BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Carrigan K.
Kokomo, IN
I will start off by saying i really prefer powder brow filler. I got this just to try it out and at first it was okay. It went on nicely, heavy, but nice. Through the day i started to notice a little bit of wear showing through. I usually never have that issue with my Ulta brow powder. Maybe the dips just aren’t for me!
Kellie J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I got this item in light brown and it is so amazing! I have never filled in my brows because I feel like all the products I every tried with, made them way too dark! I got this at my local dollar tree, and I went back and got 3 more ! I absolutely love it!!! I used my elf brow kit brush and my brows look so good!!!
Erin E.
My all time favorite brow pomade ever. I came upon this by mistake at the dollar tree of all places and figured I had nothing to lose. It wasn’t even in my color. I absolutely LOVE the consistency of this. It’s not all dried out and it applies like a dream and it stays on. Went out and bought it in my color!
Bianca C.
Picked this up because it was on clearance at marshals for 1.50$ and I can't tell you how impressed I am with it. It has become a product I use daily. I have the Anastasia drop brow that I have used for years now and this is pretty comparable, a little creamer in texture so I actually find it blends a little easier. I don't think it's as long lasting or as durable but with a little primer and setting spray it's a great brow product if you are looking for a more affordable brow cream. Highly recommend :)
Rhianna H.
Benton
This pomade has good color pay off and is very creamy in texture, but if you are shaping outside of your natural brow, good luck. It stays well where I have brows, but rubs off within an hour outside of my brows. I wouldn’t recommend this pomade if you need to do anything outside of your existing brows.
Paola G.
I have been using this product for about a year now and just finished buying my second one . I use this product as my eyebrow pomade and it works very well it’s and very creamy ,but after a while it does get a little dry which is why you put a little bit of argon oil and it work well again. It also has a lot more product then the Anastasia brow pomade so it last more. The only issue I have with it is that it not smudge proof so by the end of the day is looks a little faded but nothing to serious.
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
Absolutely love this product was absolutely shook when applying usually my dip brows that I use tend to fade away this product happens to stay in put and lock on as it should I highly recommend this to others is it everyday dip brow that I use definitely will continue to repurchase this product!!
Brittany L.
Sagamore Hills
This pomade is light and buildable. Great for building and defining brows (especially when you don't really have any like me!). This gel has great staying power, usually lasts throughout the entire day. Even when I happen to rub my eyes/brows. Takes some effort to scrub off at the end of the day!
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
For how inexpensive e.l.f. is, this works surprisingly well. I picked this up at Target to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised. It stayed on almost the whole day and didn't look like a gel. For under $5.00, this is worth it. They don't leave a matte look but more of a highlighted look to my brows
Zury R.
Charleston
I bought this product like 3 weeks ago and I just love it it last enough time and its the perfect color marching packaging made it look like it was bigger than what it was haha but I use it everyday I wish this product will come with an angle brush and yes I will recommend it
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?