BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Tania A.
Tania A.
Review for: Light Brown
I use this as a brow pomade and I love it! It lasts all day and doesn't budge. I bought it at TJ maxx for only $2 and I can't believe how good it is! Was not expecting this from such an affordable product.
Maddy H.
Maddy H.
Cadillac
Review for: Light Brown
Awesome product. Comparable to Anastasia dip brow pomade. It stay on for days at a time. My eye color is blue and it looks amazing. I got this from the drug store and would totally buy it again. I love it.
Nelle K.
Nelle K.
Review for: Light Brown
I've used this liner and brow cream from e.l.f. For the eyebrows it works good and for the eye liner the pigment was a little light for the way I normally apply my liner but if you act a liquid before like bio oil or a primer it shows better
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
East Hartford, CT
Review for: Light Brown
I bought this product just to test out because one of my friend recommended it. Oh how much I love this product it's so creamy and so easy to apply and wipe off! It was a drug store product but I believe it was worth it.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Review for: Light Brown
I tried this because a few gurus on YouTube said it was an excellent dupe to my ABH dip brow pomade. It's not necessarily a dupe but it is similar. Not bad for the price, but just not up to par with ABH.
Chris N Javi L.
Chris N Javi L.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Light Brown
I love this brand! So many incredible products! Found the perfect color that matches my eyebrows. Love it's consistency and it's so easy to apply! The price is even better and I can find it everywhere!
makayla brooke t.
makayla brooke t.
Georgia
Review for: Light Brown
LOVE THIS PRODUCT !!!! compared to high ends it's phenomenal and retails for around 4-6$. It's very long lasting and stays in place all day. This will be my go-to brow pomade.
Pamela F.
Pamela F.
Derwood, MD
Review for: Light Brown
Not really one of my favorites . The product is very smudgy and comes off and moves easily . I don't personally like it but if you want to try it maybe it will work for you !
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Soledad, CA
Review for: Light Brown
I'm not fan of this product, i tried it in the blonde shade and I didn't like at all , it is super dry even if I apply a drop of oil , and I think it is just the shade , I'll try a darker one next time
Ramya A.
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
Review for: Light Brown
Best part about this brand is that it's so reasonable. I specifically like this because I can dip the brush and style it however I like . It's easy to use and would definitely recommend it to everyone
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY
how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can someone describe whether it has a waxy texture?