BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What are your thoughts on e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow...2 Answers
  • How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Luz Esther O.
This product...it reminds me so much of the anastasia dipbrow. It's super creamy for awhile but once it starts drying up it works even better! It's my go to everyday i use it more than my higher end products. It's only $3 or $4 at Walmart and on their website. I use Espresso and it works great with my black hair. It also lasts all day, they will not budge! I recommend it to everyone that is looking for an affordable brow product.
Melissa T.
e.l.f. Is a tricky brand because there are some really awesome products with a cheaper price tag and then there are some products you use and completely understand why it's only $2. This is one of those awesome products! I only picked this up because I wanted a cheaper version of ABH pomade and boy was I surprised. I went back and purchased it in every color. It stays in place and doesn't amuse once you apply it to your brows. I most likely will never buy ABH brow pomade again!
Thee O.
Compton, CA
I bought the blue shaded brow gel from elf cosmetics and it's so crazy good. I couldn't believe how pigmented it is. It's literally one of my favorite products now and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to have a colored brow that applies over dark brows e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
This is definitely my favorite product of 2017, it is such a really good brow cream, I'd say it's a dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade You just need a good angled brush such as the e.l.f. Studio Small Angled Brush and you'll be done! Your eyebrows will be perfect.
Stephanie C.
It's actually a pretty good dupe as far as a lock on liner is considered. I use this for my eye brows and pat it with a little brown eye shadow ( or the brown eyebrow powder from my other elf eyebrow palette) and it works out for me great! Doesn't smudge or smear and that's amazing especially because I have a bad habit of scratching at my brows.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Creame.l.f. Eyebrow Kit
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Even though it is only $3 on their website I still would not suggest this if you're looking for a waterproof, long-wearing brow pomade. It wipes off easily and it oxidizes extremely bad! I used the shade Medium Brown and by the time it sat and oxidized my brows looked almost black! I was mad! I mean, this product is good if you're just going out for a VERY short amount of time and if you don't sweat.
Karolina C.
I just recently started using eyebrow products and I got this product recommended to me by a friend and I use this product every time I go to an event and it stays on and makes my eyebrows look good I will definitely be buying this in the future!
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Found this originally at a ELF flagship store in NYC. So glad they brought it to their website! I'm in love! Wayyy better than other drugstore pomades I've tried. The blonde color is actually light enough for blondes! The product doesn't dry out super quickly like most drugstore pomades either!
Maggie B.
I just got this brow cream with a moment of "$3 what could go wrong" and it worked amazingly! I like my brows more natural and this can give you a "no makeup makeup look" or a full of drama brow! It's up to you! I would not use it as a liner because the shade looks strange on my, but with dark brows or if you bought a darker shades just for liner than it would work great!
kassi a.
ehh. this was okay. its kinda hard to work with. very very creamy so its easy to blend but its also very easy to go overboard with it. the lightest blond shade was still kinda dark for my blonde hair but it wasn't terrible. its okay for the price but not amazing. im sure there are better ones out there still okay product just hard to use if you aren't used to pomades
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?