BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?4 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melissa T.
e.l.f. Is a tricky brand because there are some really awesome products with a cheaper price tag and then there are some products you use and completely understand why it's only $2. This is one of those awesome products! I only picked this up because I wanted a cheaper version of ABH pomade and boy was I surprised. I went back and purchased it in every color. It stays in place and doesn't amuse once you apply it to your brows. I most likely will never buy ABH brow pomade again!
Thee O.
Compton, CA
I bought the blue shaded brow gel from elf cosmetics and it's so crazy good. I couldn't believe how pigmented it is. It's literally one of my favorite products now and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to have a colored brow that applies over dark brows e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
This is definitely my favorite product of 2017, it is such a really good brow cream, I'd say it's a dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade You just need a good angled brush such as the e.l.f. Studio Small Angled Brush and you'll be done! Your eyebrows will be perfect.
Stephanie C.
It's actually a pretty good dupe as far as a lock on liner is considered. I use this for my eye brows and pat it with a little brown eye shadow ( or the brown eyebrow powder from my other elf eyebrow palette) and it works out for me great! Doesn't smudge or smear and that's amazing especially because I have a bad habit of scratching at my brows.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Creame.l.f. Eyebrow Kit
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Even though it is only $3 on their website I still would not suggest this if you're looking for a waterproof, long-wearing brow pomade. It wipes off easily and it oxidizes extremely bad! I used the shade Medium Brown and by the time it sat and oxidized my brows looked almost black! I was mad! I mean, this product is good if you're just going out for a VERY short amount of time and if you don't sweat.
Karolina C.
I just recently started using eyebrow products and I got this product recommended to me by a friend and I use this product every time I go to an event and it stays on and makes my eyebrows look good I will definitely be buying this in the future!
Sierra G.
Murrieta, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! I use this every single day as a brow pomade and I think it's a great dupe for some higher end pomades out there. It's easy to use and very affordable. My tip to those wanting to purchase online is that the pictures are lighter than they actually are in person so if you're on the fence about a color keep in mind it'll be darker once you have it in your hands!
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Really love this product, I tend to use it for a more defined, going out looks. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because their lightest color is still white dark, I have to be pretty careful with it, and also because it gets really thick and putty-like and doesn't stick to the brush, just moves around. But other than that, fantastic product and super cheap.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Found this originally at a ELF flagship store in NYC. So glad they brought it to their website! I'm in love! Wayyy better than other drugstore pomades I've tried. The blonde color is actually light enough for blondes! The product doesn't dry out super quickly like most drugstore pomades either!
Kenady W.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a great product! I use the medium shade for a true brown liner. It applies easily, lasts all day, and doesn't fade. It's not too dark but is still noticeable even with a dramatic eye look. I don't recommend it for the eyebrows though since it can look super harsh. It also rubbed off easy on my eyebrows, but on the eyelids it lasts hours. Eyeliner, yes! Eyebrows, no!
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?