BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• What are your thoughts on e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow...2 Answers
  • How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Po...2 Answers
Tekoa C.
This brow cream is AMAZING! Like no joke, this product is easy to use, it does not dry out, it is true to color and is dependable. It glides onto the brows and looks amazing on all skin tones.
Ashley B.
Hamilton, GA
I'm giving it four stars because honestly I'm just starting to use pomades to fill my brows so I can't compare it to anything so I guess I don't really know what a "bad" pomade is but I will say this it's affordable, well pigmented, lasts all day with no setting spray,powder or gel required !! I would highly recommend this for someone just starting out or maybe looking for an alternative to the more expensive Anastasia brand !!
Carissa K.
High Point, NC
Love this product, its my go to product for my brows. I naturally have really light colored eyebrows and this product helps make them deeper while matching my normal hair color. This product is easy to work with and a little goes a long way . My only bad note is to be generous with it , otherwise your brows might turn out to dark.
Bianca C.
Picked this up because it was on clearance at marshals for 1.50$ and I can't tell you how impressed I am with it. It has become a product I use daily. I have the Anastasia drop brow that I have used for years now and this is pretty comparable, a little creamer in texture so I actually find it blends a little easier. I don't think it's as long lasting or as durable but with a little primer and setting spray it's a great brow product if you are looking for a more affordable brow cream. Highly recommend :)
Ashley O.
Cicero, IL
I absolutely LOVE this! I find it to work so much better than my anastasia pomade! Which I paid about $20 for and this one I paid of 1/5 of the price which is insane! The pigmentation is crazy and it glides on so smoothly on to my eyebrows! I literally left my Anastasia pomade for this!!
Trinity j.
franklin
This is my favorite eyebrow product I’ve ever used! I use it every day and it’s so pigmented that you only need one little dip to fill in the majority of your brow! I would recommend e.l.f brow cream to anyone who asked what they should buy on their next run. I bought it two months ago for not even that much, I guarantee I bought it at a drug store for three dollars!
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
This brow cream goes on so smooth and creamy. It’s highly pigmented and that’s really all I look for when trying to find a good brow product. I got mine at Walmart for $4 which I mean you just can’t beat! I rave all the time about the brand Elf and after they continue to make me happy with their products I will continue to buy and tell everyone about how wonderful they are!
Breana B.
Henderson,Nevada
I love this product I even made a tutorial on my instagram using this product you should go check it out @breanadoesmakeup. This product is very pigmented you only need very little product on the brush I would totally recommend this product.
Lacie B.
I like the colors of these dip brow creams more than the other creams because they just have better undertones and the only thing I see wrong with this product is that the formula if not applied almost perfectly is very thick and fake looking on the skin
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
I used this months ago before I started using my go to wunderbrow but I like be this brand I got it for under $5 bucks which is good for me.It Apply’s smoothly and it has so much pigment in it.Its also very creamy so use light strokes
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily
Sydney S.
is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?