BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This beautifully tinted lip balm helps create baby soft lips so you can always be kissable! Each color provides a sheer tint of coverage for a lovely and luscious lip effect. Infused with Vitamin A & E, Grape Seed Oil, and Jojoba Oil to help nourish, protect, and moisturize lips. The silky smooth formula glides on lips for lasting comfort while the minty flavor keeps lips feeling fresh.

How To Use:

1. Apply over lips as often as desired.
  2. Wear alone or under lip gloss.

Tridecyl Trimellitate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ozokerite, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Menthol, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Neotame, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum)
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

• Does this lip balm show colour to it? And is it a good si...3 Answers
    • I've never seen these before, are they good? Is it moistu...4 Answers
    • Has anybody seen these at target? 4 Answers
    e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Kiss Balm
    • "I just purchase this tinted lip balm today and I absolutely love it! Although the color is more transparen't than matte, it's such a pretty Barbie pink and it makes my lips feel so soft!" in 21 reviews
    • "As a lip balm this is just so-so for me - not moisturizing enough - but as a semi-sheer, comfortable every day lip color, it is terrific. The XO Red and Berry Sweet are especially pigmented for a balm. They go on smoothly and stay on way longer than you would expect lip balm to last. Very little transfer as well. An all around win!" in 20 reviews
    • "Great colored balm with good pigment. Lasts for hours without the need to reapply. Does not dry out lips like regular lip balms. Very moisturizing. Good value and can find at most drugstores. [product:elf-cosmetics-lip-kiss-balm]" in 9 reviews
    Ashiah W.
    Dallas, TX
    This lip balm makes your lips really soft and moisturized. It has Vitamin A,E and grape seed oil along with jajoba oil to help nourish your lips. It has a minty fresh feeling to your lips that I love because i know my lips are getting moisture. #playbeautifully is the greatest feeling you can feel on your lips from e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Lip Kiss Balm - Bare Kiss
    Katherine Q.
    Los Angeles, CA
    This shade is 'Berry Sweet' and It was a bit more tinted than I had hoped for. Since I like light and natural looking tints I just tap it slightly on my lips and it looks great. As far as moisturizing goes, it just covers the dryness but doesn't actually moisturize. The color also doesn't last very long but that may just be because I tap it

In the picture with the swatches, the top is how it looks with normal application and the bottom is how it looks when I tap it lightly
    Rochielle C.
    Jamaica, NY
    I have this in the color "Bare Kiss". It looks great when as soon as you put it on. But it is not long lasting. It also caused my lips to flake a lot. The cinnamon/minty smell is a bit too strong for me as well.
    April H.
    ELWOOD, IN
    Review for: Other more...
    I loved this lip balm. I actually got the color XO Red. The balm smelled to me like a learning chapstick and it felt like I was wearing chapstick. It was very pigmented. I love the way it feels and I love the color. I also like that it is very affordable. I feel like I am getting a chapstick and lip gloss for a very fair price. 2 for 1. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good lip balm.
    Tyler B.
    Grandview, TX
    I just bought this (Bare Kiss Lip Balm), really wanted to try a different lip balm & I stumbled across this awesome product. I already love e.l.f products but its so hard to keep up with their products cause there's always something new. I was intrigued by the price & as soon as I put it on I was happy with the results, its so moisturizing & the minty pop is nice too. I love the color, its so nice & natural on my complexion. I highly recommend others to try this product out.
    Tamika H.
    Memphis, TN
    This product I have been using for a month. I like how it moisturizer my lips and keep them smooth. So the name fits it well. It keeps me y lips nice for kissing my husband can't get enough.
    Stacey L.
    Kincardine, ON
    I got the lip kiss balm the colour smoochy spice. I got this free with my order. Great colour, very moisturizing, great package. This will be something I will use a lot in the winter months, my lips always get really dry!
    Evangelina P.
    Review for: Berry Sweet more...
    I just picked his up at Walmart and it was hanging on an end cap this gem was only 2$ and it is amazing!!! Moistens your lips and is lightly tented holds in the humidity not to sticks this is awesome gonna stick up on these for winter as well
    Tara N.
    Austin
    I love this tinted lip balm. So so cheap but so so worth it. The color is beautiful and perfect. It lasts a long time too without a lot of transfer. It feels good on the lips and doesn’t dry out the lips after using.
    Christina E.
    Gladstone, IL
    I got this in Berry Sweet. I'm more into darker/bold colors so this is really good for when I need more moisture with my color. This particular one is really pigmented so it's basically minty perfect lipstick. Going to try to score some other colors and never go back to plain chapstick!

Update: Got the Bare Kiss one today and I love it! I'm not really into neutrals but this color is perfect! Same as Berry Sweet, feels more like chapstick and goes on very easily!
    Han r.
    Yonkers, NY
    How pigmented is this balm?
    Randi K.
    I've never seen these before, are they good? Is it moisturizing? Are they glossy or just a nice sheen?
    Evangelina P.
    Has anybody seen these at target?
    Lucy M.
    Liverpool
    Does this lip balm show colour to it? And is it a good size because i usually burn through my lip balms very fast.
    Evangelina P.
    Has anyone tried any different colors there obsessed with?