BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Maria B.
Maria B.
Review for: Light Brown
I love this!!! It's cheap and amazing quality! I can never go wrong with this! I almost use it as my eyebrow dipbrow and it work absolutely amazing!!! I gone through about 3 of them already! Will definitely buy again!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Visalia , CA
Review for: Light Brown
This is a good dupe for Anastasia brow but it is not as good as the original. It become very patchy through the day and very easily comes off. I think you are better off spending a little extra money for the real thing
Adeline C.
Adeline C.
Review for: Light Brown
It is a very good dip brow I love it and I use it when I get glamed up and I use it pretty often and it goes good with my green eyes and it takes like 2 minutes to put on very easy to use
jackie d.
jackie d.
Las Vegas
Review for: Light Brown
I use this for the middle and tip of my brow to give it more of an ombré effect on my eyebrows. Very creamy. But when it drys it feels a bit hard so what i do is blend it with my spoolie.
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.
East Bernstadt, KY
Review for: Light Brown
Just like all the other elf products that I have used. This product has blown me away. I cannot get over how they make such an amazing product for such an affordable price. It lasts forever and I would highly recommend
Marcia N.
Marcia N.
Mastic , NY
Review for: Light Brown
I love this brow product! It's works so good on me , the pigment is great and goes on smoothly on to brows and easy to blend out and make them perfect! Definitely will go out and buy more
Maddy P.
Maddy P.
Oakdale , MN
Review for: Light Brown
I used this product and it works great except the fact the color pigment is way to dark but it works great for eyeliner and using it for winging it. It is definitely water proof and locks on as soon as you put it on.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Review for: Light Brown
Extremely similar to Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow! Really impressed with this product. However, it does get candy if you sweat. So beware this if you're a perspiration prone person!
Keeley M.
Keeley M.
Margate, FL
Review for: Light Brown
This is my all time summer go to makes my brows look amazing apples really nice but also last all day even threw hot summer days with me sweating doesn't wear or crumble I love it
Sirena R.
Sirena R.
Fresno ca
Review for: Light Brown
The elf pomade I think is a good substitute for the ABH dip brow since it's much more affordable but it's best to be used lightly and then built up since it's very pigmented and creamy.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?