BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
jasmine m.
jasmine m.
Gilroy, CA
Omg I love these they work perfectly for my brows ! Although they do dry really fast. But other than that I love them I use it a lot actually it's literally one of my favorite brow products.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Forsyth, GA
I wear this as a brow cream to fill in my eyebrows. It starts to fade throughout the day and I sometimes have to reapply. Woring outside is not a good idea to wear. If you sweat it comes off.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Omaha, NE
LOVE this product. It is great for filling in brows for a natural look, or even a Glam look. It is very creamy and glides onto the brow smoothly and evenly. Very pigmented. Definitely a dupe for anastasia dip brow pomade.
Adeline C.
Adeline C.
It is a very good dip brow I love it and I use it when I get glamed up and I use it pretty often and it goes good with my green eyes and it takes like 2 minutes to put on very easy to use
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.
East Bernstadt, KY
Just like all the other elf products that I have used. This product has blown me away. I cannot get over how they make such an amazing product for such an affordable price. It lasts forever and I would highly recommend
Maria B.
Maria B.
I love this!!! It's cheap and amazing quality! I can never go wrong with this! I almost use it as my eyebrow dipbrow and it work absolutely amazing!!! I gone through about 3 of them already! Will definitely buy again!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Visalia , CA
This is a good dupe for Anastasia brow but it is not as good as the original. It become very patchy through the day and very easily comes off. I think you are better off spending a little extra money for the real thing
Marcia N.
Marcia N.
Mastic , NY
I love this brow product! It's works so good on me , the pigment is great and goes on smoothly on to brows and easy to blend out and make them perfect! Definitely will go out and buy more
jackie d.
jackie d.
Las Vegas
I use this for the middle and tip of my brow to give it more of an ombré effect on my eyebrows. Very creamy. But when it drys it feels a bit hard so what i do is blend it with my spoolie.
Sirena R.
Sirena R.
Fresno ca
The elf pomade I think is a good substitute for the ABH dip brow since it's much more affordable but it's best to be used lightly and then built up since it's very pigmented and creamy.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily