BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Zayra D.
Zayra D.
Review for: Light Brown
One of the best drugstore eyebrow creams I have tried. It has a great texture and you can always wet your brush for a smoother application. Lasts all day for me. I switched over to the eyebrow pencil however because I always kept losing my brush.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Review for: Light Brown
I use this all the time and it works great! You do not need to use much product to create perfect brows. Also the price is amazing compared to leading cosmetic brands! I would highly recommend this product.
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Robstown, TX
Review for: Light Brown
This brow cream is really pigmented and easy to use. Lasts long all day and the pro is you can use it for both liner and eyebrow gel. It could improve on container but I would definitely buy again for sure!
Nieves G.
Nieves G.
Review for: Light Brown
I recent got this product because I want to try a new brow product. Let me tell you, I'm in love. It's sweat proof, smear proof, and long last. A little goes along way, and price in definitely another win. I would recommend this to everyone.
Review for: Light Brown
I can't do my makeup without using this anymore!! Works just as good and looks as great as the more expensive high end brands!! Wipes off skin easily if you go over but doesn't fade off my eyebrows through out the day. Also works great as a liner. Only a little product is needed to work so this will last a very good amount of time!!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
Review for: Light Brown
This is okay....it kinda dries out fast and you have to pick up a lot of product in one application. I Bought mine from Gabe's for $2! It gives a natural finish to your brow...not too brown not too black.
Mariana R.
Mariana R.
Review for: Light Brown
I don't like this product, it doesn't look like what it really is, I buy it at Walmart, I tried to see the color that match my skin and my hair color, but instead I get a darker color. It last really long but I don't even like the texture.
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Light Brown
The quality just was not there for me. I love a brow pomade or gell that will show thick and dense in color but.. went on light. If you like the more natural, lighter gel look, this is the product for you!
Anais D.
Anais D.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Light Brown
Absolutely love it! Very easy to use and come in various colors. Application was very easy with it being my first time. This product was not pricey at all more like an economic price. I def recommend it.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Hutchinson
Review for: Light Brown
This is my holy grail! It's amazing. Not only does it fill in my brows but the gel
Like texture keeps my hairs in place. It's super cheap and it works like it's expensive. Plus they have a good selection of colors. The only product I use.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?