BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Union Bridge, MD
I have purchased this twice and likely will buy it again. My only gripe is that it dries out before it's completely gone. I use this mostly to define my eyebrows and sometimes as eyeliner in a pinch. I like that it gives a pretty natural look for eyebrows (not really into the Instagram eyebrows thing). I use the elf eyebrow duo brush to apply.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Camp Hill, PA
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality, wearability, and overall ease of use for this product. A little bit goes a long way for this product, and I've never had an issue with it lasting throughout the day!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
I really love this palmade but I kinda wish it was more thick and less thin and slidey. It seems really easy to move around, but it is so pigmented it really makes up for that with the pigmentation of the cream.
Zayra D.
Zayra D.
One of the best drugstore eyebrow creams I have tried. It has a great texture and you can always wet your brush for a smoother application. Lasts all day for me. I switched over to the eyebrow pencil however because I always kept losing my brush.
Daniel S.
Daniel S.
Arlington
Similar to the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow but drier and you get less product for a fraction of the price, quite pigmented but I had trouble finding this in any drigstore I only really saw this at TJ Max
Sidney S.
Sidney S.
Whittier , CA
It's amazing ! It compared to Anastasia brow dip has a nice package and it's so smooth I bought it at target for only 3$ and it's like woah ! My eyebrows were always on fleek ! I'll totally be buying again b
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
I use this all the time and it works great! You do not need to use much product to create perfect brows. Also the price is amazing compared to leading cosmetic brands! I would highly recommend this product.
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Robstown , TX
This brow cream is really pigmented and easy to use. Lasts long all day and the pro is you can use it for both liner and eyebrow gel. It could improve on container but I would definitely buy again for sure!
I can't do my makeup without using this anymore!! Works just as good and looks as great as the more expensive high end brands!! Wipes off skin easily if you go over but doesn't fade off my eyebrows through out the day. Also works great as a liner. Only a little product is needed to work so this will last a very good amount of time!!
Nieves G.
Nieves G.
I recent got this product because I want to try a new brow product. Let me tell you, I'm in love. It's sweat proof, smear proof, and long last. A little goes along way, and price in definitely another win. I would recommend this to everyone.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.