not have the confidence I do without this product!!
Alandra S.
Alandra S.
Pleasanton, CA
Review for: Light Brown, Other
Words cannot explain how AMAZING this product is. I like this way more than the anastasia dip brow. I thought that was amazing until I tried this. And it is very affordable!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Banning , CA
Review for: Light Brown
Best eyebrow cream! It lasts all day! Reminds me of the Anastasia eyebrow cream but at a fraction of the price. So far it doesn't dry out on me! Bought it from old navy for 4 dollars! Will buy again!
Alison S.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Light Brown
I've recently started using gel eyebrow cream but this works for me. It's hard to find a shade that works for me, I'm strawberry blonde with very light skin and their light brown worked perfectly.
shatoni B.
shatoni B.
Review for: Light Brown, Other
I love this product I prefer to use this then doing eyebrows with a eyeliner. It last much much longer and i can make them perfect without having to use a concealer.
Nyraeona H.
Nyraeona H.
Review for: Light Brown
I use this product for my brows and it works perfectly. The only thing is that a little more could end up looking too much. You would have to master when to stop applying.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?