BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
I like this cream for my brow. The color can match very well with the hair brow. The price is very good, like the Elf's products. It's easy to apply and use. I don't like that not is a cream the long lasting. At 3 or 4 hour it can lose a little color in your skin. But for the price it is work.
Yahaira R.
This the best two dollars I've ever spent ! It works so damn bomb ! I have a Pomade by salon perfect that I spent around 5 dollars on and this beat it by so much! This needs the most tiniest amount ever and it will cover your whole brow and then some! I really really recommend this!
Sonia O.
Philadelphia , PA
This is actually a liner or dip Brow that I'd recommend to others . The color shows up nicely . I'm a repetitive user of this product because it's cheap and it's bomb and that is a jingle in my ears !! Hopefully you'll like it as much as I did if you ever have the time to try out this product !
Grace S.
Washington
This is the only brow product I will use. I have had mine for a year and it doesn't even look like I've used any of it. I like how I can use whatever brush for my eyebrows. Like if you my a brown pen or one of those pencil brush things they can be too big for you're eyebrow shape but this it's perfect for whatever you need.
Patti Lauren S.
I really wanted to like this. However it felt too waxy and wasn't easy to work with. In order for it to show on my eyebrows, I felt like I really needed to push the brush down for the pigment to show. It's strange because in the pot, the product is very creamy. It can also apply patchy.
Devane B.
Lakewood, WA
This is my daily. I absolutely love this product. Stays in place all day and the color selection for me is perfect. The price is great for this product as well. I probably will never let this go. And I do recommend this to those who don't want to sludge on ABH brow pomade.
Naomi V.
Des Plaines, IL
Favorite ELF product ever!! It's perfect if you have bushy brows. I'm not a fan of the bold brows look when it looks unnatural, so this is perfect for me. Easy to put on and take off! If you feel it's too light, apply some more! it won't make taking it off any harder!
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Just bought this last weekend and I LOVE it! Easy to apply and control, I didn't feel like I was putting on way too much by accident or anything like that. It's nice for everyday use and when you want to look a little more made up.
faith. N.
i use this as an eyebrow pomade and it works well. it is incredibly creamy though. so be very precise as it can get very messy, very fast. it lasts me all day, but it can smudge a little if you rub it. but for the price, this is a great alternative for the dipbrow pomade.
Ambriyelle m.
El Campo , TX
I dont see why theres a need to buy high end brow products when this works just fine. Its very smooth & slides on easily. You can also pack it on if you want for more color. I would definitely recommend especially if you want something quick & easy to do your eyebrows.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?