MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow Enhancerse.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream

Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream

Lock On Liner and Brow Cream

Is this a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade? Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream
Is this a good product?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream!
Product Highlights
This is my favorite eyebrow product. The brown shade is perfect for my dark brown brows. This pomade is smooth and very easy to distribute through the brows. Once it's on and dried it stays on all day with out smudging. This product is defiantly a steal! in reviews
...to give this a try and I was not disappointed! It blends amazingly and lasts a long time ! 😍in reviews
Gate City, VA
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Jessica L.
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Jessica L.
I had never actually used anything on my brows til here recently and I decided to give it a go. And I am greatly upset. But upset about not trying it b4. I mean I can't compare to any other brand bc I havny used any other. But I will definitely purchase again
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Nallely P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I honestly love this product so much. I use it as liner and well to fill in my brows. It is so creamy and easy to use as well as to clean up. I was expecting it to smudge a bit but it didn’t. 10/10 recommend and worth the price.
Canton, OH
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by ellie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love! Super creamy. Doesnt dry out. BUTTTT you do have to set it with brow powder or translucent powder otherwise the second your natural oils break thru its coming right off. But for the price you REALLY cannot beat it. I will recommend and buy again.
Marietta, GA
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Nelcy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
It is a very good product and a very beautiful color but it is also very important to know the tone that goes according to your hair color
Las Vegas, NV
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Isela R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This cream is amazing! I’ve been using it for years and haven’t found a product that I like better. The consistency is great and very easy to work with. It doesn’t dry too fast so it is manageable. I like it even better than the ABH pomade.
Minneapolis, MN
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Denise A.
Purchased at: Target
I like it because it does the job but sometimes I feel like it doesn’t last long what definitely helps it last longer is the Anastasia primer.
Coral Springs, FL
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Susana M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I always use the anastasia but i gave this one a try and i liked it absolutely beautiful and easy to apply #mua#makeup#ilovemakeup
laredo
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Yaritza V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I think this product is very good I’ve always used to see that the beauty gurus used the Anastasia one and this product is kind of the same so I decided to try it out. I love it the price is good and they have my tone which is pretty good! All in all I’ll recommend.
Fayetteville
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Kryssy F.
This is my go to brow product when I want to enhance my makeup. I use a small angled brush to apply and a little brow powder behind it just to add definition. It really doesn't take much product to get the look that you want. It's also affordable which makes me happy.
Temple, TX
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Leslie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product , honestly it’s really good for the price! And the secret to having good eyebrows is filling them in with very little product and doing a hair stroke motion .

169 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...