BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Denise H.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This brow cream is on point. For years I used ABH Dipbrow until recently it seemed as if there may have been a color discrepancy and the soft brown didn't compare to my old batch. I sought out a new product that would compare and decided to give this a chance. I was thrilled when I discovered the similarities in the two product. The Elf went on creamy and had a lot of lasting power! The color was on point and and it was so easy to blend out. It did tend to dry out a little quicker but that isnt something that is unheard of.  A small drop of beauty oil or coconut oil and it's good to go. Highly recommend this!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
I don't tend to wear a lot if any makeup on a daily basis but I do like to at least do something with my brows as they frame the face. This was on sale for under $2 at Target when I came across it and I couldn't pass it up as it said it can serve double duty as a brow and eyeliner. I purchased the shade Espresso which is a nice dark brown color and it went on very smooth. I also like that the product doesn't seem to dry out fast in the container.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I love almost all e.l.f products, and this e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream is now added to my list of loves!!

I purchased this at TJ MAXX for maybe $2-$4, I can not remember the exact price but it was super cheap!

I love all of e.l.f's packaging, I love the black boxes (black is my favorite color) and I think their products are great quality for a person on a budget.

This brow cream is amazing in my opinion! It is super pigmented and was very true to my my brow shade.

I have not found it to be very drying, but I still add a tiny drop of tarte Maracuja oil in it before application.

Love it!
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
I saw this product at TJMaxx for $2 and decided to try it while on my search for the perfect brow product. Unfortunately, the color light brown was still too dark for my dirty-blonde eyebrows. But that set a side, I would still give it 4 stars. It is a very soft product (compared to the Anastasia prow pommade which is slightly harder) but it has a lot of pigmentation. I would not use this as a product for a more natural looking brow. It applies very evenly and lasts for a good amount of time! The product can get a little chunky, but overall it is an amazing product based on the price for a dramatic "Instagram" brow.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
This is definitely a dupe for the Anastasia dipbrow.
I started off using dipbrow and the matching spoolie brush which ran me almost $50 from Sephora. (When purchased together)
About 1 month after using it consistently, I felt as though it wasn't as moist as when I first purchased it.
No, I didn't leave the cap off of it and No, I don't mix any other products with it and I only used the suggest brush for it.
It just somehow seemed to be slowly drying out.
While on the search for a replacement product, I happened too stumble upon the elf one, and I like it a lot
I still use the Anastasia spoolie/brush.
Baylee S.
Baylee S.
I can't believe how gorgeously natural this makes my eyebrows look. I use elf's eyebrow duo brush with this, & I'm never going back to the eyebrow kit ever again. This is much easier to use & much more long-lasting. It's more pigmented than the eyebrow kit's wax & stays on much better than the powder. I have a slightly oily skin, but this doesn't budge on me the whole day. Medium brown is also the perfect color for me with my black hair. So glad elf came up with this product right when I was contemplating on buying the ABH one.
Sway S.
Sway S.
I have the color Light Brown to give me that ombre effect in brows. I'll soon by purchasing a dark color but this product is nice. It holds my brows in place & has a matte finish to it. Also, my brows don't get oily when I use this. I'm a pomade type of girl so I'm here for it. A little goes a long way & my brows weren't crunchy/hard afterwards. E.L.F. does a great job with their products.
Jacquie V.
Jacquie V.
Im not very good at doing my brows so I figured I'd start using elf just to practice and then I will try different products. I actually really like this brow cream. It's very creamy and I feel like it is super easy to apply to my brows. I actually ordered the perfect shade too which was a first. I have been really using the brow cream every time I do my makeup, and I definitely want to try some other brands now tht I have been practicing. But honestly I would say this is a pretty great product.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
e.l.f. Is a tricky brand because there are some really awesome products with a cheaper price tag and then there are some products you use and completely understand why it's only $2. This is one of those awesome products! I only picked this up because I wanted a cheaper version of ABH pomade and boy was I surprised. I went back and purchased it in every color. It stays in place and doesn't amuse once you apply it to your brows. I most likely will never buy ABH brow pomade again!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Best pomade hands down. I choose this over my high ends such as ABH brow dip. This doesn't dry out or get thick and crumby it actually stays soft and silky just like the ABH a little goes long ways the shades are perfectly matching as described I ordered mine online for $2 and got free gifts with my order I highly recommend this product you'll become obsessed and won't use nothing else and without setting spray this stuff is still heaven sent it last all day long even without setting them and last seriously all day long until you scrub it off and looks so natural !!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily