BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator
  • "Good cheap purchase. I made a similar scrub out of coconut oil and sugar but I threw it out after I found this. The lipstick shape makes it much easier to use and less messy. I thought it might dry out but I've had it for a few months now, and it's still okay. It's going to come in handy this winter." in 1053 reviews
  • "I really like this product. It gently exfoliates while simultaneously moisturizing! And it smells so good. The taste it leaves on your lips is very sweet like honey." in 196 reviews
Jasmine S.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I absolutely love this product. The sweet cherry one dissolved nicely on your lips leaving a smooth silky feel on your lips. The price is amazing and it's super easy to use. I just wish that it came in a lipgloss tube so I could have more product. I use it everyday so I buy this product often. Wish it came in a bigger size.
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I love this lip exfoliator! It's such a neat idea to market it as a scrub in a lipstick tube to be discreet! Elf is one of those brands that's a no brainer with how good some of the products are with such a low price tag. I always use this scrub before applying any liquid lip to rid my lips of any dead skin. It has such a sweet smell! The sweet cherry is lovely and I hope to buy more from now on!
Asia B.
This stuff tastes so good and makes your lips so soft that I can't stop using it. The packaging is sleek and nice like any other lipstick and it is so easy to use. Since I've gotten mine I have purchased one for my mom as well.
Katie M.
Barnegat, NJ
This product does an awesome job of exfoliating my lips and making them feel smooth. I have it in the color clear. However, I can't stand the taste this product leaves on my lips! It makes me not want to use it. I am hoping to try the coconut one soon to see if the taste is more tolerable. It's disappointing because I would use this all the time if it didn't have such a weird taste.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Like others have commented before, be sure to scrape off the first layer a bit to get to the exfoliator.

Very straight forward, goes on clear, rub a little bit around with your finger then wipe off leftover pieces with a wet cotton ball.

Afterwards I applied a vanilla lip balm and my lips felt and looked so smooth. Just began using but will definitely continue to use. Not sure if I would use every day though, maybe just every other.
Mili Rani R.
Covington , WA
I AM IN LOVE... with this exfoliator! It made my lips rosy, smooth and I've tried every DIY lip exfoliator out there, including ULTA's and I was surprised to see how well this worked! Amongst all the products I received in the ELF Influenster voxbox, to review for free, this is my most favorite and the BEST in my opinion.

You can clearly see from the pictures how my lips turned from dull to full of life.

Shahadah E.
This product makes your lips look amazing! This is the first time I have used this product and I'm never going without it again. The packaging is super simple and clean cut. I recommend this product to everyone whether you wear makeup or not. You can find this product at target.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Where do I begin?? This is my second lip exphiliator that I bought from a store. I previously used baby lips crystals and also my own homemade sugar scrub, but this is my favorite. At first glace, I did not think this product would actually work because it did not look like it had anything to it to peel the unwanted dead skin off, but to my surprise, when I used it, I could feel it scrub it off. I used the lip gloss on the bottom of the tube afterwards and my lips have never felt so good! I'm happy I got to try this because where I'm from its just getting cold with means now I won't have dry unkissable lips! Love, would buy this sgain! Amazing for the price!
PiecesOf C.
Review for: Other more...
This is my first manufactured made lip scrub I’ve ever used for the first time last week. Typically, I made my own but since I don’t make coffee anymore, I don’t buy coffee and sugar in the raw. Thus, I needed a lip scrub that didn’t cost over $5. I actually read about elf’s product on one of Influenster’s articles and decided to try it. I chose elf over the rest bc of the price and application. I loved how it’s in a lipstick tube and I don’t have to get my fingers dirty.

I chose color/flavor clear bc I don’t like scents. However, the brown sugar has a very slight sweet smell that doesn’t bother me. The scrub is effective. The tube makes it so easy to use. I like it!
Erica L.
Review for: Rose more...
I purchased this lip exfoliator because the packaging is beautiful, it looks like a lipstick and it’s perfect for on the go. This is a very affordable I recommend this to everyone who is into lipsticks because a good lip exfoliator helps color go on smoothly and this is great choice. It has a rose smell which I love, it’s all around a great product so when I run out I will definitely be repurchasing.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?