MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowe.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow

Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow

Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow!
Arianna R.
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow uploaded by Arianna R.
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow uploaded by Arianna R.
This is a great topper for any eyeshadow look! It dries fast and applies very easy! I have no fallout with this product. It feels comfortable on my eye and the color is beautiful! It’s small and easy to travel with! I have the shade flirty birdy.
Yesenia L.
Cleveland, TN
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow uploaded by Yesenia L.
I have the E.L.F. Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow in the color Ocean. It's beautiful! It doesn't have fallout and it stayed for while. I didn't see any creasing. It blended out nicely too. I can't wait to create more looks with it. I highly recommend. e.l.f. Cosmetics
Ethen A.
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow uploaded by Ethen A.
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow uploaded by Ethen A.
Love love love these shadows. Pigmented and smooth applicstion. Work great alone or with another shadow pressed on top. Highschine but can be sheered down. And so easy to remove without flaking throughout the day. (The blue and holo one arent the best though) all the other shades are amazing. Couldn't recommend more.
kirsten N.
san gabriel, CA
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow uploaded by kirsten N.
This eye shimmer is so amazing. It’s kind of small but lasts a long time and is pretty cheap. I got it at target for $4 but I am sure that you can get it for cheaper at walmart. The color moon is beautiful and perfect for a shimmery eye. It gives you a natural glimmer and is a lot better than a shimmery shadow. A little goes a long way and I really like blending it in with my finger. It is very easy to blend and doesn’t feel like anything is on your lid. I always get compliments on my makeup and this is one of the reasons why! You can use it for extravagant looks or natural! DEFINITELY PURCHASE.
Iris C.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow uploaded by Iris C.
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow uploaded by Iris C.
Purchased at: Target
Elf always killed with there products and this is not in  exception this liquid eyeshadow make my looks so beautiful very créame easy to blend very blinding so affordable and work amazing and any kind of base ..
Savannah G.
Fort Knox, KY
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow uploaded by Savannah G.
Purchased at: Sephora
These are honestly pretty good for the price. I’m a huge fan of the stila glitter and glow glitters and these are definitely comparable, albeit not quite as good but hey, for 5 dollars you really can’t complain too much! You definitely have to work to build the pigment up a little bit but you can create beautiful looks if you’re willing to put in a little effort. I have the shade bling bling (middle silver) swatched in between a stila glitter (orange on the bottom) and the too faced liquid glitter eyeshadow (top gold shade) for reference!
Rosa R.
Magna, UT
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow uploaded by Rosa R.
I bought 5 of these eyeshadows and I’m in loooove! The colors are super nice and they go on easy! I like the wand as well not that hard to use but I would of liked a skinner wand at the tip at least so doing the corners of my eyes would be easier!
Tiffany K.
El Cajon, CA
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow uploaded by Tiffany K.
Purchased at: Target
Best glitter eyeshadow I’ve ever used in my life . I have almost all the colors . But with it being liquid I can do a look like this . I was able to do a very thing line (with a different brush . But it does not crease one bit ! And last all day . I can’t believe they’re only 5$! You get a lot of it too . The packaging is also simple but yet adorable.
Breann M.
Beaverton, OR
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow uploaded by Breann M.
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow uploaded by Breann M.
I have this liquid glitter eyeshadow by elf is shade Disco queen. Its a beautiful color with a rainbow shimmer in it. Way to bright for any neutral look. Feels sticky. Basically a dupe of the stilla liquid eyeshadow. Its great for a cheap alternative.
Prashansha G.
Washington, PA
Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow uploaded by Prashansha G.
Purchased at: Target
Wouldn’t say the best one I’ve tried yet but very very budget friendly and good pay off for what you pay.Elf Cosmetics Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow

Looking for your answer?