BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Michelle N.
Anaheim, CA
Honestly I️ think I️ like this better than the Anastasia brow pomade. I️ found that one not creamy enough and didn’t give me enough time to work with it whereas this one gave me a little more wiggle room. It lasts a long time and the color works well for me.
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
Not quite what I would want in a brow product but still did alright. I feel like you have to use a lot more than you should and it doesn’t apply as well as other brands but for the price it is a decent product. Elf in my opinion is a great starter brand.
Melissa R.
Tempe , AZ
This eyebrow gel is seriously so good. It works just as great as nyx but it's even cheaper ! It glides on your eyebrow so smoothly and is very pigmented! It's also easy to clean your mistakes it doesn't get messy at all! I would definitely recommend this
Kylie B.
I use this everyday for my eyebrows in Taupe and it never fails me I recommend using a small angled brush and lightly using the product and building as you go for a natural looking brow! Down below is a picture of me for my senior portraits with my brow(:
Megan I.
Oklahoma City
This was the first brow gel I’ve ever used and I have to say I like it! I would use it almost everyday! Mascara and brows is an everyday! It last long as long you don’t wipe your hands on it. For the price it’s great! I would definitely recommend this!
Hailey H.
Woodville, OH
The color is great and it stays on for a long time. I purchased it at Target because I wanted to try something other than a pencilS My only complaint with this product is that the product goes on thick sometimes if you aren’t careful, and can look really really dark!
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
I was searching for a dupe for ABH brow pomade (I was unemployed for a while) and came across a review for e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream . Holy cow! Highly pigmented! This stuff is fantastic! Creamy and glides on like butter. Lasts all day and only around $4.
Preeti S.
I have this product in dark brown and I love it. The gel keeps my brows in place for long periods of time, and when it’s applied precisely, it makes my brows look great!
Zaray R.
It did have color but I found it that this didn’t give me the natural look of hair and instead it looked tattooed. I use this product about once a week because I’m not too self conscious about my brows. I found this at target for a fair price.
Shayna J.
Preston
If your looking for a cheap way to fill in your brows, this is the best! It’s also great because you can use as eye liner as well. Best option for the price for sure.
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?