e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Plumping Glaze - Mauve Berry uploaded by Regina P.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #85 in Lip Plumper

Forget costly Collagen injections, or those painfully stinging glosses, stimulate your senses to a refreshed full perfect pout with e.l.f. Plumping Lip Glaze! e.l.f. proudly presents a revolutionary lip plumper, infusing natural ingredients that awaken... see more...

e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Plumping Glaze - Mauve Berry
  • "Really like this product. It works well and does what it claims! Note that lip plumpers do usually off a "burning" type of effect, but it's never anything too horrible or something that someone can't handle. They make really cute colors in this product and defiantly a product I would recommend for anyone who is looking for a lip plumper!" in 9 reviews
  • "Shiny not sticky. Easy to apply. Doesn't last long, but good quality for the price." in 3 reviews
  • "One of my favorite glosses it gives such a great color but also very moisturizing I would recommend this to everyone !" in 1 review
  • "I love lip plumper gloss and I swear by these things they are by far my favourite drug store plumer gloss" in 1 review
  • "I love this elf lip pumper.As soon as I put it on it starts to plump my lips very good pruduxt and works fast." in 1 review
Paula R.
Nice but not like a too face plumper but for the price you get a lip primer which was surprisingly very good. Used it with a regular lipstick which lasted til lunch. Packaging was great which was in a box. I would buy it again.
Abigail H.
Wentzville, MO
I love these so much. First of all, the packaging is really great in both quality and looks. It doesn't look cheap at all. Also, you get a colored lip gloss AND a shiny white lip gloss that you can add onto any lip color! So you're getting two lip glosses for one. One thing that other people may not like about this but I really like is that it makes your lips tingle when you put it on.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Madeline I.
I really liked this product. it was definitely worth the low price and it was a easy use. the colors are also simple and just enough to spice up your makeup look. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a simple look, like myself! The gloss isn't too sticky like I find many to be which was a bonus, less hair getting stuck the better!
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi
I'm skeptical that any of these limp plumpers actually work, but this one actually did just about the same thing as the higher priced items in term of the way it feels like it's plumping
Ashley M.
Lexington, TX
This has to be my favorite lip plumper ever. I love the tingle. I was disappointed when I could not longer find this where I was used to buying it. Elf also has a plumper that's more like a lipstick. That one is great as well
Nicole K.
Russell Springs, KY
I use this daily. I wouldn't want to use anything other this this. This makes my lips very soft and glossy right where I want them at and not too glossy. It is great!
Jessika J.
Boise, Idaho
Only downside is that it kind of gives you a burning sensation on your lips. Other than that, I actually really like the product. I used to use it all the time.
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
I really like this color, however I didn't really get a lip plumping feel from this product. Also it's a little sticky and doesn't smell the best.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
The colors are nice but when you put it on it burns your lips also you have to be very careful not to lick your lips. not fond of this product.