BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Karolina C.
Karolina C.
I just recently started using eyebrow products and I got this product recommended to me by a friend and I use this product every time I go to an event and it stays on and makes my eyebrows look good I will definitely be buying this in the future!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
This product actually isn't that bad. It's thick and has a moussey texture to it and if you use the right brush it can create such beautiful hair like strokes on the brows! The only thing I don't like is the shade range... only four colors smh
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
This is the only product I will do my eyebrows with! I tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow and this e.l.f. Brand is the same exact thing!! Also, it goes a long way I have had it about 2-3 months and still using the same one! Great!❤
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Moulton, AL
Before I decided to spend a lot of money on a pomade, I bought this to learn how to use it and I didn't expect to love it as much as I do. It's easy to work with. However, it doesn't stay on as long as a high end one would, but you are paying less. It's a good product no matter what.
Yahaira R.
Yahaira R.
This the best two dollars I've ever spent ! It works so damn bomb ! I have a Pomade by salon perfect that I spent around 5 dollars on and this beat it by so much! This needs the most tiniest amount ever and it will cover your whole brow and then some! I really really recommend this!
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Mine dried out while it was sealed and i got disappointed.. It worked sooo well for a while. Then just stopped working. Maybe i did something wrong? Im unsure. Id reccomend this if you are starting out or dont need to turn blonde into brown.
Kirby J.
Kirby J.
I decided to try this product because it's very affordable... The consistency is very much on the creamy side, rather than thicker... It did do a good job for my brows, but I had to seal them with the Lock and Seal in order for them stay...
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Belleville, WI
I use this product for my eyebrows every day. It makes them look fuller and a lot healthier. It is so easy to apply, and easy to take off with any makeup remover. I bought it at Target, and definitely plan on re-buying in the near future!
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
I love this brow product!! You do not need a lot of product on the brush because a little goes a longggg way!! It is super easy to apply but be careful not to apply a lot at once. The pigmentation is great! The price is great for such great quality.
Kyana B.
Kyana B.
This is the BEST drugstore ($4!!) eyebrow product ever. I've tried high end brands and this is my favorite so far. I use this in all my makeup looks. It's long lasting and very creamy. I adore this product!! I have like 4 in my vanity
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily