BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
LA18💋🅿️ A.
San Jose CA
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
nicolina 💘.
New Jersey
This product is my holy grail. It is great dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow. I only used to use the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow until I can across this and it's worth the try. It's cheap and does just as good.
Leannaa M.
Beeville , TX
y’all. This is AMAZING and honestly it works just as great as my Anastasia pomade !! I love how creamy it is and how easily it blends,I’m most likely switching over to elf for my eyebrow products !! I’d recommend to ANY ONE
Chenelle W.
Not a huge fan of this. I don't know. The product just doesn't work for me. It seems a bit crumbly when you try to blend it into the brows. But what I do love that is an E.L.F. product is the cream eyeliner in coffee for my brows. It is long lasting and will not budge until you wipe them off with a makeup wipe. You honestly dont even have to set them with brow gel, but because I am a creature of habit I have to set them anyway.
Shawna G.
My eye brows are alwaysss on point!! I have brown eyes so I can actually use this only my eye lid or on my eyebrows! I use this all the time! I can either make my brows dark and gothy or lighter! Such a good value and great price! I definitely recommend this product to all girls who wants amazing brows but can't afford Anastasia 😭💓
Myranda C.
This pomade dries out pretty fast and that’s why I gave it 3 stars. Upon the first time using it, it’s awesome but it can be clumpy. If you use it with a gentle hand manage to get a decent amount of product on your brush, then it’s completely fine but I would suggest something else like the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade or ka-BROW! eyebrow cream-gel colour.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Angelina H.
Stockton
Very creamy also the eyebrow brush is very nice and the formula to this is very nice. Isn't water proof at all which doesn't state that but would have preferred it to be. Colors aren't all that either.
Sierra G.
Murrieta, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! I use this every single day as a brow pomade and I think it's a great dupe for some higher end pomades out there. It's easy to use and very affordable. My tip to those wanting to purchase online is that the pictures are lighter than they actually are in person so if you're on the fence about a color keep in mind it'll be darker once you have it in your hands!
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Really love this product, I tend to use it for a more defined, going out looks. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because their lightest color is still white dark, I have to be pretty careful with it, and also because it gets really thick and putty-like and doesn't stick to the brush, just moves around. But other than that, fantastic product and super cheap.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?