BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Mayah G.
Mayah G.
I love this brow product. It's the one I go to whenever I run out of my high end one. It's easy to use and easy to blend into the brows. It's super affordable and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable brow pomade.
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Claremore , OK
I've used this on my brows and i still do to this day. It is easily a dupe for the abh dip brow. Comes out very cream and last a good 7 or 8 hours which i loved. I've swam with this dip brow before and it doesn't even smudge!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
This is the best eyebrow product I have used. It is just like the Anastasia brow pomade! It is as good as the high end brands. I am a first time user. I will be buying again. I recommend to anyone looking for a good eyebrow product.
mari margaret c.
mari margaret c.
helena
Love this product. Works just as well as the ABH dipbrow and stays on all day. It's relatively easy to apply and has sleek packaging. The price of this product is honestly such a bargain and I would totally recommend trying this out if you're looking for a new brow pomade.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Harvest, Al
Best if you can not get the Anastasia one. It is a cheap, awesome product. Last all day, better to use a eyebrow setter to keep hairs in place. I have brown eyes. you can get this at a Walmart, target, and walgreens.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
I was actually very impressed with this product. It works wonders almost as my abh eyebrow pomade! Packaging is nice I definitely recommend it if your not trying to spend a whole lot money! If I run out I will be purchasing again
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
I recently found this little gem about 4 months ago, and let me tell you! This little guy works amazing! First off, for the price (4.00) you cannot beat it! It gets the job done and it's very easy to work with! I recommend this to everyone!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Really disappointed in this product I used the tiniest amount and it looked thick in my eyebrows. It also moved around outside the brow throughout the day. I also tried it as a liner and that was an even bigger mess. I needed it to be budgeproof and this sadly didn't do it for me which sucks because it's at a great price point
Julia B.
Julia B.
I am a dirty blonde, and I was having a hard time finding an eyebrow product that matched my hair color. I decided to buy this one because it was cheap and seemed like the right color. When I first put it on, my eyebrows seemed really dark. After I evened the pigment out with an eyebrow brush, it looked a lot better.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Waco, TX
Love this product! Stayed on all day not once did it smudge. Definitely a cheaper alternative to the Anastasia dipbrow. Gave this a try after I ran out of mine, for sure sticking to this from now on. I'm gonna saving a lot of $
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Tiffany W.