Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Meadville , PA

Unfortunately I bought the wrong shade (too dark). I've used the wax and powder brow kit from E.L.F. in dark and it looked nice in person, but in photos, my eyebrows did not match my hair color (it looked too light) so I assumed it would be this way with the Lock On Liner and Brow Cream. I got it in espresso. A helpful hint is that the top part of the cream is actually lighter than what it actually is. When I first opened it, I thought it was the right shade....until I put my brush in. It is super dark. It looked black on me. The good news (and the bad in this situation) is that it takes a lot to take it off, which is what I want in an eyebrow product. Also I can use this dark shade for eyeliner since it looks black on me. I'll buy my next one in medium brown and see how it goes. Wish me luck
Angelica R.
Angelica R.

This is perfectly creamy enough to create hair-like strokes and not make it look harsh after blending it out with a spooly brush. It stays on long enough but I won't say that it stays on for more than 14 hours because I don't expect it to. I have a scar in one of m eyebrows which leaves it with a missing gap meanwhile the other one is naturally thick and hairy. I use this to fill in the missing gap and it works great because it matches my natural eyebrow hairs perfectly. It also contains a lot of product considering that it's for the eyebrows. I also use it for eyeliner from time to time and it works great. It might smudge a little bit if you mess with your eye but other than that it is good. It's only $3 and I found it worth trying.
Marlene G.
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA

I recently purchased this to color my eyebrows. It looks great. I also use it as an eye shadow! The way to apply it with a brush . Although I love it and it looks great, what I didn't like Is that I wasn't able to try the color before purchase. I lucked out that the color matches, but I last minute changed my mind right before I paid because I followed t gut.. the color I was going to choose was much darker so I would have probably going to end up returning it and making a trip to the store. I googled the product before purchasing and there wasn't any guide or pics to guide me. On choosing the color that fits me best.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX

Best pomade hands down. I choose this over my high ends such as ABH brow dip. This doesn't dry out or get thick and crumby it actually stays soft and silky just like the ABH a little goes long ways the shades are perfectly matching as described I ordered mine online for $2 and got free gifts with my order I highly recommend this product you'll become obsessed and won't use nothing else and without setting spray this stuff is still heaven sent it last all day long even without setting them and last seriously all day long until you scrub it off and looks so natural !!
Baylee S.
Baylee S.

I can't believe how gorgeously natural this makes my eyebrows look. I use elf's eyebrow duo brush with this, & I'm never going back to the eyebrow kit ever again. This is much easier to use & much more long-lasting. It's more pigmented than the eyebrow kit's wax & stays on much better than the powder. I have a slightly oily skin, but this doesn't budge on me the whole day. Medium brown is also the perfect color for me with my black hair. So glad elf came up with this product right when I was contemplating on buying the ABH one.
Jacquie V.
Jacquie V.

Im not very good at doing my brows so I figured I'd start using elf just to practice and then I will try different products. I actually really like this brow cream. It's very creamy and I feel like it is super easy to apply to my brows. I actually ordered the perfect shade too which was a first. I have been really using the brow cream every time I do my makeup, and I definitely want to try some other brands now tht I have been practicing. But honestly I would say this is a pretty great product.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

I don't tend to wear a lot if any makeup on a daily basis but I do like to at least do something with my brows as they frame the face. This was on sale for under $2 at Target when I came across it and I couldn't pass it up as it said it can serve double duty as a brow and eyeliner. I purchased the shade Espresso which is a nice dark brown color and it went on very smooth. I also like that the product doesn't seem to dry out fast in the container.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
New Brunswick, NJ

I absolutely LOVE this product. Reminds me of the Anastasia Dip Brow a little bit, but much cheaper. I used to use the ELF Brow Kit with wax and powder, but I always felt like it easily wiped off and came off throughout the day. This stuff is LOCKED ON! Once it dries, there's no coming off unless you use makeup remover. Really amazing product. I recommend using it with the duo end eyebrow brush.
Sway S.
Sway S.

I have the color Light Brown to give me that ombre effect in brows. I'll soon by purchasing a dark color but this product is nice. It holds my brows in place & has a matte finish to it. Also, my brows don't get oily when I use this. I'm a pomade type of girl so I'm here for it. A little goes a long way & my brows weren't crunchy/hard afterwards. E.L.F. does a great job with their products.
Suzanna C.
Suzanna C.
Whittier, CA

I can rave about this product all day. I use it every single day on my brows. It is a GREAT dupe for the dip brow. I swear by this stuff, honestly. It stays on all day and does not budge after being cleaned up with concealer. However, I feel like there isn't a broad enough color selection and it can get a little crusty if you aren't careful and apply too much.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Stony Brook, NY

how much does this usually cost? And is it waterproof? and can someone describe whether it has a waxy texture?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.

is that smudge proof and waterproof? if i rub my eyebrow will it stay on well? also does it dry up fast

Join Now