BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: Light Brown
Gosh this stuff is amazing! I have struggled with my brows for the longest! I bought my brow kit from Walmart and I was kind of iffy about it since it was so cheap! But this thing has done wonders for me.
Marina D.
Marina D.
Review for: Light Brown
I just bought this and I have to stay I really like it. This stuff really stays on! After I let it dry I tried wiping it wit my fingers to see if it would smear off and nope nothing so I tried water and it still stayed on and what's really great about it's not expensive at all!
Kaia S.
Kaia S.
Review for: Light Brown
This is a good inexpensive brow cream! The pigmentation is nice and it stays pretty well. It lasts all day for me and doesn't smudge or run. I like the formula and feel. I'll definitely buy this again!
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Review for: Light Brown
This is a pretty good product, as long as you don't use too much. Applies very easily, lasts all day and hold the color for the duration of being worn. I don't use eyebrow products too much, but I don't like the texture too well.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Review for: Light Brown
This stuff is totally the best! Woth a brush you can control how much product goes on, how dark you want your eyebrows or liner, and had a smooth application. It's smudge proof and lasts all day!
Leah R.
Leah R.
Cocoa, FL
Review for: Light Brown
It's very long lasting, but make sure to keep your brush saturated or else it'll dry up and get flaky. I use this as an eyeliner with a skinny angled brush and it lasts me all day. I buy mine at target. You can't beat the price!
jasmine m.
jasmine m.
Gilroy, CA
Review for: Light Brown
Omg I love these they work perfectly for my brows ! Although they do dry really fast. But other than that I love them I use it a lot actually it's literally one of my favorite brow products.
Gabby Z.
Gabby Z.
Kingston, GA
Review for: Light Brown, Other
Honestly the best product for my brows I use to only use powder product for the brows but once I started using elf's brow gel I loved it! It's pigmented and makes my eyebrows look way better!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Forsyth, GA
Review for: Light Brown
I wear this as a brow cream to fill in my eyebrows. It starts to fade throughout the day and I sometimes have to reapply. Woring outside is not a good idea to wear. If you sweat it comes off.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Light Brown
LOVE this product. It is great for filling in brows for a natural look, or even a Glam look. It is very creamy and glides onto the brow smoothly and evenly. Very pigmented. Definitely a dupe for anastasia dip brow pomade.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?