BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Lip Plumping Gloss helps plump the lips with nourishing hydration. The invigorating high-shine formula provides a soothing sensation while it volumizes. Enriched with Vitamin E and Coconut Oil to nourish and hydrate the lips for a soft, supple feel.

How To Use:

• Apply to lips as often as desired. Wear alone or on top of lip color.

Champagne Glam: Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Tin Oxide MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850)

e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss
  • "If you want a plumping lip gloss this is definitely the kind you need. Especially if you have a date with a special person." in 165 reviews
  • "I loved this lip stick it gives you that look of health lips and I loved the colors that they had I got the mocha twist it gives a natural but nice look and I got it at Walmart ,I recommend this for people that like that glossy look :)" in 34 reviews
Anna K.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Pink Cosmo more...
This is my go-to lipgloss for going out. The color is very light and pink (and some have said it's a dupe for Buxom White Russian) and looks good on any lip color.

Although it says its plumping, it doesn't really plump the lips. There is a slight tingle sensation that feels amazing on the lips.

The applicator is a standard dofa applicator and is very easy to apply the product on the lips. There is some glitter in the color but it is not gritty and does not appear on the lips.

I have noticed this lipgloss has lasted for about an hour or 2, which isn't very long, but what lipgloss doesn't wear down. It's very easy to re-apply. I have not noticed any white residue left on the lips or on the inside of the lips like some lip products leave and does not dry out my lips.

The price is very good ($6) and they have many more shades in their range that are just as beautiful.

I would recommend this lipgloss to anyone who is curious about a good drugstore lipgloss.

e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: Champagne Glam more...
So I just bought this bad boy today. It was 5 bucks, and that's a bit expensive to be an elf lippie. I decided to take a chance with it anyways, and spent the 5 bucks. I've been wearing this all day at work, and I love it. The shade I got is "Champagne Glam" which is a super pretty nude. I can't stand liquid lipstick, so I'm a gloss girl all the way, and always have been. I'm a sucker for a lip plumper, and I'm a sucker for a nude lip plumper. This doesn't actually plump your lips, but creates a illusion on your lips, to when people look at you, your lips "appear" Fuller. It doesn't actually plump, and that's okay. Most lip plumpers don't plump. Makes my lips "appear" plumped, and that's just fine with me. Their isn't really a tingle or anything. Kinda feels like a "mint" cooling sensation, but nothing like a tingle. Try the Glamglow Plumprageous lip plumper if you want a tingle. That stuff ain't no joke. Anyways, like I said, I've been wearing this all day at work, and I really like it. Yes, the gloss is a bit sticky, but sticky doesn't bother me. If it wears off, I just apply more. The shade is stunning. It looks like a peachy nude with sparkles in it. The packaging was basic, but the product and tube itself is big, and I like that. This looks like it would be expensive, but it's really not. I'm so glad I purchased this today, because now I have another lip gloss that I'm obsessed with. This shade is universal, so will look good on any skin tone. I actually really like how big the tube is, and I really like the funky applicator on it too. Makes it easier to apply when your on the go. "Champagne Glam" is a really pretty shade, and I love the sparkle in it too. I'm interested in the "rose" shade too, and might buy that one the next time. If I could compare this to a higher end brand, I would compare it to the Fenty Beauty "Gloss Bomb". The two shades are similar, but gloss bomb has a more rose gold tint to it, where "Champagne Glam" has a more neutral, nude, sparkly tint that I really like. Is this product worth 5$? I didn't think so at first, until I used it. I would pay 10 bucks for this lip plumper/lip gloss. I really like the formula, and don't mind a bit of stickiness at all. You can wear this particular shade by itself, or on top of other lip colors to give your lips a "Pop"! I would pay 5$ again for this gloss, expecially the shade. This shade is right down my lane. I was actually really impressed with the overall quality of this product. The applicator is unique too, and fits the curves of your lips for a more precise application that I really like. I want the rose shade now. This is worth 5$ all day, every day. I wouldn't say this is a "basic" lip gloss, just because I feel like this product deserves more love and respect. Elf hit the nail on the head with this one guys. This one is definitely a hit. I'm so glad I purchased this today.
Sarah L.
Indianapolis
This gloss is surprisingly so so amazing. I bought it on a whim while trying to find a dupe for the Lancôme L'Absolu Gloss in 212 and this is exactly what I was looking for! I wasn’t expecting it to have much of a tingle considering it’s price and place at the drugstore but boy was I wrong. This stuff tingles like a high end plumping gloss. I can’t vouch for if it actually plumps because I have large lips naturally, but if it doesn’t add a little something something then I’d be shocked. It’s so pretty over other lip colors and on its own. I actually don’t know how I was living before this gloss!
Hannah K.
Milwaukee
Review for: Champagne Glam more...
This is one of my favorite drugstore lip glosses! It does plump my lips in a natural way, and tingles in a way that feels nice without being painful! The color is subtle but has a nice glitter without being chunky. I like to wear it with a darker lip liner, but it also looks good on just bare lips or over a colored lipstick. It has a generic doe foot applicator, but I find that it does better at picking up product than some others. On the negative side, this lipgloss does wear off quite quickly, but it is easy to reapply and is well worth it for the price.
Wilmarielle C.
Purchased at: Macy's
This lip gloss is heavenly. I have Mocha Twist which is a warm pink-brown and it is so shiny! The gloss isn’t sticky at all. I like the slight, gentle tingle it gives as it plumps your lips. The plumping effect isn’t major, but it doesn’t hurt and it isn’t extreme, which I enjoy. It even has a soft vanilla scent, that isn’t very noticeable or overpowering. I just wish the applicator was a bit more flexible and easier to use. The wand is very long, so it’s a little difficult to apply comfortably and precisely. However, it’s nice, and gives the lips a sheer wash of color, plus it’s such a good value for the price! It is also very moisturizing and nourishing to the lips, and my lips feel soft and smooth after it wears off. The formula and packaging of this lip gloss feels like a high end, luxurious lip product to me. I definitely feel this lip gloss is a dupe for the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fentyglow. The color is similar, as well as the shine and longevity of the product. I would just say the Gloss Bomb has a stronger fruity scent and it is a tad less pigmented and lighter in color than this Elf gloss. The Gloss Bomb also has some shimmer which the Elf gloss does not have.
sam w.
Review for: Mocha Twist more...
This is supposed to be a lip plumping lipgloss, however I don’t feel it plumps my lips. I get the intial little sting that all lip pumping glosses have but no effect. In my opinion it is a good gloss and I love the color Mocha Twist on me! It looks quite natural. I would rebuy it as a good gloss, not because it plumped my lips in anyway. For elf, as always, it’s good for the price. I love the elf section in Target!
Amy C.
Review for: Mocha Twist, Champagne Glam more...
These two colors are probably the most beautiful. The colors where exactly what I wanted but I was a bit disappointed since it did not plump my lips, but again it wasn’t pricey it was only 5 dollars & the color made up for the lack of plumping. It was my first time trying them but I would probably purchase mocha twist once again since it was my favorite color.
Hailey H.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Other more...
I love the plumping gloss in the clear color! It's a great top coat for any of your favorite lipsticks, and it helps keep your lips moisturized. Definitely one of my go to glosses and it even looks great wearing it alone! e.l.f. Cosmetics Plumping Lip Glaze
Vera R.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely obsessed with this lip plumper!!!! I always have 3 or 4 so I never run out!! It’s so affordable and works just as good as any other expensive brand. It adds the perfect amount of shimmer and applies so easily. My lips look so shiny and it stays on for a long time. It has a minty scent and tingles my lips in a good way!! It plumps them up making my lips look thick and beautiful.
Natalie W.
I love love love this lip gloss I’d give it a 5 star but it doesn’t really plump your lips. It’s really glossy and pigmented it apples really nicely you only need like one swipe. The packaging is nice and simple. I like that it gives a tingle on ur lips. I’d recommend if you just want a lip gloss but not if your looking for a plumbing gloss.
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
Has anyone tried this ?
Cami L.
Does this really help plump your lips
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
Dows it very plum your lips?
Allie C.
Johnstown, PA
Do any lip plumper a actually work? I’ve tried one but it just burns. I didn’t notice much of a difference. e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss
Celina N.