Elf Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss

Lip Plumping Gloss

Does this product work well ?
How is the texture of this? Does it give you the plump feelings?
Does the plumping work better than some other plumping lip glosses, for example, the Glossier one?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss!
Product Highlights
If you want a plumping lip gloss this is definitely the kind you need. Especially if you have a date with a special person.in reviews
...look and I got it at Walmart ,I recommend this for people that like that glossy look :)in reviews
Yana S.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Champagne Glam
When I purchased Elf Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss I didn’t realize it has a really plumping effect. I was expecting more balmy situation in there and I really liked these specific shades: champagne glam (clear gloss with golden shimmer), praline (nude brown) and sparkling rose (nude pink). When I applied it for the first time it started hurting my lips so much. It’s a cold burning feeling for about 25 minutes non stop. I have a high pain tolerance. However, this one was too much for me. It’s just so unpleasant. It doesn’t last long. You have to re apply it, as the color goes away. It’s a sticky lip gloss. After the color goes away, your lips stays sticky until you wipe it completely. The only good thing is : it doesn’t dry my lips. When I remove this lip gloss my lips feel soft and moisturized. It doesn’t plump your lips (at least it didn’t work with mine). I love elf cosmetics but I will never repurchase this specific product again.
Kayli C.
Bolivar, OH
Elf Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss uploaded by Kayli C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Champagne Glam
Love this gloss! It’s pretty moisturizing and gives you a nice plump. Has a bit of tingle to it but not a harsh tingle. Great price as well! And the packaging is super sleek I love will definitely buy again when I run out! E.L.F. Lip Plumping Gloss - Champagne Glam (3 Pack)
Julie G.
Elf Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss uploaded by Julie G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Pink Cosmo
Love this lip balm! Only negative is it doesn’t have great staying power but for the cost it looks amazing on and feels nice too! Nice nudish/pink color!
Kenley L.
Monroe, GA
Elf Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss uploaded by Kenley L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pink Cosmo
Love this lip plumping gloss! It gives a slight tingling feel but I love it. It’s beautiful on the lips! I typically don’t like glosses but this is awesome! This is my first time purchasing a drugstore plumping gloss and it works well.
Luz Yanira P.
San Antonio, TX
Elf Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
At first, I kind of disliked the elf Mint Melt Lip Plumping Gloss because it contains glitter. I'm not a fan of glitter because of all the mess it creates when I'm doing my make up or any other proyect that involves using those microscopic and upsetting things. 🙄🤣 Anyway, I'm glad I did not toss it or gave away the lip gloss because now I do like it. Glitter does not show that much once applied on the lips and the cooling sensation feels very nice. 👍👍
Leslie O.
Cleveland, OH
Elf Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss uploaded by Leslie O.
Review for: Pink Cosmo
It doesn't burn like a lot of other plumping glosses, it just tingles but nothing crazy. I don't really notice any plumping with this gloss but it does feel nice on my lips and it doesn't smell or taste bad.
Valerie D.
Talladega, AL
Elf Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss uploaded by Valerie D.
Review for: Champagne Glam
Pros it has a glossy finish, even application, convenient container, true to color, it's not stinky and I don't find it bad texting. Cons it does wear off easily but it's a gloss so it's kind of supposed to. I would absolutely recommend this product if you're looking for a subtle champagne gloss topper and it's only $6. Elf Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss
Tabitha R.
Fort Worth, TX
Elf Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss uploaded by Tabitha R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Champagne Glam
This is for the MINT MELT plumping gloss from elf. Influenster has yet to create a category for it. This is an amazing inexpensive lipgloss. [email protected] sticky at all. It looks glittery in the tube but on the lips it just looks juicy. It’s the perfect amount of tingling. I am very impressed by elf. It has a very pleasant scent as well. I will be purchasing again and in the other color when I can find them.
Kelly M.
Plantation, FL
Elf Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss uploaded by Kelly M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff is so pretty, so affordable and it works!! You can find this at your local CVS, Walgreens, Kohl’s, Walmart, Target, Ulta, etc.
Yaz P.
Waukegan, IL
Elf Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss uploaded by Yaz P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sparkling Rose
Me a gustado mucho este lip gloss porque deja un efecto sutil y el color es bonito, deja un ligero color rosa y para el precio se me hace genial y lo mejor es que lo puedes encontrar el varios lugares.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kornelija G.
london
il y a 4 mois
Elf Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss does this make you lips bigger?
Janice M. il y a 3 mois
nancy P.
Madison, AL
il y a 4 mois
Elf Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss ? Has anyone tried this product? How do you like it?
Abby H. il y a 4 mois
I like it I think it works !!
Meghan D.
Darien, IL
il y a 8 mois
What are your thoughts on Elf Cosmetics Lip Plumping Gloss? What were your results? Does it give your lips a good plump?
Sheri P. il y a 8 mois
I get really good results from it.