BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Light Brown
This product is great! I've been using it every day for a few months and I really love it. I like how this formula is gel-like and soft, which makes it easier to apply and more forgivable if you go in too heavy handed
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Review for: Light Brown
This product is great. It feels and glides I'm just like an Anastasia brow pomade would. This dip is very easy to apply just as any other pomade. The only improvement it would need is less of a gooey ness to it.
jaedin b.
jaedin b.
Review for: Light Brown
This is so pigmented and it has some serious staying powder. I used a liner brush of my own but for the price, you absolutely cant beat it. it wont budge! you could probably even swim in this stuff, no kidding!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Review for: Light Brown
I have purchased this twice and likely will buy it again. My only gripe is that it dries out before it's completely gone. I use this mostly to define my eyebrows and sometimes as eyeliner in a pinch. I like that it gives a pretty natural look for eyebrows (not really into the Instagram eyebrows thing). I use the elf eyebrow duo brush to apply.
Clare N.
Clare N.
Review for: Light Brown
Definitely a dupe for Anastasia Dipbrow. Goes on so easily and stays all day. The value is AMAZING. It's $3 for gel that will last forever. The shade range could use some work, but I took a chance on the Medium shade and it works really well for me.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
Review for: Light Brown
I love this product. I used macs paint pot for eye liner but was paying up to 15 dollars for one. This product works just as well and cost me only 3 dollars! It last just as long and was the same color as I used.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Camp Hill, PA
Review for: Light Brown
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality, wearability, and overall ease of use for this product. A little bit goes a long way for this product, and I've never had an issue with it lasting throughout the day!
Daniel S.
Daniel S.
Arlington
Review for: Light Brown
Similar to the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow but drier and you get less product for a fraction of the price, quite pigmented but I had trouble finding this in any drigstore I only really saw this at TJ Max
Zayra D.
Zayra D.
Review for: Light Brown
One of the best drugstore eyebrow creams I have tried. It has a great texture and you can always wet your brush for a smoother application. Lasts all day for me. I switched over to the eyebrow pencil however because I always kept losing my brush.
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Robstown, TX
Review for: Light Brown
This brow cream is really pigmented and easy to use. Lasts long all day and the pro is you can use it for both liner and eyebrow gel. It could improve on container but I would definitely buy again for sure!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?