BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Fulton, MD
I enjoy using this product because it's easy and very smooth. My advice is to wear a good setting spray because it can smudge easily. I am definitely going to keep this product in my makeup collection!
Marina D.
Marina D.
I just bought this and I have to stay I really like it. This stuff really stays on! After I let it dry I tried wiping it wit my fingers to see if it would smear off and nope nothing so I tried water and it still stayed on and what's really great about it's not expensive at all!
Sammie M.
Sammie M.
10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND! It's not only super creamy, pigmented, and lasts forever, but it's $3! A little goes a long way and this little product will last you months! It doesn't try out either! New favorite!
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
This is a pretty good product, as long as you don't use too much. Applies very easily, lasts all day and hold the color for the duration of being worn. I don't use eyebrow products too much, but I don't like the texture too well.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Cornish, ME
I bought this at our local marshalls for under 2 bucks in the shade of light medium. I absolutely loved my brow compact and only used the gel part! Now I have just the actual part I love!!!! So easy to apply, and blend! So natural!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
muskegon, MI
Love this product! It’s a very good dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow! It’s very natural looking and stays on all day. If I’m in a hurry I fill in my brows and then use the same angle brush to line my lash line. Love it.
Holly F.
Holly F.
This stuff is totally the best! Woth a brush you can control how much product goes on, how dark you want your eyebrows or liner, and had a smooth application. It's smudge proof and lasts all day!
Leah R.
Leah R.
Cocoa, FL
It's very long lasting, but make sure to keep your brush saturated or else it'll dry up and get flaky. I use this as an eyeliner with a skinny angled brush and it lasts me all day. I buy mine at target. You can't beat the price!
cameryn m.
cameryn m.
bronx
This product is my hoil grail brow product. It is a great dupe for the Anastasia dipbrow. It makes my brows look like they came straight from instagram. And the price is so affordable.
Brittney
Brittney
Chesapeake Beach, MD
Absolutely love this product! I mostly use for my brows but it works great as a liner as well! You don't need much product to fill your brows and very light strokes. It's easy to apply too much of this product on accident. It wears well all day and I don't have to reapply, comes off easy with makeup remover.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.