BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What are your thoughts on e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow...2 Answers
  • How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Angelica R.
This is perfectly creamy enough to create hair-like strokes and not make it look harsh after blending it out with a spooly brush. It stays on long enough but I won't say that it stays on for more than 14 hours because I don't expect it to. I have a scar in one of m eyebrows which leaves it with a missing gap meanwhile the other one is naturally thick and hairy. I use this to fill in the missing gap and it works great because it matches my natural eyebrow hairs perfectly. It also contains a lot of product considering that it's for the eyebrows. I also use it for eyeliner from time to time and it works great. It might smudge a little bit if you mess with your eye but other than that it is good. It's only $3 and I found it worth trying.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This brow cream is on point. For years I used ABH Dipbrow until recently it seemed as if there may have been a color discrepancy and the soft brown didn't compare to my old batch. I sought out a new product that would compare and decided to give this a chance. I was thrilled when I discovered the similarities in the two product. The Elf went on creamy and had a lot of lasting power! The color was on point and and it was so easy to blend out. It did tend to dry out a little quicker but that isnt something that is unheard of.  A small drop of beauty oil or coconut oil and it's good to go. Highly recommend this!
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently purchased this to color my eyebrows. It looks great. I also use it as an eye shadow! The way to apply it with a brush . Although I love it and it looks great, what I didn't like Is that I wasn't able to try the color before purchase. I lucked out that the color matches, but I last minute changed my mind right before I paid because I followed t gut.. the color I was going to choose was much darker so I would have probably going to end up returning it and making a trip to the store. I googled the product before purchasing and there wasn't any guide or pics to guide me. On choosing the color that fits me best.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
I saw this product at TJMaxx for $2 and decided to try it while on my search for the perfect brow product. Unfortunately, the color light brown was still too dark for my dirty-blonde eyebrows. But that set a side, I would still give it 4 stars. It is a very soft product (compared to the Anastasia prow pommade which is slightly harder) but it has a lot of pigmentation. I would not use this as a product for a more natural looking brow. It applies very evenly and lasts for a good amount of time! The product can get a little chunky, but overall it is an amazing product based on the price for a dramatic "Instagram" brow.
Michelle D.
I don't tend to wear a lot if any makeup on a daily basis but I do like to at least do something with my brows as they frame the face. This was on sale for under $2 at Target when I came across it and I couldn't pass it up as it said it can serve double duty as a brow and eyeliner. I purchased the shade Espresso which is a nice dark brown color and it went on very smooth. I also like that the product doesn't seem to dry out fast in the container.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
This is definitely a dupe for the Anastasia dipbrow.
I started off using dipbrow and the matching spoolie brush which ran me almost $50 from Sephora. (When purchased together)
About 1 month after using it consistently, I felt as though it wasn't as moist as when I first purchased it.
No, I didn't leave the cap off of it and No, I don't mix any other products with it and I only used the suggest brush for it.
It just somehow seemed to be slowly drying out.
While on the search for a replacement product, I happened too stumble upon the elf one, and I like it a lot
I still use the Anastasia spoolie/brush.
Nicole L.
Monroe, NY
This is a great way to try a pomade-type brow product without spending a ton of money. If you aren't experienced with this kind of brow product, it's easy to go overboard at first—in my experience, you get a much more even and natural looking application if you don't load up your brush too much and dab off any excess—but if you stick it out and learn how to work with it, you'll see how great this product really is. Once it dries down, this stuff does not budge! It's definitely a product that I would recommend, and also one that I will repurchase in the future.
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this product. I started using it a couple months ago. It is by far the best way to fill in and shape your brows. I use it along with e.l.f.'s angled brow & wand brush, and it works great. The only reason that I took off one star, is because the product dries out quite a lot over time. If you have some kind of serum to mix in with it to keep it fresh, then it's fine.

I usually use this along with a brow mascara, like Glossier's Boy Brow or Benefit's Gimme Brow.
Baylee S.
I can't believe how gorgeously natural this makes my eyebrows look. I use elf's eyebrow duo brush with this, & I'm never going back to the eyebrow kit ever again. This is much easier to use & much more long-lasting. It's more pigmented than the eyebrow kit's wax & stays on much better than the powder. I have a slightly oily skin, but this doesn't budge on me the whole day. Medium brown is also the perfect color for me with my black hair. So glad elf came up with this product right when I was contemplating on buying the ABH one.
Sway S.
I have the color Light Brown to give me that ombre effect in brows. I'll soon by purchasing a dark color but this product is nice. It holds my brows in place & has a matte finish to it. Also, my brows don't get oily when I use this. I'm a pomade type of girl so I'm here for it. A little goes a long way & my brows weren't crunchy/hard afterwards. E.L.F. does a great job with their products.
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?