e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Stain Duo uploaded by Breaynna W.e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Stain Duo uploaded by Katie S.e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Stain Duo uploaded by Katie S.
5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #33 in Lip Stain

Find cosmetics at Target.com! This duo lip care product from elf studio is the perfect addition to your makeup case. This product defines and plumps the lips while concealing blemishes. This makeup is a great color that can be used with medium tones.

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Of products with my very first makeup to have these look glasses I think the fourth one but I forgot and I hit continue but it by them it's just Elvis lot different than a lot of brands that's good their price range of makeup goes to Dollar Tree to Family Dollar and Trust then they have their high quality makeup that is also great and you get a lot for your money
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
I have a lot of E.L.F products and I must say this one is not the one to go for. Colors are okey, and it dried quickly but the pigmentation is not the best, and has a horrible scent. Besides it doesn't last long, as soon as you put something in your lips color will fade. They have improved their Lip stain since, so look for those. Don't you ever bought this
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
This product was pretty good for the price, but I honestly wouldn't purchase it again. The pigment was fine and it didn't feel to heavy on my lips or anything, but I felt like I constantly had to reapply. It didn't really feel like a lip stain either. They do have some cute colors, however. It's good for people who are just getting into makeup.
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
Review for: Birthday Suit
I used to use this lip stain a lot. It works great and it doesn't leave residue on cups... or lips. But it does feel really dry. The color looks great though. Flirty and pink. Don't apply a lot though. The product tends to build up and then it looks clumpy and you can actually see the streaks from the brush application.
Ethie M.
Ethie M.
Review for: Birthday Suit
I have this stain in pink and red and i personally love them... The stain is more of a matte lipstick instead of a stain, however it is very long lasting and pigmented... The formula is a bit drying but I personally do not mind i just use lip moisturizer under. I personally do not use the gloss part of the lippie .
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I did not get this in the shade lucky lady, I got this in birthday suit for one dollar at the dollar tree. And I'm actually really glad I only paid one dollar because this was very tacky on my lips I tried with and without the gloss and this product just did not work for me.
Yulianna O.
Yulianna O.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Birthday Suit
I have this stain but in a red color, and I have to say it's pretty good, super affordable and lasts very long on your lips, you can eat and drink and it'll still be there, I love the fact that you can wear it alone as a matte stain or apply the gloss to make it shiny.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Marlton, NJ
Love this and great price! I loved the color that I bought at the elf store in the cherry hill mall! The color lasted me all day and I was surprised since it was so cheap money wise. I highly recommended it for anyone and I would defiantly buy it again.
Aiko V.
Aiko V.
love this product but hate the smell of it. it also can be applied a bit streaky but can be blended out with a lip brush. some of them are more pigmented than others and it can be pretty drying unless you've applied lip balm before using this product.
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
Johnston City, IL
Review for: E.L.F. Lip Stain Gloss Fashionista 2 fl oz
I LOVE ELF! This is my favorite cosmetics brand! I bought this just because I thought it was pretty. I did amazing on my lips. I am definitely buying again when I get a chance to go to ulta. Very smooth. I was so satisfied with this amazing product!!
Allison L.
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a long wearing stain?
Jade P.
Jade P.
Old Hickory, TN
Does anyway use elf for daily makeup? I have heard its good but also heard its the cheepist makeup to buy and doesn't work well... Does any one know??
Christine M.
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA
How long does this lip stain last? Is it easy to clean off if you get it on your clothes or accidentally outside of your lip line?
Lekisha M.
Lekisha M.
Does this having staying power? Is it sticky or smooth?
Almass R.
Almass R.
Alqassim , AlRass
Is this has a sticky texture?