BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
One of the elf girls recommend this and thank you!!! I have oily skin so my eyebrows USED to easily rub off. This gel really does lock in. I can feel confident that it won't easily rub off. It's super affordable. This looks like a taupe, but it does darken a little. I have olive skin and it fits perfectly. Try it!
Patricia G.
Bradenton , FL
I love this pomade it's super creamy and it goes on super smooth. A little bit goes a long way and it also dries very fast. I bought it at Walmart for $3 very affordable and it by far one of favorites. I will attach a photo of myself with the eyebrow pomade.
Maggie F.
When I first bought this e.l.f. brow liner I did not have any expectations of it just wanted to see how well it worked.  Well... it has worked better than I had ever thought it would and I absolutely love the color, the formula, and the over all product is wonderful.  It will always be my go to brow liner.
Samantha B.
I love this eyebrow gel! It's been the first and only gel that I use that I still love. I really like the creamy texture of it, it doesn't crease as much as other gels I've used before. It's extremely long lasting. Also, with dark skin, it's been a great contour cream because I cannot really find any other countour creams that are dark enough. Would highly recommend!
Destiny C.
i use the medium brown. it is easy to apply and blend, packaging was nice and easy to open too. you can go a long way with just a little. this is a nice and creamy formula, and it's basically the same thing as the expensive brow pomades that you see everywhere. i'm still on my first little pot and i'm half way.
Alex B.
Norfolk
i must say for price and overall product quality it. any be beat!!! $3 dupe to the big $27 & up brands!! truly a staple in my make up bag, it tends to get a bit clumpy as most do so a little heat to the product and it's perfect!!!
Suzanna C.
Whittier, CA
I can rave about this product all day. I use it every single day on my brows. It is a GREAT dupe for the dip brow. I swear by this stuff, honestly. It stays on all day and does not budge after being cleaned up with concealer. However, I feel like there isn't a broad enough color selection and it can get a little crusty if you aren't careful and apply too much.
Kristyn J.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT! I use it solely for my brows and it's amazing. It's easily my go to brow product. It's so creamy and easy to work with to make it look like natural brows. I seriously cannot get enough of it! I recommend this to everyone!!! Seriously it's so affordable you cannot go wrong!
Marisol E.
I really like this brow cream. When I first used it I found it was easy to get carried away with too much product, but its best to start with less and work your way up to your liking. It was affordable, and it lasts longer than my other e.l.f brow products. I will repurchase this item, I use it everyday!
MACY C.
Love this!!! It better than Anastasia Beverly Hills brow promenade. This product doesn't move around on my brows and I have oily to combination type skin... so run to the drug store bc I consider that a high end product with a low impact on your wallet because this only cause 3 buck and compared to a higher end brow pomade you save nearly 20-27 bucks
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?