BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?1 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
  • how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can some...1 Answers
Karen C.
Karen C.
Review for: Light Brown, Other
I hate this. I wish I could give it no stars. I was at a friends house and last minute had to go somewhere and she let me use this and it was literally trash. I use ABH and it's over a million times better! I know it's so much cheaper but cheaper isn't always better.
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Review for: Light Brown, Other
I been using it for 2 months already and so far i love it. I bought in online in ulta. Its really cheap its only $4 for me thats a good price for a good product it doesnt dry as fast as other pomades. Its easy too apply. I would recommend to others.
Marie K.
Marie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
Review for: Light Brown
This is the first brow cream I've ever tried; I found it when on with ease, with a little going a very long way. The packaging is very compact and doesn't take up too much room - fits in organizers quite well. I would def recommend it be tried - it will open up up a lot of possibilities!
Karolina C.
Karolina C.
Review for: Light Brown, Other
I just recently started using eyebrow products and I got this product recommended to me by a friend and I use this product every time I go to an event and it stays on and makes my eyebrows look good I will definitely be buying this in the future!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Light Brown
This product actually isn't that bad. It's thick and has a moussey texture to it and if you use the right brush it can create such beautiful hair like strokes on the brows! The only thing I don't like is the shade range... only four colors smh
Kirby J.
Kirby J.
Review for: Light Brown
I decided to try this product because it's very affordable... The consistency is very much on the creamy side, rather than thicker... It did do a good job for my brows, but I had to seal them with the Lock and Seal in order for them stay...
Yahaira R.
Yahaira R.
Review for: Light Brown
This the best two dollars I've ever spent ! It works so damn bomb ! I have a Pomade by salon perfect that I spent around 5 dollars on and this beat it by so much! This needs the most tiniest amount ever and it will cover your whole brow and then some! I really really recommend this!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Moulton , AL
Review for: Light Brown
Before I decided to spend a lot of money on a pomade, I bought this to learn how to use it and I didn't expect to love it as much as I do. It's easy to work with. However, it doesn't stay on as long as a high end one would, but you are paying less. It's a good product no matter what.
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Review for: Light Brown
This is the only product I will do my eyebrows with! I tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow and this e.l.f. Brand is the same exact thing!! Also, it goes a long way I have had it about 2-3 months and still using the same one! Great!❤
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Review for: Light Brown
Mine dried out while it was sealed and i got disappointed.. It worked sooo well for a while. Then just stopped working. Maybe i did something wrong? Im unsure. Id reccomend this if you are starting out or dont need to turn blonde into brown.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?