BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Sam H.
Lincoln City
I use this with the E.L.F. eyebrow kit and it works amazingly. It's a great way to learn since I'm just starting out and it was like $6 for both the kit and the pot
Nina W.
Ventura County
This is a good product if you're looking for a dupe for the Anastasia dip brow. It's not as pigmented as I would like it, but it's easy to apply and it lasts all day.
TrisTa B.
Mckinney, TX
Love this stuff from ulta. Lasts long for such a little bit & way cheaper than some of the alternatives out there. I left the top off overnight & thankfully didn't dry out either
Sadia S.
I kinda bought this on a wimp from TJMaxx. They had it for $2 and I had never tried a cream eyebrow product so I figured I give it a whirl. I really didn't start using it til I decided to not thread, wax or anything else to my eyebrows since they were getting too thin. This product is awesome! I haven't tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills one and I know it's very popular but for $18, it's a little too much for my poor wallet :( so this is a great alternative. I think the texture is pretty good and goes on easy with a slanted brush. If it seems too dry, using a few drops of facial oil does the trick. Excellent product for the low price. And TJMaxx is a great place to hunt for awesome beauty deals.
Allison B.
Florence , AL
I love almost all e.l.f products, and this e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream is now added to my list of loves!!

I purchased this at TJ MAXX for maybe $2-$4, I can not remember the exact price but it was super cheap!

I love all of e.l.f's packaging, I love the black boxes (black is my favorite color) and I think their products are great quality for a person on a budget.

This brow cream is amazing in my opinion! It is super pigmented and was very true to my my brow shade.

I have not found it to be very drying, but I still add a tiny drop of tarte Maracuja oil in it before application.

Love it!
Savannah G.
New Brunswick, NJ
I absolutely LOVE this product. Reminds me of the Anastasia Dip Brow a little bit, but much cheaper. I used to use the ELF Brow Kit with wax and powder, but I always felt like it easily wiped off and came off throughout the day. This stuff is LOCKED ON! Once it dries, there's no coming off unless you use makeup remover. Really amazing product. I recommend using it with the duo end eyebrow brush.
Olivia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Unfortunately I bought the wrong shade (too dark). I've used the wax and powder brow kit from E.L.F. in dark and it looked nice in person, but in photos, my eyebrows did not match my hair color (it looked too light) so I assumed it would be this way with the Lock On Liner and Brow Cream. I got it in espresso. A helpful hint is that the top part of the cream is actually lighter than what it actually is. When I first opened it, I thought it was the right shade....until I put my brush in. It is super dark. It looked black on me. The good news (and the bad in this situation) is that it takes a lot to take it off, which is what I want in an eyebrow product. Also I can use this dark shade for eyeliner since it looks black on me. I'll buy my next one in medium brown and see how it goes. Wish me luck
Jessica M.
Forest City, IA
I use this to fill in my brows, I have the shade 'Medium Brown.' I think for being under $5, it's a nice product. I prefer this over the Colourpop brow gel. This was the only inexpensive brow pomade product that was cool toned, which I need. I do recommend a light hand with this, as things can get out of control and dark quickly. Also, I did notice after a while of use, it was creamy, but has started to become more coagulated. It's hard to explain, but when I dip my brush in, I kind of have to really apply pressure to get it on my brush. Over all I do like this product and it's a part of my daily make up routine. I would repurchase, but in a lighter shade.
Angelica R.
This is perfectly creamy enough to create hair-like strokes and not make it look harsh after blending it out with a spooly brush. It stays on long enough but I won't say that it stays on for more than 14 hours because I don't expect it to. I have a scar in one of m eyebrows which leaves it with a missing gap meanwhile the other one is naturally thick and hairy. I use this to fill in the missing gap and it works great because it matches my natural eyebrow hairs perfectly. It also contains a lot of product considering that it's for the eyebrows. I also use it for eyeliner from time to time and it works great. It might smudge a little bit if you mess with your eye but other than that it is good. It's only $3 and I found it worth trying.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This brow cream is on point. For years I used ABH Dipbrow until recently it seemed as if there may have been a color discrepancy and the soft brown didn't compare to my old batch. I sought out a new product that would compare and decided to give this a chance. I was thrilled when I discovered the similarities in the two product. The Elf went on creamy and had a lot of lasting power! The color was on point and and it was so easy to blend out. It did tend to dry out a little quicker but that isnt something that is unheard of.  A small drop of beauty oil or coconut oil and it's good to go. Highly recommend this!
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?