BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What are your thoughts on e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow...2 Answers
  • How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?3 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...3 Answers
Sarah F.
This stuff stays on all day long! Gives my eyebrows a flawless look. I wish I could find a bit of a lighter color, but nonetheless, this stuff is amazing. At $3 a pop you can't beat it. I've had mine for a few months and I'm just now starting to put a dent in it. And I use it almost every day! Great buy.
Karen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate this. I wish I could give it no stars. I was at a friends house and last minute had to go somewhere and she let me use this and it was literally trash. I use ABH and it's over a million times better! I know it's so much cheaper but cheaper isn't always better.
kelly f.
Adelphi
A GREAT DUPE FOR THE ABH DIPBROW!! And what's even better about this is it's such a a nice creamy texture so when you wanna use it as a liner it just glidessss right on the eyelid and I think it's a must have dupe if you don't have enough for the ABH dipbrow!
Erin B.
Minneapolis
I love this product! This brow dip works so well and for so many different things. I have used it has a brow cream, as an eyeliner, and even as an eye shadow. It is super pigmented and long lasting. I will definitely be adding this product to my daily regimen.
Ja'Nana J.
Queen City , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am just starting to do my brows and this has been a real life saver, I love this sooo much. It is smooth and easy to use. It blends very well and cleans up nice! This is great if you're on a budget too!
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is decent. I bought this to use for my eyebrows and got the medium shade (I have really dark brown hair) and it was actually too dark for my brows so now I use it for my eyeliner on days when I don't want pitch black on them. Its a pretty smooth formula and is an amazing formula!
Kelsey S.
Whitwell, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always thought e.l.f. was cheap and didn't look good or work at all, but I purchased this eyebrow pomade just to try it, and it is now my favorite. It stays on very good, and it was only $4. It lasts a good while too. I have already purchased more,
Juana J.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because you can use both for your eyes or eyebrows.The product is just right it's like a 2in 1.My eye color are actually a dark brown.I usually use this product everyday for my eyebrows.Yes I would definitely recommend it to everyone .
Codi S.
I love to use this e.l.f lock on liner and brow cream for my daily look! It's kind of like the anastasia beverly hills dip brow but very affordable! It is a perfect dupe. I bought it at my local walmart and 10/10 would recommend it to people new to make up!
Jordan H.
Oh my god???? This stuff was like $4 i think... IT IS WONDERFUL. Idk if its waterproof or not because i havent tested it out yet, but this stuff goes on so easily and smooth. I will be buying this brand for my eyebrows from now on, its cheap and efficient.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Does this smudge a bunch if I accidentally numb my brow? I have dry skin Idk if that helps lol