3 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #62 in Lip Liner

Achieve longer lasting lip color and sexy plumped lips. The primer creates a base for lip color for no budge, no smudge pigment that lasts all day. The cinnamon scented plumper enhances your lips with a subtle plumping tingle effect for fuller, larger looking lips. see more...

• Does this plumper make your lips burn4 Answers
  • What is your opinion of this? I've never tried anything like this b...3 Answers
  • Did anyone accidentally apply the lip plumper on bare lips? did it ...2 Answers
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
Corpus Christi
I see some reviewers are giving average or low ratings on this product because it isn't the highest quality. I can understand where they are coming from, but the reason I'm giving this product five stars is because the PRICE is amazing for what you are given! Here are a few simple steps to follow to utilize this product to its full potential.

Step 1: apply lip balm of your choice
Step 2: DAB lip primer (it is quite streaky if you "glide" it on your lips).
Step 3: apply lipstick of your choice
Step 4: finish off with lip plumper

By the way, the lip plumper smells AMAZING. It smells like straight up cinnamon. You do get that tingly feeling in your lips after application, as is normal with lip plumpers. It's not going to make lips balloon or get super big, but it does puff them up a bit to achieve that juicy look. A great addition to anyone's collection who enjoys a more subtle and natural look.
Linsey G.
Linsey G.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: clear/natural
I bought this from Wal-mart and when I opened it, the plumper portion was broken and fell out. Since I only got this for the primer, I didn't care about that. I tried using this once and it completely changed the color of my lipstick which I didn't like at all so I couldn't say if it's a good primer because I decided against it for that reason alone. I only paid $3 so the price point is good I guess. I would say if you don't care about having a lip plumper and are in the market for an affordable lip primer, go with the NYC City Proof Twistable Perfecting Lip Primer. You can get it for $2.99 or a bit less depending on where you buy it from. It properly moisturizing and has a sheer almost pink tint to it which allows it to be worn alone but it is completely unnoticeable under your lipstick and its a great primer.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Update ; After using this numerous times, I have decided that this only deserves one star. First off, im an e.l.f finatic. I collect everything e.l.f. I bought this last week, and was excited to use it. The primer is decent, and cant be used as a concealer. The plumper...oh man..after using the plumper side maybe three days in a row, i woke up to rash like bumps on my lips. They were little tiny bumps like a rash, but when i rubbed my lips together, i felt the little tiny bumps. Im assuming its the ingredients in the plumper. My lips did NOT react to it well at all, and my lips are that sensitive. I love e.l.f but when i start to get a rash on my lips from your product..its time to change the formula. Im not the first one who said this either.
Diane N.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm usually a huge fan of elf products, especially for their price point (usually $1-$6 max) but this guy fell a little flat. The plumper smelled like those Hot Tamales candies I ate as a kid and had a tingling sensation that I'm not sure if it made much of a difference. The primer was where I was not impressed at all. It applied like a cheap foundation stick. Coverage was patchy and has no moisture. You're better off taking a damp beauty blender, sponge or whatever you use to apply your foundation and lightly build it up on your lips before applying lipsticks. I just use the plumper on occasion or for gloss when I want to change up my matte lips.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Review for: clear/natural
Okay so this is definitely a lip plumper, it isn't the best but it shows results. The primer goes on very white looking, I let the primer set for a minute before applying the plumper and you can smell immediately the excessive amount of cinnamon in the formula. It's a little overwhelming to be honest. I put the plumper over top of the primer and it stings but not horribly but it does and it will probably be uncomfortable for most but most plumper does. I noticed a plumper lip right away. (Try not to get on skin as it will irritant the skin) only apply to lip.
Honore M.
Honore M.
McCordsville, IN
Review for: clear/natural
I got this with low expectations but it did better then i thought. I can't remember where I got it at but i wanted to try some more Elf stuff and I always have problems with lipsticks because my lips are so dry so I wanted to try a lip primer that was not overly priced. It did okay but i am sure there is better out there but it is good for someone starting out with makeup. Now to the plumper side, it was really slick and moved around a lot I was not fond of that however I did love the smell of it because it was a cinnamon sent.
Juani H.
Juani H.
Tulsa, OK
First of all I purchased this because I like lip plumpers since my pout is not full and it wasn't too pricey so hey why not give it a try.Well I didn't find that it made a difference in my lips they still looked the same,the plumper smells like cinnamon of course and it smells great just wish it actually made a bit of a difference.The primer seems to work ok though at having my lipstick stay put..So all in all not a bad product for less than 6 bucks..
Taira B.
Taira B.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
You get what you get for the price. I'm a big fan of elf products. The plumper had a really strong smell not it and felt slightly greasy. The primer dried my lips out so bad. But I found it you use it sparingly and use a damp blinder it's not too bad. Paid $4 for it at target not that terrible for the price. However won't purchase again
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: clear/natural
This lip plumper and primer is amazing! Personally, I don't think the primer works too well so I don't use it. But the plumper OMG! It makes me lips big and pink and gorgeous! I love it so much. You can purchase it for $3 at Target. You should go buy it if you have thin lips and need a little boost! It has a nice cinnamon tingle.
Leialoha D.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear a lot of reds but I have to constantly apply powder or cream foundation around my mouth throughout the day to keep it from feathering, so I purchased this primer. It does keep lipstick in place, but it changes the color drastically!! My blood reds look hot pink when using it. Not recommended!
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Sounds cheap at $3.oo....Is this stuff really plump???
Mahya J.
Mahya J.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good? Where can I find it?
destiny m.
destiny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this plumper make your lips burn
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Austin, TX
Is this plumper effective? I've never really used either plumper or primer before. I usually wear liquid lipstick.
Makenzie M.
Makenzie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually work? I am looking for a good plumper more so than the primer. If another brand works better, I would like to know.