BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve longer lasting lip color and sexy plumped lips. The Primer creates a base for lip color for no budge, no smudge pigment that lasts all day. The cinnamon scented Plumper enhances your lips with a subtle plumping tingle effect for fuller, larger looking lips.

How To Use:

• Apply the lip primer to bare lips and blend out evenly with a lip brush.
  • Allow it to dry before applying lip color.
  • Apply the lip plumper over the primer or lip color.
  • Allow for the tingling to subside before applying more product.

Warning: If the plumper causes a strong burning sensation, immediately wipe away with a cleansing cloth or wash with water.

Lip Primer Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Ozokerite, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate- 2, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Tricontanyl PVP
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
Lip Plumper Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ceresin, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Neotame, Fragrance (Parfum)

• Does this plumper make your lips burn8 Answers
  • Does this plumper work? Does it hurt?4 Answers
  • What is your opinion of this? I've never tried anything l...4 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Primer & Plumper
  • "I have tried a lot of different lip plumbers and only a few out of all of the ones I've tried actually did what they were supposed to. I'm a HUGE ELF fan and I really like everything about this lip primer/plumper. There is a noticeable difference in how plumped up my lips are before I add any type lip color(and it smells wonderful). " in 313 reviews
Avalon P.
Chico
Purchased at: ULTA
I was sorta disappointed with this product. But to be honest, it’s very cheap and should be expected to not show crazy good results. The primer is an odd yellow/ tan color that just messed up any lipstick I would put on and create weird lines where my lips meet. I actually enjoy the plumper side and use it as a primer instead. The plumper side is smooth and keeps my lips soft all day.
Mackenna W.
Gillsville
Really LOVED this. it’s super cheap and works so well. the packaging is nice and easy to travel with. I’ve bought this product many times. Has a slight burning sensation but totally worth it and i would buy it again and recommend to anyone who wants full lips!
Emily W.
OUCH!

It works, minimally, but at what cost? It hurts to use. Like, not tingly-hurt. It BURNS like you have rubbed ghost peppers all around your mouth. I'm not sure if I'm allergic to it or what, but it really did not work well for me. Two stars because the primer works, I guess. And my lips were plumped a bit, but at what cost?
Nicole T.
San Diego
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not care for this. The plumper did tingle a little bit, but I did not see a difference. Also, the primer did not create a great base for my lip products. It was not a thick enough consistency and was not super pigmented. It seemed to accentuate dry lips as well. The packaging was convenient and easy to travel with though.
Hailey H.
Kansas City , MO
I love this product! I would recommend using an exfoliator on your lips before applying the plumper. I usually don't use the primer that comes with this but the price is so reasonable that I don't mind buying it only to use one end of the product. The thing I love the most about this plumper is that I can feel it starting to almost immediately after I put it on, my lips start to tingle and it has a nice cinnamon taste to it so if you lick your lips it's a nice surprise. The packaging is simple so I don't have much to comment about that but simple is good. Would definitely recommend this to any of my friends. #voxbox #elfcosmetics #influenster e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Primer & Plumper
Jenn H.
Austin
I got this as a substitute before going for a more expensive product and I love things that have dual purposes. I already had a go to lip primer but needed a plumper. The primer was messy and didn’t help my lipstick stay put (it actually smeared it) and the plumper did nothing but irritate my lips.
Lindsay H.
Zanesville, OH
Purchased at: Target
I’m giving this four stars because I received it from my sister in law after she had a bad reaction and had blisters on her lips. I however did not have that experience. Everyone is different! I love this plumper. It makes my lips look and feel so full. I couldn’t believe it for the price.
Megan M.
Los Angeles
This is pretty good. I'm not sure if i'll i plumps as the plumping gloss to be honest but the primer is nice. It works well with maybe types and brands of lip products. I have never primed my lips before so it's nice to finally try it out. Lip sticks definitely last longer
Lilly 💕.
New Jersey
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this plumper, I keep it in my bag and it doesn’t make my lips dry or irritated like others. I’ve never been so blown away by a product. The packaging is a little cheap but lightweight so I would definitely recommend this! Especially cause of the affordable price!
Nicole M.
Central City
Love this Primer and Plumper! I plump my lips right before I prime, and the primer makes my lipstick so much more pigmented! This is an amazing product for the price and definitely worth it! I recently just used up the rest of mine and i’m planning on buying more!
destiny m.
Does this plumper make your lips burn
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Sounds cheap at $3.oo....Is this stuff really plump???
Mahya J.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Is this product good? Where can I find it?
Melanie E.
Austin, TX
Is this plumper effective? I've never really used either plumper or primer before. I usually wear liquid lipstick.
Makenzie M.
Does this product actually work? I am looking for a good plumper more so than the primer. If another brand works better, I would like to know.