BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Julia B.
Julia B.
Review for: Light Brown
I am a dirty blonde, and I was having a hard time finding an eyebrow product that matched my hair color. I decided to buy this one because it was cheap and seemed like the right color. When I first put it on, my eyebrows seemed really dark. After I evened the pigment out with an eyebrow brush, it looked a lot better.
Melissa r.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Light Brown
I use this brow Pomade everyday nice selection of color range easy to apply with a brush I use the lid of the jar to smooth out the product onto my brush I use a flat angle one ,I would definitely recommend this product to others looking for an easy eyebrow application
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Waco, TX
Review for: Light Brown
Love this product! Stayed on all day not once did it smudge. Definitely a cheaper alternative to the Anastasia dipbrow. Gave this a try after I ran out of mine, for sure sticking to this from now on. I'm gonna saving a lot of $
Sheana B.
Sheana B.
Dayton, WA
Review for: Light Brown
I love this product for a base for my brows I mostly use it to line my brows and fill them in then I go in with a more pigmented eyebrow duo to finish off the look. The brow product itself doesn't come with a lot of pigmentation so I would recommend using a heavy hand.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Yulee, FL
Review for: Light Brown
Use as eyeliner daily and couldn't be happier. No clumps, flakes, smudges or wearing away. It literally stays on until I remove it at the end of my day. I can easily make sharp lines or wings and not get aggravated with smudges!
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Los Angeles
Review for: Light Brown
This is a great product I love how long lasting it is and how it leaves my eyebrows perfectly in place it comes in such a nice light box and honestly its been one of the best product I've used
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Review for: Light Brown, Other
I love this eyebrow gel! It's been the first and only gel that I use that I still love. I really like the creamy texture of it, it doesn't crease as much as other gels I've used before. It's extremely long lasting. Also, with dark skin, it's been a great contour cream because I cannot really find any other countour creams that are dark enough. Would highly recommend!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Review for: Light Brown
I love me some e.l.f seriously this is probably my favorite of their products. Its so easy to use last a pretty long while and looks great. Is also buildable if you know you want more or less dramatic. Absolutely my favorite.
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Park City, KS
Review for: Light Brown
I use this to fill in my eyebrows, it does dry up after a while, It lasts you a long time. Its very affordable and it helps my eyebrows stay in place. i wouldnt use this as liner because it is so creamy but its not pigmented.
maggie l.
maggie l.
Wentzville, MO
Review for: Light Brown
this is pretty good for a drugstore eyebrow product. if you're on a budget then this is a good product. if you can shell out a bit more i would recommend the benefit or ABH products. overall it's decent and i wear it to school and places that don't really matter.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?