BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This beautifully tinted lip balm helps create baby soft lips so you can always be kissable! Each color provides a sheer tint of coverage for a lovely and luscious lip effect. Infused with Vitamin A & E, Grape Seed Oil, and Jojoba Oil to help nourish, protect, and moisturize lips. The silky smooth formula glides on lips for lasting comfort while the minty flavor keeps lips feeling fresh.

How To Use:

1. Apply over lips as often as desired.
  2. Wear alone or under lip gloss.

Tridecyl Trimellitate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ozokerite, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Menthol, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Neotame, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum)
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

• Does this lip balm show colour to it? And is it a good si...3 Answers
    • I've never seen these before, are they good? Is it moistu...4 Answers
    • Has anybody seen these at target? 4 Answers
    e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Kiss Balm
    • "I just purchase this tinted lip balm today and I absolutely love it! Although the color is more transparen't than matte, it's such a pretty Barbie pink and it makes my lips feel so soft!" in 21 reviews
    • "As a lip balm this is just so-so for me - not moisturizing enough - but as a semi-sheer, comfortable every day lip color, it is terrific. The XO Red and Berry Sweet are especially pigmented for a balm. They go on smoothly and stay on way longer than you would expect lip balm to last. Very little transfer as well. An all around win!" in 20 reviews
    • "Great colored balm with good pigment. Lasts for hours without the need to reapply. Does not dry out lips like regular lip balms. Very moisturizing. Good value and can find at most drugstores. [product:elf-cosmetics-lip-kiss-balm]" in 9 reviews
    Jessica A.
    Sun Valley, CA
    Purchased at: Target
    Review for: Smoochy Spice more...
    This has been my absolute favorite lip balm! It gives the perfect tint without being overwhelming. It met all my expectations, especially for the price. Definitely a good buy!
    Angeline S.
    Purchased at: Dollar Tree
    I buy these for my daughter she loves make up and I love this brand because I know it's safe and a great price. I find these at the dollar store. They actually have decent pigment for the price
    chrissymarie M.
    Sacramento
    Purchased at: Walmart
    As with the lip tint I didn't like the taste. It had a beautiful berry color which was nice. This was a no go for me.
    OLLI O.
    TORONTO, ON
    It has a nice scent, I have very dry lips so it is only so so on my lips. This e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Kiss Balm is pigmented enough to tint my natural dark lips. However I don’t like that it is easy for the colour to get on the side of the white tube.
    Karla H.
    I'm not a daily full blown make up kind of girl. I do use eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss daily. Thos lip tint definitely meets my needs. Its subtle yet gives me the hint of color I want.
    Carla M.
    Las Vegas, NV
    Purchased at: Walmart
    The reason why I am giving Elf Cosmetics a five-star is cuz they are very affordable when you don't have the money for high-end products at one thing I think that's fabulous about that brand but the lip tint is very good kiss my lips very nice and dry
    Brittany F.
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Review for: Other more...
    I received this lip balm in a Target beauty box a while back and am just now getting around to finally writing my review! The regular price of this lip balm is very affordable. It isn’t quite as moisturizing as I would expect a lip balm to be, but it isn’t drying either. The color (Bare Kiss) is pretty sheer and almost nude. It’s a little minty (there’s menthol in the ingredients) and it gives a nice little tingle upon application.
    Jerikah B.
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Purchased at: Walgreens
    Review for: Berry Sweet more...
    I'm conflicted on this product. I really want to love this because it's the perfect light wash of color that gives you a little color and it's so inexpensive. BUT it doesnt moisturize my lips and the color clings to my dry patches. If it were more moisturizing, It would definitely be my go to on the more natural days. I usually just add a little chapstick over top of this just because I love the color so much.
    Megan L.
    Ames
    Review for: Other more...
    This product actually doesn't feel like a lip balm. It was more like a lipstick because it had a lot more color than expected. It wasn't thin or greasy feeling, but there is a slight mintiness that tingles on the lips (which I like). The lip balm doesn't really moisturize, and you probably want to exfoliate your lips before putting it on because it will emphasize the dry patches. For the price though, it's nice to have in your bag for a quick touch of color.
    J K.
    New York,New York
    Purchased at: Walmart
    Review for: Berry Sweet more...
    Super in love with these. Hydrates so well and the color tint is amazing. The price is so worth the product you get totally worth it!! 😄
    Han r.
    Yonkers, NY
    How pigmented is this balm?
    Randi K.
    I've never seen these before, are they good? Is it moisturizing? Are they glossy or just a nice sheen?
    Evangelina P.
    Has anybody seen these at target?
    Lucy M.
    Liverpool
    Does this lip balm show colour to it? And is it a good size because i usually burn through my lip balms very fast.
    Evangelina P.
    Has anyone tried any different colors there obsessed with?