BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This beautifully tinted lip balm helps create baby soft lips so you can always be kissable! Each color provides a sheer tint of coverage for a lovely and luscious lip effect. Infused with Vitamin A & E, Grape Seed Oil, and Jojoba Oil to help nourish, protect, and moisturize lips. The silky smooth formula glides on lips for lasting comfort while the minty flavor keeps lips feeling fresh.

How To Use:

1. Apply over lips as often as desired.
  2. Wear alone or under lip gloss.

Tridecyl Trimellitate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ozokerite, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Menthol, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Neotame, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum)
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

• Does this lip balm show colour to it? And is it a good si...3 Answers
    • I've never seen these before, are they good? Is it moistu...4 Answers
    • Has anybody seen these at target? 4 Answers
    e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Kiss Balm
    • "I just purchase this tinted lip balm today and I absolutely love it! Although the color is more transparen't than matte, it's such a pretty Barbie pink and it makes my lips feel so soft!" in 21 reviews
    • "As a lip balm this is just so-so for me - not moisturizing enough - but as a semi-sheer, comfortable every day lip color, it is terrific. The XO Red and Berry Sweet are especially pigmented for a balm. They go on smoothly and stay on way longer than you would expect lip balm to last. Very little transfer as well. An all around win!" in 20 reviews
    • "Great colored balm with good pigment. Lasts for hours without the need to reapply. Does not dry out lips like regular lip balms. Very moisturizing. Good value and can find at most drugstores. [product:elf-cosmetics-lip-kiss-balm]" in 9 reviews
    Shannon C.
    Rockledge, FL
    OMG I HAD NO IDEA THAT THIS "LIP BALM" WAS GOING TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE MIMI BOBECK!!!! TOO bright, not moisturizing, would not step out of the house wearing this. Purchased from the Dollar Tree for $1.00 so I guess... you get what you pay for!
    •L O.
    I don't know about the other colors but Bare Kiss wasn't that great. This balm has no scent although after applied it does give a light tingle effect/kind of minty which I really enjoyed. It looks beautiful when swatched but when applied it came off patchy and very dry-which isn't great since its supposed to moisturize lips.
    This elf product is a pass.
    Sanjana N.
    I've loved Elf products, but I wasn't impressed by this product at all. It is very dry and doesn’t glide smoothly on your lips. Left my lips dry and flaky. Did not work well nor did I like the product. Got it from target at a discounted price. Will not purchase it again. Would not recommend this product!
    Kellie G.
    This product was one of the few things from ELF that I got rid of almost immediately. The smell is so overwhelming and minty, and not in a good way. The texture was also super rough and I was really disappointed to see that there was actual glitter in the product. Skip this product it's not worth the money!
    Kim J.
    I got this from dollar tree. I thought i was just like ChapStick. But when i put it on it was bright pink! Not for me at all. Had a weird fruity taste. And wasn't smooth. It was just dry and rough.
    Lucía V.
    Denver, CO
    Review for: Berry Sweet more...
    Stains your lips and dries them a lot. I thought it was like a chapstick or at least a balm but it feels dry and too much color
    Elizabeth H.
    Irvington, AL
    Kinda reminds me of makeup you get when your a kid, doesn't last, the shape of the stick makes it very hard to apply evenly.
    Nina M.
    These are a dollar so I wasn't expecting much. The color is nice and sheer, but they have an awful smell making them completely unusable.
    Taylor Z.
    Rossville, IN
    It has a very overpowering minty scent. It also is a very dry product and doesn’t moisturize my lips at all. It is very cheap but there are better products at the same price. I would not recommend because it’s just not a good product.
    Sandra K.
    Oh man, this is a horrible product. I usually love most e.l.f products, but this lip balm is hard, waxy, drying, difficult to apply, and it smells awful. I really wanted to like it because it's so affordable and the packaging is great, but I used mine once and never picked it up again.
    Han r.
    Yonkers, NY
    How pigmented is this balm?
    Randi K.
    I've never seen these before, are they good? Is it moisturizing? Are they glossy or just a nice sheen?
    Evangelina P.
    Has anybody seen these at target?
    Lucy M.
    Liverpool
    Does this lip balm show colour to it? And is it a good size because i usually burn through my lip balms very fast.
    Evangelina P.
    Has anyone tried any different colors there obsessed with?