BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Nayelli A.
Nayelli A.
Review for: Light Brown
This product is so good and I think it is definitely compatible to the ABH dipbrow the only downside is that it's harder to work with than the Anastasia one but not too much harder and it's a cheaper alternative.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Review for: Light Brown
My go to eyebrow gel and even great as a liner! My eyebrows stay put with this and the color is a great shade, not too dark or ashy! And it's great for the price! I 100% recommend this to anyone with a budget!
Esperanza S.
Esperanza S.
Clovis
Review for: Light Brown
I've started using this because I ran out of my Anastasia dip brow. I would compare t exactly to ABH just because of the color selection. It is very good to apply and smudge proof! It's is a very ashy cool toned gel depending on the color you get
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
New waverly tx
Review for: Light Brown
This elf 2 in 1 eyebrow cream and lock on liner is great ! I've tried it for both liner and eyebrows & it glides on great helping fill in my brows and creating the eyeliner look I'm going for. I will definitely buy again for the fact that I'm getting 2 uses out of one affordable product.
Arizona J.
Arizona J.
Racine, WI
Review for: Light Brown
I use this everyday! I think it is a great dupe for the ABH dipbrow. Seriously, save your money and use this stuff! It is great quality and a fraction of the price of high end ones.
Melany F.
Melany F.
Review for: Light Brown
This is sooo good, and only $4 ! If you don't wanna spend extra or too much on an eyebrow product, this item is the way to go, it won't disappoint.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Palm desert
Review for: Light Brown
Love the product! Been using this for months and I actually just purchased one today! Very happy and matches my eyebrow color! Good price and long lasting! Would definitely buy as I already do and recommend.
alyssa l.
alyssa l.
Review for: Light Brown
i love it. it's great and lasts a very long time. lots of color choices and i use it a lot. it's great for the price too. the packaging isn't terrible but its not great. i would definitely buy again. loveee
Naitasia H.
Naitasia H.
Somerville, MA
Review for: Light Brown
I use the black pot with the elf angled brush to fill in my brows. The packaging is really good at not letting the product dry out (unlike some brands) and a little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Review for: Light Brown
its OK color choice is lacking and it gets crumbly requires me to blend 2 colors to get a decent shade if your on a budget it works but ive gotten better results from other brands
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Nerepis, NB
Anyone used the e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade that can give me an honest review if they're actually similar?