BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This beautiful lacquer lip gloss provides maximum color and brilliant shine. Formulated with Vitamin E to moisturize lips. Perfect for wearing alone or layered over lipstick for a bold lip statement.

HOW TO USE

Apply directly on lips or over your favorite lipstick.

Polybutene,   Caprylic/Capric   Triglyceride,   Paraffinum   Liquidum   (Mineral   Oil),   Silica   Dimethyl   Silylate, Microcrystalline  Wax  (Cera  Microcristallina),  Tridecyl  Trimellitate,  Ethylhexyl  Palmitate,  Theobroma  Cacao (Cocoa)  Seed  Butter,  Diisostearyl  Malate,  Persea  Gratissima  (Avocado)  Oil,  Vitis  Vinifera  (Grape)  Seed Oil,Fragrance(Parfum),Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

• Do these have a strong/unbearable taste or smell?4 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Lacquer
  • "Love love love this lip Lacquer!!! It makes my lips smooth and shiny. Great to put on when you want to just do a glossy lip look. " in 48 reviews
  • "I brought this on sale on their website a couple of weeks ago and I love this product. It is long lasting and a little cost for great quality. I love this brand and I can always try new things without going over my budget!" in 29 reviews
  • "I picked this up at the dollar store on a whim, and it ended up being a great purchase! It's super shiny and hydrating, but it stays well and isn't sticky. It's also usable as a highlighter, or for layering over other lipsticks to add a nice shine." in 21 reviews
Kristin Ann S.
Review for: Clear more...
This lipgloss is bomb!! I love extra shiny clear lipglosses. I did not have any RN so I decided I wanted this at Kroger, having raided the display a bit. I love elf. Elf is my fave brand they sell at Kroger (my fave DS brands are elf, wetnwild & la colors also all 3 are cruelty free &. v affordable). I wanted this lipgloss I didn’t check the price when I got it but I know it’s <$3 elf doesn’t have anything over $10 in our display. What happened go the $1 elf items ev1 loved? All $3 now. Don’t tell me inflation. This is so shiny it’s blinding i love it. It doesn’t have much of a taste/scent. This would be perf if you have a little girl who wants her first real lipgloss (I got my first real makeup item when I was 4!). Alert: the clear is a Glossier Lip Gloss dupe! $2 vs $14 for twice as much product gahhh!! Anyways, It’s a great lipgloss you could layer over the top of matte liquid lipstick. Or use if your lips are chapped it fixes chapped lips. I want the other colors. I will have to buy a back up. This lives in my purse. Super awesome. 5/5!!!
Vera N.
Newark, CA
I've got elf lip lacquer in the shade ‘Natural’ and it’s probably the worst lip product I’ve ever tried. I have naturally full lips that are very pigmented and it’s impossible to distribute the gloss evenly and fully cover the pigment of my lips since the product is super patchy and gooey and it doesn’t go on smoothly. Also even though I have very fair skin this shade looks weird and unflattering on me, nothing ‘natural’ in it at all. I tried hard to make it work but unfortunately without success. On the top of all this it has disgusting overly sweet taste that lasts in your mouth forever even if you remove the product right away. Yes, it’s very affordable and I bought mine for only $1 on sale, but I wouldn’t have paid even 1 cent for it, if I had known about its quality. Elf has some amazing affordable products in their range, but sadly this lip lacquer isn’t one of them.
Tina M.
Review for: Tea Rose more...
I bought this for $1and honestly for the price it’s not so bad. I decided to try it because of the price, I normal hate lip glosses because I hate the feeling of them against my lips. But this product applies on so smooth and doesn’t feel sticky at all, definitely oil based which is a huge thumbs up for me. I got this in the color Tea Rose. This color isn’t super pigmented as much as I wish it was. I’m sure the other colors are a lot more bold , especially since the color I got was much on the lighter side. It looked more like a clear gloss with just a hue of light purple on my lips and against my skin color (medium tan). I do recommend pairing this with a similar lipstick color, which will give it a nice gloss and a little more color. Will definitely be trying the other colors so that I can compare.
Tracey C.
Dollar Tree strikes again--or, rather, I struck dollar tree again! A deep burgandy lip was calling my name, and a tube of E.LF. lip lacquer fit the bill. I'd tried 'Natural' on another occasion and was pleased, so no worries.

I applied the product directly to my lips and also used it as an overlay.

The pigment is rich and vibrant. The formula is moisturizing, and glides on smoothly. The finish is lush, even, and long-lasting. Undisturbed, the product wears well for 5 hours. As an overlay, the depth of the burgandy overwhelmed both a dark chocolate matte and a cherry satin finish. Both result were somewhat expected.

Note: Natural over either a dark chocolate matte or a cherry satin finish create fun, sexy looks.

Bottom line: e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Lacquer is an excellent value for the price.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
So I waited until I turned 40 to go back tovwearing bright, glossy lips again! This color looks great on me. Every time I wear it people compliment me and ask what gloss I am wearing. They are shocked when they find out it is only $2.00! You will be shocked as well because the color holds up very well. It is NOT transfer-proof nor does elf claim it is so don't put that expectation on it. However, you can eat a burger or pizza and still be left with a nice pink stain on your lips. Sometimes I'll reapply if I want that high shine back. Mostly I leave my lips alone after eating because the stain is quite attractive. It does have a candy-like flavor to it like old school glosses had.
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Review for: Burgundy more...
While I Love many elf products and most work well, I must say that I am not highly impressed with Elf Lip Lacquer in Burgundy. I will start with the positives first then move onto the negatives. The first positive is that the pigment is spot on and gives You really great color. The Second positive is that it keeps Your lips moisturized. Now onto the negatives, the lip lacquer does not stay on for long. It comes off on drinking glasses, If You talk a lot You will be reapplying it with in the hour. Now if the formula would stay put and actually last then I would give a better review.
Cassandra S.
Review for: Clear more...
The clear lip lacquer gives a nice glossy finish over lipstick. Doesn’t get sticky or feel uncomfortable on. It also doesn’t really dry down and does have to be reapplied often. I however still grab for it first when I am going for a glossy look that day. It is affordable and comes in 9 other shades which I would like to try too.

▪️Tea Rose
▪️Hot Commodity
▪️Bold Pink
Gracie B.
Review for: Clear more...
I really love this clear lipgloss! I needed a new one that was completely clear and this $2 one really intrigued me. I purchased mine from Ulta on Black Friday and have been using it ever since. The fact that a little goes a long way is definitely true. This product is super thick so if you put too much on your lips start to feel super heavy. Although, I do like the fact that the lipgloss is not super sticky. It is also super moisturizing and doesn't dry your lips out which is really nice especially if you wear it as much as I do! Also, this lipgloss does last a long time! I probably have to reapply only twice throughout the day without eating or drinking. That is the one issue I seem to have with a lot of clear lipglosses. The only thing I wish was different, which this is my personal opinion, but I wish it was shinier. I like really shiny lipglosses! Although everything else is 100% spot on!!
Precilla L.
Seattle
Very pigmented, smooth color application and didn't seem to bleed or feather out. Goes on easy with a small doe foot applicator, no skips in color and very rich. Overall was very pleased with the product, one of the only things that may be a downside is its just a cream lipstick so it's gets on anything and everything it come into contact with. You'll have to keep it on you and reapply the whole time me you wear it.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I really wanted to love this product. E.L.F. is my holy grail, but this gloss is terrible! It doesn't apply evenly, the wand it a pain, and the smell and taste is absolutely disgusting. I tried wearing this gloss one day, but the taste and smell were so bad I had to take it off within the hour. So no, I would not recommend this to anyone, however, it deserves at least one star since it's only $1.
Christina S.
Do these have a strong/unbearable taste or smell?