BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
Review for: Light Brown
I love this brow product!! You do not need a lot of product on the brush because a little goes a longggg way!! It is super easy to apply but be careful not to apply a lot at once. The pigmentation is great! The price is great for such great quality.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
Review for: Light Brown
This stuff is amazing I would compare it to the Anastasia brow palmated. It stays in place all day and it's even hard to take off with a make up remover wipes. The shade is perfect for my hair and I love the consistency. Way to go elf!
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Warren, MA
Review for: Light Brown
I have never used this as an eyeliner but it is AMAZING as a brow pomade. Glides on very easily and lasts all day. The color matched my brows perfect. Only downside is that when its really warm out the pomade in the jar gets muddy, but it still goes on nice.
Kyana B.
Kyana B.
Review for: Light Brown
This is the BEST drugstore ($4!!) eyebrow product ever. I've tried high end brands and this is my favorite so far. I use this in all my makeup looks. It's long lasting and very creamy. I adore this product!! I have like 4 in my vanity
Mayah G.
Mayah G.
Review for: Light Brown
I love this brow product. It's the one I go to whenever I run out of my high end one. It's easy to use and easy to blend into the brows. It's super affordable and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable brow pomade.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Review for: Light Brown
I'm actually very impressed with this product for how cheap it is! The pigment is great and it's super creamy. It definitely reminds me of Anastasia Beverly Hills brow dip but just not as thick! I do wish this was waterproof though
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Review for: Light Brown
I recently found this little gem about 4 months ago, and let me tell you! This little guy works amazing! First off, for the price (4.00) you cannot beat it! It gets the job done and it's very easy to work with! I recommend this to everyone!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Harvest, Al
Review for: Light Brown
Best if you can not get the Anastasia one. It is a cheap, awesome product. Last all day, better to use a eyebrow setter to keep hairs in place. I have brown eyes. you can get this at a Walmart, target, and walgreens.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Review for: Light Brown
I was actually very impressed with this product. It works wonders almost as my abh eyebrow pomade! Packaging is nice I definitely recommend it if your not trying to spend a whole lot money! If I run out I will be purchasing again
Julia B.
Julia B.
Review for: Light Brown
I am a dirty blonde, and I was having a hard time finding an eyebrow product that matched my hair color. I decided to buy this one because it was cheap and seemed like the right color. When I first put it on, my eyebrows seemed really dark. After I evened the pigment out with an eyebrow brush, it looked a lot better.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?