BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Keeley M.
Keeley M.
Margate, FL
Review for: Light Brown
This is my all time summer go to makes my brows look amazing apples really nice but also last all day even threw hot summer days with me sweating doesn't wear or crumble I love it
Jessika G.
Jessika G.
Review for: Light Brown, Other
I love this brow pomade!! It matches my brows perfectly and it lasts a long time. I ordered it from elf.com. This also does not dry out easy and it is better than Anastasia's dip brow and it is much much cheaper !!
Christine S.
Christine S.
portland
Review for: Light Brown
This dip is the best brow application and it's so affordable. I use a different brush to apply but this is an all day wear! I don't have to reapply throughout the day and it's the perfect shade for my light brown hair.
Atziry V.
Atziry V.
Austin, TX
Review for: Light Brown
This eyebrow cream or gel is extremely good I really like it this is mt first time using it and I love it I use it a lot I bought it at heb it was really affordable my eyebrow color is expresso really matched my eyebrows I would buy again because it's extremely affordable and it's really good
Sydney K.
Sydney K.
Review for: Light Brown
This product is the first brow gel/pomade that I have used and I love it. It is creamy and glides on which makes it easy to fill in your brows. It lasts all day even in high heat. For the price you can't beat it.
Nayelli A.
Nayelli A.
Review for: Light Brown
This product is so good and I think it is definitely compatible to the ABH dipbrow the only downside is that it's harder to work with than the Anastasia one but not too much harder and it's a cheaper alternative.
Arizona J.
Arizona J.
Racine, WI
Review for: Light Brown
I use this everyday! I think it is a great dupe for the ABH dipbrow. Seriously, save your money and use this stuff! It is great quality and a fraction of the price of high end ones.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Review for: Light Brown
My go to eyebrow gel and even great as a liner! My eyebrows stay put with this and the color is a great shade, not too dark or ashy! And it's great for the price! I 100% recommend this to anyone with a budget!
Esperanza S.
Esperanza S.
Clovis
Review for: Light Brown
I've started using this because I ran out of my Anastasia dip brow. I would compare t exactly to ABH just because of the color selection. It is very good to apply and smudge proof! It's is a very ashy cool toned gel depending on the color you get
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
New waverly tx
Review for: Light Brown
This elf 2 in 1 eyebrow cream and lock on liner is great ! I've tried it for both liner and eyebrows & it glides on great helping fill in my brows and creating the eyeliner look I'm going for. I will definitely buy again for the fact that I'm getting 2 uses out of one affordable product.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?