BeautyEyeEyebrow Enhancerse.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream

Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream

Lock On Liner and Brow Cream

Quiero probar este producto de Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream vale la pena ?
Is this worth it?
Has anyone tried this? What do you think of it? Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream I'm curious to try
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream!
Product Highlights
This is my favorite eyebrow product. The brown shade is perfect for my dark brown brows. This pomade is smooth and very easy to distribute through the brows. Once it's on and dried it stays on all day with out smudging. This product is defiantly a steal! in reviews
...to give this a try and I was not disappointed! It blends amazingly and lasts a long time ! 😍in reviews
Nikki B.
Broomfield, CO
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Nikki B.
This is my go to eyebrow cream. I absolutely love the formula and how easy it is to build up the product when you need more. For the price too you can’t beat it. I’ve had my cream for over a year and I still have not run out.. alittle goes along ways!
America G.
Brownsville, TX
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by America G.
when i say this product is a lifesaver😍 i could say it is a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow!!! it’s super affordable and works wonders! would buy again and again! million times recommended❗️❗️❗️❗️
Niki M.
Carson City, NV
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Niki M.
This gel works great as long as you're not heavy with it. A little goes a long way so a light dab of the brush into the gel is all it takes to make a natural look in your brow. It smears nicely if used sparingly but I've noticed if you go a lil heavier, it smears darker for a bold look, but has sandy lil clumps alongside and IN your smear line that are quite noticeable. Because it doesn't take much to use, this tiny Itty bitty jar actually lasts quite long! I expected to blow through it, but was surprised that even when used every day, I still have plenty to not worry about going out to find more any time soon. Or maybe that IS just because I don't use a ton at a time. But I'm also not one for a heavy makeup look so maybe that is only my luck. The "expresso" color is perfect for anyone w/ dark, but not black, eyebrows. The color tint is good & can easily be manipulated to be light or super dark, so for under $5- this is a great buy!!
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Nicole R.
I love this brow cream it looks very natural and is very easy to apply with a slanted brush I’m impressed it’s awesome for a drugstore brand. It lasts all day without budging.
Jessica L.
Gate City, VA
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Jessica L.
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Jessica L.
I had never actually used anything on my brows til here recently and I decided to give it a go. And I am greatly upset. But upset about not trying it b4. I mean I can't compare to any other brand bc I havny used any other. But I will definitely purchase again
Nallely P.
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Nallely P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I honestly love this product so much. I use it as liner and well to fill in my brows. It is so creamy and easy to use as well as to clean up. I was expecting it to smudge a bit but it didn’t. 10/10 recommend and worth the price.
Carmen D.
Lake Villa, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT! This dose not smudge or anything. Definitely would recommend to anyone starting out or need a dupe for the expensive pomades. Will forever buy over any other pomade Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream
Jocelin  P.
El Paso, TX
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Jocelin  P.
I have not known an eyebrow pomade as good and at such a low price as elf, for me it is one of the best, it does not fall off, it lasts more than 24 hours, it is easy to handle and has beautiful colors.
ellie B.
Canton, OH
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by ellie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love! Super creamy. Doesnt dry out. BUTTTT you do have to set it with brow powder or translucent powder otherwise the second your natural oils break thru its coming right off. But for the price you REALLY cannot beat it. I will recommend and buy again.
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
Elf Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream uploaded by Nelcy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
It is a very good product and a very beautiful color but it is also very important to know the tone that goes according to your hair color

177 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elizabeth  P.
Ontario, CA
il y a 4 mois
Mercedes C. il y a 4 mois
El precio bien la Calidad trabaja
Larissa M.
Orting, WA
il y a un an
Raven R. il y a un an
I have used this for almost a year but i switched to Morphe brow powmade recently and i really really love it.