BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Samantha M.
Rio Rancho, NM
I personally dont have to do my eyebrows but on occasion i like to fill them in. This product is cheap and easy to use. Comes with a nice brush to apply the cream to the exact point that you like it at. Stays on for a good amount of time and has a natural look to it when used instead of being all chalky
Cathy R.
I use this every single day. I love the Gel liner so I wondered how the brow gel cream would work. I wish it was a little firmer like the gel liner but I love this product. It was my 1st time using and I will be buying again. I actually purchased this at Target and hope its there when I need it.
Liz K.
I have really small eyelid space so I don't typically like doing eyeliner. However, this is my go to product when I do. With an angled liner brush I can get the precision I need to make the line as thin as I need to. Very creamy and easy to apply and lasts all day for me. I think it's a great buy!
Brooke H.
I actually like this brow product so far. I use a small angled brush to apply this to my brows. The color matched my brows perfectly and it smooths out well with a brow brush. It's so affordable and definitely worth the price!
Dhara S.
My holy grail eyebrow product. It sets and lasts all day. They have 4 different shades to choose from. You can make it look dramatic or you can make it look natural. My only complaint is with the package, the plastic on mine seems to be cracking on the outside. Hasn't affected product yet.
Maria H.
Stockton, CA
Absolutely love this product it's a total dupe for the Beverly Hills Anastasia brow dip. But, it's $15 dollars cheaper I mean who doesn't love a deal? I bought this product at my local Target but you can find it at any drugstore I would absolutely recommend this to anyone on a budget.
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
This dip brow is wondrous. I bought it from target during a sale and I wish I would've tried it sooner. It last all day long, and it's still easy to wash at the close of the day. I would recommend this dupe any day. I use it everyday!
Aimee D.
St. Louis, MO
I actually got this product from the Forever 21 makeup section and decided to try it. Works beutifully. The containers are different but I believe the product is the same. Very pigmented. Glides on nicely. Only con is that it smears. For eyebrows,it works best when set with powder.
Caitlin R.
Little Rock, AR
The price point for this ELF liner and brown cream is unbeatable! And it's a great product! It glides on smoothly and lasts all day. I use an angled brush to apply to my eyebrows. A little goes a long way. I've had this pot for a couple months and it has yet to dry out at all.
Tiara C.
This works very well with my eyebrows and it makes them pop. I got this from the elf store at my local mall in Cherry Hill. I have use better eyebrow make up such as the Anastasia brows kit. Personally I would not buy this again only because there are better things out on the market.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?