BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream
I can't do my makeup without using this anymore!! Works just as good and looks as great as the more expensive high end brands!! Wipes off skin easily if you go over but doesn't fade off my eyebrows through out the day. Also works great as a liner. Only a little product is needed to work so this will last a very good amount of time!!
Abril A.
Abril A.
Fayetteville, NC
I bought this product on recommendation of a YouTuber and she was so right! This is amazing. I have a backup just in case I finish mine. It bought mine at Walmart and I think it's about 4 dollars or less.
Ja'Nana J.
Ja'Nana J.
Queen City , TX
I am just starting to do my brows and this has been a real life saver, I love this sooo much. It is smooth and easy to use. It blends very well and cleans up nice! This is great if you're on a budget too!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
This is okay....it kinda dries out fast and you have to pick up a lot of product in one application. I Bought mine from Gabe's for $2! It gives a natural finish to your brow...not too brown not too black.
Mariana R.
Mariana R.
I don't like this product, it doesn't look like what it really is, I buy it at Walmart, I tried to see the color that match my skin and my hair color, but instead I get a darker color. It last really long but I don't even like the texture.
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.
Salt Lake City, UT
The quality just was not there for me. I love a brow pomade or gell that will show thick and dense in color but.. went on light. If you like the more natural, lighter gel look, this is the product for you!
Grace L.
Grace L.
Hutchinson
This is my holy grail! It's amazing. Not only does it fill in my brows but the gel
Like texture keeps my hairs in place. It's super cheap and it works like it's expensive. Plus they have a good selection of colors. The only product I use.
Anais D.
Anais D.
Allentown, PA
Absolutely love it! Very easy to use and come in various colors. Application was very easy with it being my first time. This product was not pricey at all more like an economic price. I def recommend it.
Cecilia N.
Cecilia N.
The product is good for an everyday use. The room for improvement is to have more color option. There is good value & every affordable. I use this product at least 3 times a week. I would purchase again.
Makeda P.
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
I bought this last week at Marshalls and I used it for the first time today. I actually love it! I think I like it better than my very expensive Becca brow product. And I found it for $1.99, another win!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily