BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This beautifully tinted lip balm helps create baby soft lips so you can always be kissable! Each color provides a sheer tint of coverage for a lovely and luscious lip effect. Infused with Vitamin A & E, Grape Seed Oil, and Jojoba Oil to help nourish, protect, and moisturize lips. The silky smooth formula glides on lips for lasting comfort while the minty flavor keeps lips feeling fresh.

• Has anybody seen these at target? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried any different colors there obsessed with? 2 Answers
  • How pigmented is this balm?6 Answers
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Cortland, NY
Review for: Bare Kiss
I recently got this in a beauty box and when I saw it I almost gave it away but in a moment of sheer necessity I opened it and I'm so glad I did! The flavor is delightfully minty and sweet and leaves a gentle tingling feeling when I put it on. It's not uncomfortable though. I have Bare Kiss and did not much color which is fine with me. I will probably purchase this again in the future!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Review for: Bare Kiss
Just got this E.L.F. Lip Kiss Balm in a #Target #BeautyBox and am enjoying it. The color is Bare Kiss which gives a really nice tint of color, is not heavy on the lips, and has a pleasant smell and taste. It's a balm so it stays in place for a while and really moisturizes my lips. So glad I got to try this and will definitely will purchase this.
Review for: Bare Kiss
I got this in my target beauty box and I thought I was gonna hate it but no! It's so amazing and inexpensive I love this especially bc its summer right now it's not sticky the color is build able and moisturizes your lips I will be buying more and keeping them for backs especially for the winter time!!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Bare Kiss
I love the color of this, it's very nude on my lips but makes them look and feel moisturized. It has a slightly minty taste that fades after a while. I'll be repurchasing this when I run out. Especially since it is so cheap! My friend has a darker skin tone than me, and it looks great on her as well.
Julie s.
Julie s.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Bare Kiss
At first I wasn't sure if I liked this lip balm. You have to put on several coats to make it feel moisturizing. But once you get your lips coated good, it feels great. I like that it has some color, but not so much that you'd have to use a mirror to put it on. The minty flavor is great, too!
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Lip Kiss Balm
I really enjoy this product and I use it frequently. It moisturizes my lips and It has a nice taste to it in my opinion. It's a nice size and I like how it is small enough to fit in a small clutch if needed. I will be repurchasing and I recommend this to anyone looking for a good lip balm.
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Review for: Lip Kiss Balm
This is a go to quick and instant color that I don't leave the house without. It goes on great, it stays wonderfully and I am confident that it will make my lips look great. It is easy to use and it is easy to find in stores. Once I discovered it, it is always in my make up bag.
Karla H.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Bare Kiss
I love this lip balm. I am someone who doesn't like lipsticks but this give you a light tint. my lips felt moisturized with just one application. your lips feel moisturized and soft. the lip balm smells minty and leaves a tingle on the lips. one of the better ELF products!
Lily H.
Lily H.
This is a nice lip colour and has a nice minty scent and feel to the lips. I just don't think this moisturizes enough. It doesn't even hydrate my lips. It has more of a matte finish on my lips. The colour does last quite a bit and it a low maintenance nude lip.
Review for: Lip Kiss Balm
I just picked his up at Walmart and it was hanging on an end cap this gem was only 2$ and it is amazing!!! Moistens your lips and is lightly tented holds in the humidity not to sticks this is awesome gonna stick up on these for winter as well
Han r.
Han r.
yonkers, NY
How pigmented is this balm?
Evangelina P.
Has anybody seen these at target?
Evangelina P.
Has anyone tried any different colors there obsessed with?