BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
faith. N.
faith. N.
i use this as an eyebrow pomade and it works well. it is incredibly creamy though. so be very precise as it can get very messy, very fast. it lasts me all day, but it can smudge a little if you rub it. but for the price, this is a great alternative for the dipbrow pomade.
Ambriyelle m.
Ambriyelle m.
El Campo , TX
I dont see why theres a need to buy high end brow products when this works just fine. Its very smooth & slides on easily. You can also pack it on if you want for more color. I would definitely recommend especially if you want something quick & easy to do your eyebrows.
kassi a.
kassi a.
ehh. this was okay. its kinda hard to work with. very very creamy so its easy to blend but its also very easy to go overboard with it. the lightest blond shade was still kinda dark for my blonde hair but it wasn't terrible. its okay for the price but not amazing. im sure there are better ones out there still okay product just hard to use if you aren't used to pomades
Becky M.
Becky M.
Beatrice
I give this five stars because this works really good for me and last all day and all night the packaging is nice and simple. This product glides right on and is smooth and creamy.  I will keep buying this product and it was cheap for me and I love it <3
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I love using this on days that I want dramatic eyebrows. This can also be used to achieve a natural look, but I go all out when I use this product. It is so creamy and easy to maneuver. I also love how it doesn't dry out in the little pod. Also, very affordable.
Carissa H.
Carissa H.
This product is highly pigmented, a little goes a long way. It has exceeded my expectations. I believe you could use this as an alternative to the Anastasia Dip Brow. I would definitely buy it again at my local Target store since it is cheap as well.
kelly f.
kelly f.
Adelphi
A GREAT DUPE FOR THE ABH DIPBROW!! And what's even better about this is it's such a a nice creamy texture so when you wanna use it as a liner it just glidessss right on the eyelid and I think it's a must have dupe if you don't have enough for the ABH dipbrow!
Callie O.
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
This is a good pomade if you're looking for something affordable. It goes on smooth and it's easy to work with.it reminds me of the Anastasia Beverly hills brow pomade except it's not smudge proof. If you use a setting spray or brow primer with it that helps.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
This stuff stays on all day long! Gives my eyebrows a flawless look. I wish I could find a bit of a lighter color, but nonetheless, this stuff is amazing. At $3 a pop you can't beat it. I've had mine for a few months and I'm just now starting to put a dent in it. And I use it almost every day! Great buy.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Minneapolis
I love this product! This brow dip works so well and for so many different things. I have used it has a brow cream, as an eyeliner, and even as an eye shadow. It is super pigmented and long lasting. I will definitely be adding this product to my daily regimen.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily