BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Jami T.
Macomb, MI
So apparently this is eyeliner & brow cream. Well I bought it to use as brow cream & I didn't like it. The consistency was strange for a brow product & everytime I tried to apply it it applied clumpy at first, no matter what I did & it came out very patchy. It was really cheap & sometimes you get what you pay for with make up, so I wasn't too mad but I wouldn't buy it again. I will probably give it to a friend.
Jacquie V.
Im not very good at doing my brows so I figured I'd start using elf just to practice and then I will try different products. I actually really like this brow cream. It's very creamy and I feel like it is super easy to apply to my brows. I actually ordered the perfect shade too which was a first. I have been really using the brow cream every time I do my makeup, and I definitely want to try some other brands now tht I have been practicing. But honestly I would say this is a pretty great product.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Best pomade hands down. I choose this over my high ends such as ABH brow dip. This doesn't dry out or get thick and crumby it actually stays soft and silky just like the ABH a little goes long ways the shades are perfectly matching as described I ordered mine online for $2 and got free gifts with my order I highly recommend this product you'll become obsessed and won't use nothing else and without setting spray this stuff is still heaven sent it last all day long even without setting them and last seriously all day long until you scrub it off and looks so natural !!
Genesis R.
Katy, TX
This stuff is good! I was using one non branded but it ran out, so I was shooting to find one with a brand so I can continue to buy it! I found this one with no expectations, but when I saw that pigmentation I had to get it! And I did, it last for long hours and it does it’s job to define your brows and paint them perfectly! Plus good price! Super good!
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
Dupe for ABH dipbrow. I bought this because I didn't want to spend so much money on ABH after I ran out so I saved money and bought this one at target and I love it. A little goes a long way and the product is easy to apply. I would recommend using this because it doesn't matter what makeup you use as long as it does the job
Telika S.
This product is so good. At first I was a little iffy about it. Then I used it on my model (I have one personally as well) and it was a dream come true!! It's very creamy and a little goes a very long way! If you are looking for an affordable dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade this is definitely it!!e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Palette
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Horrible horrible horrible . Never again will I buy this product . I'm very disappointed in the shade ranges and the color pay off of this product . I have a full container I had never used . The only good thing about this product would be the price of it .
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
I recently have switched over to this product from the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade and it hasn't let me down yet! I bought this from target for only $3 and it hasn't yet to dry out and keeps my eyebrows looks just as good as the other but at a much lower cost! I'd definitely recommend this products to everybody. I use it in the color espresso.
Courtney S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I had never used a cream eyeliner before because I was intimidated by it, to be honest. I was intrigued by this product because it's a brow cream and an eyeliner in one. I love how easy this product is to use and it doesn't irritate my eyes either. It's great for natural eye looks were you want a less intense liner but still want to make a statement. I recommend this product for anyone who wants to get into cream liners without breaking the bank.
Bailey C.
Ames, IA
Sooooo amazing and for sure worth the $4. I've used a couple different affordable pencils and pomades for my brows and nothing works better for me than this. I use a really thin liner brush and it gives me such bold brows and I love it. It always stays on great. The photo I've attached is what my brows look like after 10 hours of wearing it!
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?