Elf Cosmetics Liquid Highlighter

Liquid Highlighter

I feel like sometimes my highlighter misbehaves... I’ve used both liquid and powder (not at the same time), and at times they separate on my upper cheekbones. I’ve tried applying with my clean fingers, damp beauty blender, and brushes. Does anyone have advice on how to get a consistent glow every time? Elf Cosmetics Liquid Highlighter
Pros and cons of this product?
Is it a good product to mix in with a matte foundation?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Liquid Highlighter!
Product Highlights
was surprised by this product! the highlight is super glowy and shines tons! i like my face matte, so the dewiness isn't much a plus for me.. the formula is quite sticky too. but it's gorgeous if you put this on with a highlight powder over top, then it really popsin reviews
Michelle O.
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Highlighter uploaded by Michelle O.
Review for: Elf Cosmetics Liquid Highlighter
I'm torn about this highlighter because it's perfect for blending with liquid foundations and applying directly to skin but it's a bit runny if you don't use it daily. Sometimes I'll squeeze the tube and nothing but oil comes out but if I shake, tap and roll the tube it's highlighter again. I won't buy it again.
Daisy L.
Review for: Elf Cosmetics Liquid Highlighter
This is the best liquid highlighter I’ve ever used! It has a nice pearl undertone and is extremely long lasting! I’ve received so many compliments on this highlight and people say it looks really natural and dewy, but it’s also buildable if you’re looking for a really dramatic highlight. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and it’s so affordable!
Ivy B.
Review for: Elf Cosmetics Liquid Highlighter
I love that you can build this product up and it leaves you with an amazing glow for such an amazing price. You can't beat $1-$2.
Becka F.
Review for: Elf Cosmetics Liquid Highlighter
This highlighter doesn't blend well and is very oily. Its bad for any skin type. I loved the concept they just need a new formula i feel
Lynn L.
Erie, PA
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Highlighter uploaded by Lynn L.
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Highlighter uploaded by Lynn L.
WOW!! I love this highlighter from NYX! It’s watery at first but you just have to shake it up. Goes on sheer with a natural glow/Illumination! Plus, it has Vitamin E. The undertone is champagne, but without any glitter. Looks very natural. I will purchase again❣️
Yesenia M.
Long beach, CA
Review for: Elf Cosmetics Liquid Highlighter
Superrr affordable ! Not bad for the price ! Easy to work with , packaging looks really cheap x but works great !
Maria D.
Doral
Review for: Elf Cosmetics Liquid Highlighter
I recently tried this highlighter and I didn't like its consistency, it's too liquid and at least for my oily skin it makes me look too shiny in a couple of hours. I think I prefer powder highlighters because they don't leave my look a mess.
Kiara R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Elf Cosmetics Liquid Highlighter
This is a great liquid highlighter however, in some cases it breaks your skin out!! Which is very horrible because you can’t use the product and your skin is very important! i would skip this product to avoid break outs
Elle N.
Pasadena, CA
This is a little oily, which is a bit irritating because sometimes I forget to shake it and it ends up being a bit messy. BUT, when I do shake it, it’s a beautiful liquid highlighter. Great for no-makeup makeup days! This has very very fine glitter, barely noticeable which I prefer.
Ashley G.
Florissant, MO
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Highlighter uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Elf Cosmetics Liquid Highlighter
It's kind of honestly not one of my favorite liquid highlighters because it kind of feels a little oily. I would say that I would not recommend this to anyone that has oily like skin or anyone that has acne prone skin like I do. Elf Cosmetics Liquid Highlighter
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylar F.
Cookeville, TN
il y a 3 ans
Yasmin A. il y a 2 ans
No this product goes perfectly on top, and it’s better if you top a powder highlight over it a