BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #18 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pom...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alana b.
Panama City , FL
I was in walmart looking for a temporary brow gel because I had ran out and it was too late to go to any makeup stores. I saw this and quickly grabbed it because for the price, it would do until I could get my normal gel. I haven’t been to replace it because it does the job well. It’s not too durable if you consistently touch your face and it does wipe off easily, but what can you expect from something that costs less than $5. Ultimately, it folded on well and has a good tone and does create a great brow. My old issue is that it would probably come off if it were raining or you accident wipe your face.
Pamela S.
This product is absolutely my ride or die. I have very dark hair so most of the time I try to find brow products with grey-neutral undertones. I can possibly say that this is a dupe for the ABH dipbrow and the Benefit ka-brow, if anything it’s better. The Benefit ka-brow has a very warm undertone, while the ABH is good, but dries up too fast. For a $4 pomade which is creamy and pigmented, it is definitely worth a ride to the drugstore. 10/10 for my liking.
Jessica O.
Las vegas, NV
This brow cream is amazing! I had the Anastasia one and it’s amazing as well. I ran out and i went to walmart to get a temporary one so i grabbed the Elf brow product since it was cheap! I fell in love with the product! It’s just as good as a high end product! It’s smooth, doesn’t wear off and last allll day and night! The brown color is perfect! I recommend you to try it if you want to save money!e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream
Deana S.
Cincinnati, OH
I recently discovered this product and it is my new holy grail. It is so amazing I don’t think I will ever pay more for something else! Prior to this product I didn’t do my eyebrows very much because I could not find anything that worked good with them but I came across this gem and it changed everything! It is so creamy and easy to apply and the color is perfect for my eyebrows. It stays on all day and drys so quickly that you don’t even have to set it with a powder! Did I mention it’s SUPER affordable!?
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
Just purchased this and love it! I usually use Elf's brow pencil, but was looking for something that allowed a little more precision. LOVE the brow pencil, but when it gets dull/flat, it can look like you took a marker to your eyebrow. Stays on really well and leaves clean lines! To get the best results, get a eyebrow brush - angled, small, and stiff, to get as precise as possible! Elf for the win, once again.
Sheena M.
Millersburg
I was kind of iffy on this product just because I used a brow pencil but camping them now I would never go back! I had gotten it from the closet Wallmart. It’s pretty easy to use well.... kinda it’s extra steps definitely very long lasting it’s waterproof so that saying something right!? Would I buy it again? Yes but I’d like to try something similar but a different name brand to see if there’s a difference.
Erin H.
Muskegon, MI
I snagged this at our local Dollar Tree just as my Anastasia pot ran out and I’m so glad I did. For $1 I wasn’t expecting much but thought I could keep it at work for touch ups. I used it once and it works so well I haven’t even bothered to refill my regular.

I’ve been using it on the daily for about a month and have hardly made a dent. It’s very pigmented and works well for blending or brow strokes if you have the right brushes. My brows are micro bladed (that’s a whole other review) but still lighter that I prefer and there’s a small spot missing. I tend to go for a natural look but it’s capable of a more structured look as well and it lasts All Day.
Jada🥀 j.
Sewell, NJ
Comparable to the Anastasia dipbrow but more pigmented. I like it but the shade range isn’t very wide and since it is so pigmented you have to be light handed or your brows will be super dark and fake looking ... unless your eyebrows are really dark brown and so it your hair you’ll be fine. It’s also super affordable it’s under $5 and sometimes you can find them at marshalls for $2.99
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
This brow product itself is very great. It’s creamy and super easy to use. But the color selection was not great. I’m blonde with really light grey/brown eyebrows. I saw the reviews of the blonde/taupe shade and how red it was so I got the light brown and it is way too dark for me. It’s great but not a wide color selection if your blonde and have cool toned brows.
Alyssa H.
I liked this enough but noticed I didn’t grab for it very often. It is packed together as a soft solid. I dipped in my angled brush and easily swept it across my lash line. It is pigmented in a natural way, and is not a bold color. It has lasted me forever since it only takes a small amount for eyeliner or to fill in your brows.
Hebo A.
I want to know how do u guys like it ?
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade?