BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Union Bridge, MD
I have purchased this twice and likely will buy it again. My only gripe is that it dries out before it's completely gone. I use this mostly to define my eyebrows and sometimes as eyeliner in a pinch. I like that it gives a pretty natural look for eyebrows (not really into the Instagram eyebrows thing). I use the elf eyebrow duo brush to apply.
Clare N.
Clare N.
Definitely a dupe for Anastasia Dipbrow. Goes on so easily and stays all day. The value is AMAZING. It's $3 for gel that will last forever. The shade range could use some work, but I took a chance on the Medium shade and it works really well for me.
jaedin b.
jaedin b.
This is so pigmented and it has some serious staying powder. I used a liner brush of my own but for the price, you absolutely cant beat it. it wont budge! you could probably even swim in this stuff, no kidding!
Misty S.
Misty S.
Camp Hill, PA
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality, wearability, and overall ease of use for this product. A little bit goes a long way for this product, and I've never had an issue with it lasting throughout the day!
Daniel S.
Daniel S.
Arlington
Similar to the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow but drier and you get less product for a fraction of the price, quite pigmented but I had trouble finding this in any drigstore I only really saw this at TJ Max
Zayra D.
Zayra D.
One of the best drugstore eyebrow creams I have tried. It has a great texture and you can always wet your brush for a smoother application. Lasts all day for me. I switched over to the eyebrow pencil however because I always kept losing my brush.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
I use this all the time and it works great! You do not need to use much product to create perfect brows. Also the price is amazing compared to leading cosmetic brands! I would highly recommend this product.
Sidney S.
Sidney S.
Whittier , CA
It's amazing ! It compared to Anastasia brow dip has a nice package and it's so smooth I bought it at target for only 3$ and it's like woah ! My eyebrows were always on fleek ! I'll totally be buying again b
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Robstown , TX
This brow cream is really pigmented and easy to use. Lasts long all day and the pro is you can use it for both liner and eyebrow gel. It could improve on container but I would definitely buy again for sure!
I can't do my makeup without using this anymore!! Works just as good and looks as great as the more expensive high end brands!! Wipes off skin easily if you go over but doesn't fade off my eyebrows through out the day. Also works great as a liner. Only a little product is needed to work so this will last a very good amount of time!!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily