BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Samantha S.
manteca
This product is absolutely amazing. It works well whether you're using it for your eyebrows to add a little color or for eyeliner. It glides on well, doesn't dry out, and lasts long. This product is all around amazing and I will buy it again when I run out.
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
This product works really good in my eyebrows, haven't tried it as eyeliner yet. It would have earned 5 stars but I found the consistency very dry and kind of crumbly. I have other products I would recommend to people but this would be a second choice.
Lydia D.
Oak Harbor
My favorite eyebrow gel. I use it everyday. Super cheap and affordable and lasts forever. Can buy at almost any drugstore for less than $5. Stays on super well and has simple but cute packaging. I would recommend this item to anyone who like brow gels.
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
This is decent. I bought this to use for my eyebrows and got the medium shade (I have really dark brown hair) and it was actually too dark for my brows so now I use it for my eyeliner on days when I don't want pitch black on them. Its a pretty smooth formula and is an amazing formula!
Jessica H.
Union Bridge, MD
I have purchased this twice and likely will buy it again. My only gripe is that it dries out before it's completely gone. I use this mostly to define my eyebrows and sometimes as eyeliner in a pinch. I like that it gives a pretty natural look for eyebrows (not really into the Instagram eyebrows thing). I use the elf eyebrow duo brush to apply.
Marie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
This is the first brow cream I've ever tried; I found it when on with ease, with a little going a very long way. The packaging is very compact and doesn't take up too much room - fits in organizers quite well. I would def recommend it be tried - it will open up up a lot of possibilities!
Angelica A.
New waverly tx
This elf 2 in 1 eyebrow cream and lock on liner is great ! I've tried it for both liner and eyebrows & it glides on great helping fill in my brows and creating the eyeliner look I'm going for. I will definitely buy again for the fact that I'm getting 2 uses out of one affordable product.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
This product actually isn't that bad. It's thick and has a moussey texture to it and if you use the right brush it can create such beautiful hair like strokes on the brows! The only thing I don't like is the shade range... only four colors smh
Taylor R.
Moulton, AL
Before I decided to spend a lot of money on a pomade, I bought this to learn how to use it and I didn't expect to love it as much as I do. It's easy to work with. However, it doesn't stay on as long as a high end one would, but you are paying less. It's a good product no matter what.
Natalia C.
I love this brow product!! You do not need a lot of product on the brush because a little goes a longggg way!! It is super easy to apply but be careful not to apply a lot at once. The pigmentation is great! The price is great for such great quality.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?