BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
This stuff is amazing I would compare it to the Anastasia brow palmated. It stays in place all day and it's even hard to take off with a make up remover wipes. The shade is perfect for my hair and I love the consistency. Way to go elf!
Kyana B.
Kyana B.
This is the BEST drugstore ($4!!) eyebrow product ever. I've tried high end brands and this is my favorite so far. I use this in all my makeup looks. It's long lasting and very creamy. I adore this product!! I have like 4 in my vanity
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a good cheap option if you do not have the funds for something higher end. Cost is good for the usage and payout you get of the pot. It does seem to get a little dry pretty quickly, so keep that in mind and be sure to tighten the cap up every use. I will buy this again.
☾ l.
☾ l.
I prefer this product over my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade! It glides on easily and the coverage is great. Not to mention the amazing price of $6! I've been using it for months and my ABH has been pushed to the back burner lol.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I'm actually very impressed with this product for how cheap it is! The pigment is great and it's super creamy. It definitely reminds me of Anastasia Beverly Hills brow dip but just not as thick! I do wish this was waterproof though
Mayah G.
Mayah G.
I love this brow product. It's the one I go to whenever I run out of my high end one. It's easy to use and easy to blend into the brows. It's super affordable and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable brow pomade.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
This is the best eyebrow product I have used. It is just like the Anastasia brow pomade! It is as good as the high end brands. I am a first time user. I will be buying again. I recommend to anyone looking for a good eyebrow product.
mari margaret c.
mari margaret c.
helena
Love this product. Works just as well as the ABH dipbrow and stays on all day. It's relatively easy to apply and has sleek packaging. The price of this product is honestly such a bargain and I would totally recommend trying this out if you're looking for a new brow pomade.
Julia B.
Julia B.
I am a dirty blonde, and I was having a hard time finding an eyebrow product that matched my hair color. I decided to buy this one because it was cheap and seemed like the right color. When I first put it on, my eyebrows seemed really dark. After I evened the pigment out with an eyebrow brush, it looked a lot better.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Harvest, Al
Best if you can not get the Anastasia one. It is a cheap, awesome product. Last all day, better to use a eyebrow setter to keep hairs in place. I have brown eyes. you can get this at a Walmart, target, and walgreens.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily