BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Oh my god???? This stuff was like $4 i think... IT IS WONDERFUL. Idk if its waterproof or not because i havent tested it out yet, but this stuff goes on so easily and smooth. I will be buying this brand for my eyebrows from now on, its cheap and efficient.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
manteca
This product is absolutely amazing. It works well whether you're using it for your eyebrows to add a little color or for eyeliner. It glides on well, doesn't dry out, and lasts long. This product is all around amazing and I will buy it again when I run out.
Codi S.
Codi S.
I love to use this e.l.f lock on liner and brow cream for my daily look! It's kind of like the anastasia beverly hills dip brow but very affordable! It is a perfect dupe. I bought it at my local walmart and 10/10 would recommend it to people new to make up!
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
This product works really good in my eyebrows, haven't tried it as eyeliner yet. It would have earned 5 stars but I found the consistency very dry and kind of crumbly. I have other products I would recommend to people but this would be a second choice.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
I like this product. Not sure if it's the best brow product out there, but it's definitely worth it for the price. Very affordable and there's so much product in the jar that it'll last you forever! It had more of a creamy consistency rather than dry.
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
This is decent. I bought this to use for my eyebrows and got the medium shade (I have really dark brown hair) and it was actually too dark for my brows so now I use it for my eyeliner on days when I don't want pitch black on them. Its a pretty smooth formula and is an amazing formula!
Karen C.
Karen C.
I hate this. I wish I could give it no stars. I was at a friends house and last minute had to go somewhere and she let me use this and it was literally trash. I use ABH and it's over a million times better! I know it's so much cheaper but cheaper isn't always better.
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
I been using it for 2 months already and so far i love it. I bought in online in ulta. Its really cheap its only $4 for me thats a good price for a good product it doesnt dry as fast as other pomades. Its easy too apply. I would recommend to others.
Marie K.
Marie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
This is the first brow cream I've ever tried; I found it when on with ease, with a little going a very long way. The packaging is very compact and doesn't take up too much room - fits in organizers quite well. I would def recommend it be tried - it will open up up a lot of possibilities!
Karolina C.
Karolina C.
I just recently started using eyebrow products and I got this product recommended to me by a friend and I use this product every time I go to an event and it stays on and makes my eyebrows look good I will definitely be buying this in the future!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily