BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nathalie T.
Riverside, CA
Best drugstore liner ever. Super creamy and easy to remove. I would recommend this product because [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-lock-on-liner-and-brow-cream] it is super affordable.
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
This product was HORRIBLE!! I had it for a matter of days and it was all dried out. It didn't glide on like it was advertised to. I would NEVER repurchase or recommend this.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA
Love this pomade! It works great on my brows and makes them look natural and also very easy to use and super affordable! Definitely recommend if you don’t want to splurge on the Anastasia dip brow!
Samantha C.
Newport News, VA
This has been my go to grow pomade so far, it's great quality for a great price! And I feel a gel or pomade is so much better than a pencil! It gives you more definition!
member-1b7e8
I have a small gap in my eye brow due to self threading mishap. However, this brow gel has intense pigment and managed to cover up the gap. The texture is smooth. There's no brush provided so you have to use your own brush.
Laura P.
Such a great product for your eyebrows, I have very light brows and like a bolder look so this helped alot. It did seem to get dry after a while but that wasn't too bad.
Essence C.
I love this, j use it everyday, when I do my brows, it has a great consistency, color, bendable. I bought this for 4 dollars at Wal-Mart so it's definitely worth it.
Sam H.
Lincoln City
I use this with the E.L.F. eyebrow kit and it works amazingly. It's a great way to learn since I'm just starting out and it was like $6 for both the kit and the pot
alicia 💗.
Big Lake
My holy grail for eyebrows. Very easy to work worth and definitely buildable pingment and color. Not a lot of shade range but the colors are definitely very pretty
Madison L.
Kansas City
I use this when I am in the moos for a more daring and dramatic brow, and I love it!! I use two colors to make it look more natural and I always get compliments!
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?