BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?4 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kaitlyn B.
I absolutely love this as a brow product. It stays on throughout the day and comes off easily when you wash your face. Its not waterproof but if you don’t touch it while swimming or showering it won’t move. I’ve rebought a few times and I plan to keep doing so!
Jerrisha J.
I loved this! I’ve never been great at doing my eyebrows but for some reason this helped me a lot. It’s really pigmented so you don’t have to use a lot of product to get your desired look. Yes I would buy again because it’s very affordable and it actually works.
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
I love this product. I have espresso, and I use it as a brow pomade. It is a great price, very pigmented, easily blendable. I love it. I honestly grab for this more than my Dip Brow by Anastasia Beverly Hills. e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream
#madein🇻🇪 📍.
Minneapolis, MN
I’ve recently purchased this product and have used it for my eyebrows and not as a liner. It works great and you can sculpt your Brows to perfection. Just use a eyebrow brush to blend in. e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream
Jessica J.
Crowley, TX
Good product! Elf is the only brand I've used for eyebrows so I haven't tested anything else out. Always remember to keep the lid on or the product will definitely dry out. It colors in my eyebrows without making them look drown on and the color builds easily.
Michelle N.
Anaheim, CA
Honestly I️ think I️ like this better than the Anastasia brow pomade. I️ found that one not creamy enough and didn’t give me enough time to work with it whereas this one gave me a little more wiggle room. It lasts a long time and the color works well for me.
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
Not quite what I would want in a brow product but still did alright. I feel like you have to use a lot more than you should and it doesn’t apply as well as other brands but for the price it is a decent product. Elf in my opinion is a great starter brand.
Kylie B.
I use this everyday for my eyebrows in Taupe and it never fails me I recommend using a small angled brush and lightly using the product and building as you go for a natural looking brow! Down below is a picture of me for my senior portraits with my brow(:
Melissa R.
Tempe , AZ
This eyebrow gel is seriously so good. It works just as great as nyx but it's even cheaper ! It glides on your eyebrow so smoothly and is very pigmented! It's also easy to clean your mistakes it doesn't get messy at all! I would definitely recommend this
Megan I.
Oklahoma City
This was the first brow gel I’ve ever used and I have to say I like it! I would use it almost everyday! Mascara and brows is an everyday! It last long as long you don’t wipe your hands on it. For the price it’s great! I would definitely recommend this!
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?