BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #11 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

HOW TO USE

Using An Angled Eyeliner Brush, Apply Color Using Short Strokes To Imitate Eyebrow Hairs Or Line The Lash Line To Define.

Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyethylene, Silica Silyate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ceresin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol

• What do you think about this product?? 😊3 Answers
    • Is this smudge proof and waterproof? How great is it in c...2 Answers
    • How is this product? Is it any good/ worth buying?3 Answers
    e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream
    • "This is my favorite eyebrow product. The brown shade is perfect for my dark brown brows. This pomade is smooth and very easy to distribute through the brows. Once it's on and dried it stays on all day with out smudging. This product is defiantly a steal! " in 331 reviews
    • "I love this better than my abh, I've used nothing but my abh pomade but I decided to give this a try and I was not disappointed! It blends amazingly and lasts a long time ! 😍" in 73 reviews
    Amanda M.
    This is great! Compatible to high end items! The only reAson I’m not giving it five stars is the shade range but I was shopping In a store. Go in lightly for a natural look and heavier on the tail end for a bolder brow. Wish it came with a brush but their brow brushes are very inexpensive just always sold out in stores near me.
    Ashley B.
    Victorville, CA
    Review for: Light Brown more...
    I did not like this product very much. It got the job done, but it was clumpy on the brush and it would smear easily. It also has a very short wear time, probably around two hours before it starts fading.
    Shannon S.
    Review for: Light Brown more...
    This product is a great buy especially at only $3. This is my everyday go to product. This product seems to last a while. I'll most definitely be repurchasing this product again
    Emily M.
    Hartsville, SC
    Review for: Espresso more...
    I LOVE this product. As I do with 99% of the elf products I've used. It was every inexpensive, great quality. Smooth application. Lasts all day. I will purchase again when I run out. I highly recommend this stuff!
    Paige C.
    highland park
    Review for: Light Brown more...
    I’ve bought this product at my local beauty supply. It’s last a long time and it doesn’t wipe off very easy. It’s not very thick but it’s not thin. I would buy this again because it came out better than I thought.
    Katie A.
    Lake George
    I absolutely love this eyebrow gel. It gives me the perfect subtle look so it doesn’t look drawn on. And the perfect applicator is the the elf brow brush (the double sided one)
    Madison S.
    Ruston , LA
    Review for: Light Brown more...
    Ive been needed a new brow product and I found this at TJ MAXX doe $1.99! I though might as well buy it and try it! I was very impressed! It went on so well and the color was amazing! It is smooth and solid and looks great when applied properly. It doesn't come with a brush so be sure to have one on hand or it will definitely be hard to use!
    Destiny P.
    Review for: Light Brown more...
    I use this in espresso for my brows and eyeliner. I use a bit of face serum to thin it out for the thin lines. It fills my thick brows nicely and doesn't clump up. It lasts all day without disappearing.
    adiktive n.
    Review for: Espresso more...
    this product is cheap and we all know thats a plus 3 dollars or less depending where you live and where you shop... doesnt dry out fast like most dip liners/brow pots do ... as for lock proof it will stay if you splash water on but if you dip in the pool its over for your brow ... does smudge but doesn't rub off completely
    amélie L.
    Now, I’m not saying that the e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream is better than the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, but it works just as well! It glides on perfectly and fills in my eyebrows in just a few seconds. I got it at Target, but I am positive it is available in other drugstores.
    Andrea N.
    Doral, FL
    Sandra N.
    Alton, TX
    How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
    Heba A.
    I want to know how do u guys like it ?
    Ashley G.
    Pompano Beach, FL
    how dark do these go? My brows are so brown they are almost black.
    Danielle C.
    Rio Linda
    How is this product? Is it any good/ worth buying?