BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
This is a good pomade if you're looking for something affordable. It goes on smooth and it's easy to work with.it reminds me of the Anastasia Beverly hills brow pomade except it's not smudge proof. If you use a setting spray or brow primer with it that helps.
kassi a.
ehh. this was okay. its kinda hard to work with. very very creamy so its easy to blend but its also very easy to go overboard with it. the lightest blond shade was still kinda dark for my blonde hair but it wasn't terrible. its okay for the price but not amazing. im sure there are better ones out there still okay product just hard to use if you aren't used to pomades
Addison C.
Hilton Head, SC
This is my go-to! Won't use anything else. I've tried expensive pencils, powders, markers, etc.... and this is the best! The gel/cream sticks to your brow hairs and enhances what is in between. I apply with a small e.l.f. concealer brush, then use an old mascara wand to shape, finish with concealer around to define, and set all with a setting powder.

I usually buy at Target, Amazon, or wherever I can.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
I tried this brow pomade just to see how it would look on me and I liked it! It is easy to apply, not as easy as the NYX brand or ABH in my opinion so I didn't end up continuing to use it. I do think this is a brand to get started with if you haven't used a pomade before just so you can get the hang of it before you spend a lot for ABH or another brand.
Justyne A.
Pomona
I use this for my eyebrows . I love that they do not test on animals . I use this product everyday to feel in my eyebrows. It does get a little dry in the pot but can be fixed by adding a serum. Super long lasting and pigmented I would buy this again for it does last a very long time I have had mine for about 3 months and there is still a good amount
Lizzi M.
Anaheim , CA
This product is super creamy, and goes on very strong, but it breaks down on my oily skin, and rubs off, very easily. The brunette shade, I feel, is also way too dark, and doesn't match my hair well at all, but the shade selection is so limited, going lighter would also be too light. The price point is great, I'm just upset it doesn't work for me.
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
My HOLY GRAIL eyebrow product!!!
I bought this on the ELF website because I was wanting to try the brush and cream method that floods my Instagram. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I don't even want to try anything else (high end brand) because I am so in love with this product.
I have purchased 2 shades so far, and will continue to purchase in the future.
Erin K.
This stuff is PIGMENTED! I picked it up from Walmart because of not wanting to pay the price for a higher end alternative. I tried it the other day and was surprised with how creamy it is! It dries darker than what it looks so pick a shade lighter than what you'd normally get. I need more practice with "brow creams" but this one seems real nice!
Olivia H.
This product is great for first time brow gel users. It's cheap and pretty easy to use and comes off easily if you make a mistake. I bought it to practice using gel before spending an arm & leg on the fancy stuff. I probably won't purchase again only because it's smears if you sweat or have oily skin and I need my brows to stay put all day lol.
Summer M.
East Prairie, MO
I used this product for such a long time, usually whenever I was out of my Anastasia Dip Brow. It really surprised me! I believe I paid $4 for it, and it was actually very good. Of course, it isn't as smooth as the dipbrow, but I would definitely buy it again and I recommend it, especially if you're on a budget. It is soooo underrated.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?