BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
This is the best eyebrow product I have used. It is just like the Anastasia brow pomade! It is as good as the high end brands. I am a first time user. I will be buying again. I recommend to anyone looking for a good eyebrow product.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
I was actually very impressed with this product. It works wonders almost as my abh eyebrow pomade! Packaging is nice I definitely recommend it if your not trying to spend a whole lot money! If I run out I will be purchasing again
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
I recently found this little gem about 4 months ago, and let me tell you! This little guy works amazing! First off, for the price (4.00) you cannot beat it! It gets the job done and it's very easy to work with! I recommend this to everyone!
Julia B.
Julia B.
I am a dirty blonde, and I was having a hard time finding an eyebrow product that matched my hair color. I decided to buy this one because it was cheap and seemed like the right color. When I first put it on, my eyebrows seemed really dark. After I evened the pigment out with an eyebrow brush, it looked a lot better.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Harvest, Al
Best if you can not get the Anastasia one. It is a cheap, awesome product. Last all day, better to use a eyebrow setter to keep hairs in place. I have brown eyes. you can get this at a Walmart, target, and walgreens.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Really disappointed in this product I used the tiniest amount and it looked thick in my eyebrows. It also moved around outside the brow throughout the day. I also tried it as a liner and that was an even bigger mess. I needed it to be budgeproof and this sadly didn't do it for me which sucks because it's at a great price point
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Waco, TX
Love this product! Stayed on all day not once did it smudge. Definitely a cheaper alternative to the Anastasia dipbrow. Gave this a try after I ran out of mine, for sure sticking to this from now on. I'm gonna saving a lot of $
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Los Angeles
This is a great product I love how long lasting it is and how it leaves my eyebrows perfectly in place it comes in such a nice light box and honestly its been one of the best product I've used
Amy B.
Amy B.
Yulee, FL
Use as eyeliner daily and couldn't be happier. No clumps, flakes, smudges or wearing away. It literally stays on until I remove it at the end of my day. I can easily make sharp lines or wings and not get aggravated with smudges!
Melissa r.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this brow Pomade everyday nice selection of color range easy to apply with a brush I use the lid of the jar to smooth out the product onto my brush I use a flat angle one ,I would definitely recommend this product to others looking for an easy eyebrow application
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily