BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
I used this months ago before I started using my go to wunderbrow but I like be this brand I got it for under $5 bucks which is good for me.It Apply’s smoothly and it has so much pigment in it.Its also very creamy so use light strokes
lulu t.
I prefer this product over my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade! It glides on easily and the coverage is great. Not to mention the amazing price of $6! I've been using it for months and my ABH has been pushed to the back burner lol.
Sinclair M.
Bellingham
i like this as a cheap makeup for my brows. it’s fairly hard to apply and isn’t the best. it goes well with my hair and my hazel eyes. i don’t strongly recommend it. i use it often because i don’t have a lot of money but it works ok.
Caralyn J.
Punta Gorda
I use this product everyday and I have never had to reapply throughout the day. It stays in place and doesn’t budge. You can use as much or as little as you would like and use different brushes to get your own personal desired look.
Nayeli P.
Claremore , OK
I've used this on my brows and i still do to this day. It is easily a dupe for the abh dip brow. Comes out very cream and last a good 7 or 8 hours which i loved. I've swam with this dip brow before and it doesn't even smudge!
nicolina 💘.
New Jersey
This product is my holy grail. It is great dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow. I only used to use the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow until I can across this and it's worth the try. It's cheap and does just as good.
Megan K.
Pepperell
I would say it is a dupe for the Anastasia dip brow pomade. It is easy to apply and looks nice and natural. It is also long lasting and doesn’t come off all day. I really love it and would buy it again. I would recommend to a friend.
Breanna G.
Coweta
Best one I’ve used yet! I’ve had a hard time trying to find a good eyebrow dip and I love love this one. It’s affordable. It definitely glides I’m smooth and easy to clean up. Once I spray setting spray it sticks on all day
Leannaa M.
Beeville, TX
y’all. This is AMAZING and honestly it works just as great as my Anastasia pomade !! I love how creamy it is and how easily it blends,I’m most likely switching over to elf for my eyebrow products !! I’d recommend to ANY ONE
Lily O.
Independence, OR
This is a great eyebrow product for a great price. Have been using for over a year. Use it most of the time that I do my make up. Over time it does sometimes fade so that might need to be fixed. But i still recommend. You can always do either natural or bold eyebrows with this product.
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?