BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?2 Answers
  • Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?2 Answers
  • This is very cheap but is it good? pigmented? helps you to get "per...4 Answers
Tekoa C.
Tekoa C.
This brow cream is AMAZING! Like no joke, this product is easy to use, it does not dry out, it is true to color and is dependable. It glides onto the brows and looks amazing on all skin tones.
Diamond M.
Diamond M.
Fresno, CA
Really creamy and pigmented. It lasts really long. It wipes off easily though. Usually I set it with a powdered eyebrow.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I recently purchased this product at my local Walmart. I have been looking for a brow product that is comparable to my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade. Nothing has come close to performing as well though. Until i saw this. I picked up medium brown and deep brown. After using it for the first time i was already impressed with it. It is very creamy, very pigmented and the shades were on point! I wore it through a 10 hour work day in a hot humid factory and that night my brows were still perfect! It didnt budge. Through sweat humidity it stayed on. It was very easy to work with and looked just a good as my Anastasia product. It dries quickly so you have to work diligently to finish filling in before it sets on you but othee than that i have no complaints. I will definitely be repurchasing this product and i am so happy to have found a much more affordabke option for my daily routine. I highly recommend giving this a try. I think you will be just as impressed as i was. Great job Elf! You continue to step up your game! e.l.f. Cosmetics Lock On Liner and Brow Cream
Diana A.
Diana A.
This is a updated review on this product. The first few times that I used this product, I wasn't a big fan of it because it dried pretty fast when applying it on the areas where I don't have hair and it made it hard for me to blend it. I stopped using it for about 2 weeks maybe 3 the max. I went back to use the kabrow, well I don't know if it was a wrong batch i got of the kabrow cause it wasn't creamy like the very 1st one I had bought. So I decided to go back to the elf and the second time around giving the elf a second chance I fell in love it with it. It's very creamy and a little goes a long way. It's easy to apply and much faster to fill in eyebrows. I'm able to blend in the product much better than when I first tried it. I just blend the area as soon as I apply it to the area where I don't have hair. I use the color expresso, and the price is perfect for 3 bucks. I will definitely be buying it again. So far the product is still very creamy since I first bought a few month's ago.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Unfortunately I bought the wrong shade (too dark). I've used the wax and powder brow kit from E.L.F. in dark and it looked nice in person, but in photos, my eyebrows did not match my hair color (it looked too light) so I assumed it would be this way with the Lock On Liner and Brow Cream. I got it in espresso. A helpful hint is that the top part of the cream is actually lighter than what it actually is. When I first opened it, I thought it was the right shade....until I put my brush in. It is super dark. It looked black on me. The good news (and the bad in this situation) is that it takes a lot to take it off, which is what I want in an eyebrow product. Also I can use this dark shade for eyeliner since it looks black on me. I'll buy my next one in medium brown and see how it goes. Wish me luck
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
New Brunswick, NJ
I absolutely LOVE this product. Reminds me of the Anastasia Dip Brow a little bit, but much cheaper. I used to use the ELF Brow Kit with wax and powder, but I always felt like it easily wiped off and came off throughout the day. This stuff is LOCKED ON! Once it dries, there's no coming off unless you use makeup remover. Really amazing product. I recommend using it with the duo end eyebrow brush.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fairbanks, AK
I use this to fill in my brows, I have the shade 'Medium Brown.' I think for being under $5, it's a nice product. I prefer this over the Colourpop brow gel. This was the only inexpensive brow pomade product that was cool toned, which I need. I do recommend a light hand with this, as things can get out of control and dark quickly. Also, I did notice after a while of use, it was creamy, but has started to become more coagulated. It's hard to explain, but when I dip my brush in, I kind of have to really apply pressure to get it on my brush. Over all I do like this product and it's a part of my daily make up routine. I would repurchase, but in a lighter shade.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
This is perfectly creamy enough to create hair-like strokes and not make it look harsh after blending it out with a spooly brush. It stays on long enough but I won't say that it stays on for more than 14 hours because I don't expect it to. I have a scar in one of m eyebrows which leaves it with a missing gap meanwhile the other one is naturally thick and hairy. I use this to fill in the missing gap and it works great because it matches my natural eyebrow hairs perfectly. It also contains a lot of product considering that it's for the eyebrows. I also use it for eyeliner from time to time and it works great. It might smudge a little bit if you mess with your eye but other than that it is good. It's only $3 and I found it worth trying.
Sadia S.
Sadia S.
I kinda bought this on a wimp from TJMaxx. They had it for $2 and I had never tried a cream eyebrow product so I figured I give it a whirl. I really didn't start using it til I decided to not thread, wax or anything else to my eyebrows since they were getting too thin. This product is awesome! I haven't tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills one and I know it's very popular but for $18, it's a little too much for my poor wallet :( so this is a great alternative. I think the texture is pretty good and goes on easy with a slanted brush. If it seems too dry, using a few drops of facial oil does the trick. Excellent product for the low price. And TJMaxx is a great place to hunt for awesome beauty deals.
Marlene G.
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently purchased this to color my eyebrows. It looks great. I also use it as an eye shadow! The way to apply it with a brush . Although I love it and it looks great, what I didn't like Is that I wasn't able to try the color before purchase. I lucked out that the color matches, but I last minute changed my mind right before I paid because I followed t gut.. the color I was going to choose was much darker so I would have probably going to end up returning it and making a trip to the store. I googled the product before purchasing and there wasn't any guide or pics to guide me. On choosing the color that fits me best.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
How much would it cost for an elf dip brow?
Aj S.
Aj S.
Is this really a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade?
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Does it dry fast?
Lety S.
Lety S.
If u have oily skin does it last any? or does it smudge easily