BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator
  • "Good cheap purchase. I made a similar scrub out of coconut oil and sugar but I threw it out after I found this. The lipstick shape makes it much easier to use and less messy. I thought it might dry out but I've had it for a few months now, and it's still okay. It's going to come in handy this winter." in 1053 reviews
  • "I really like this product. It gently exfoliates while simultaneously moisturizing! And it smells so good. The taste it leaves on your lips is very sweet like honey." in 196 reviews
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Coconut more...
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend. This does exfoliate the lips and leaves them nice and soft through the day and leaves a nice base for lipstick.
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Mint Maniac, Other more...
These have been my holy grail lip exfoliators for the past 4 years! I've gone through about 10 of them by now!

My favorite is the standard brown sugar one, but I've almost used up an entire Mint Maniac one as well. I do find that the brown sugar one is more gritty, and does better at exfoliating, but the mint one is also great, just on a less extreme level.
These are a must have for anyone who wears lipsticks and/or has chapped lips.

You apply it to your lips and then rub your lips together for about 30 seconds. After that you wipe it off with a damp paper towel and voila! Super soft lips! This is the perfect product to use before and after using lipstick. It always ensures a smooth and flawless base for your lipsticks.
Sarah S.
Atlantic, IA
Review for: Other more...
I started using this after wearing long lasting liquid lipsticks and it absolutely changed my routine for the better. I purchased the clear version of this and I'm very happy with it. It smells wonderful and scrubs away all the dead, caky skin on my lips. The smell is also really nice. Occasionally, there will be times were I have to scrape a little off to get to the scrubbing beads, but I don't find that to be a hassle. It competes so well with other lip scrubs on the market, especially considering it's only $3. I wish there was just a little bit more of the scrubbing beads in the lipstick, but that's really my only complaint. If you're looking for a lip exfoliator, give this one a try!
Samantha E.
This stuff is okay.. I didnt really like that I couldn't control how much I was usong at one sitting because it kept breaking and not really staying in the tube... It kinda left my lips feeling kinda oily? And the scrub just hurt and cut my lips, but that could be just me? I dont know I'm just not a fan so I won't be getting it again..
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Rose more...
I picked this up at Target today to give it a try. The reviews looked good, and at $3 it was worth a try. I saw results almost immediately. My lips get very dry in the winter, and the dry chapped skin is completely gone. Just wet your lips and apply this product in a circular motion. Once your done, use a damp cotton round to wipe off excess product. It says to also use a lip balm to condition your lips afterwards. I used the Burt's Bees medicated lip balm with this. So far both products seem to work very well together. At $3 this product is definetly worth a try!
Miranda T.
Review for: Brown Sugar more...
This is an amazing exfoliating lip scrub! It is so moisturizing and leaves your lips nice and hydrated and ready for a lipstick or just every day wear! It is so affordable and i highly recommend it! I also got this in a Walmart Favorites box so you know it’s gonna be good!
Chloe H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
LOVE THIS! This lip scrub is amazing, and smells sooo good. I have the grapefruit kind, and I love how smooth and moisturized this leaves my lips. I usually apply it and rub on my lips for about a minute, then remove with a tissue, and am left with soft, smooth lips, ready for liquid lipstick or any other lip products.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I really like this exfoliator. It took a few swipes to get to the grittiness but I feel like it did a great job at exfoliating my lips for the price. It does leave your lips feeling the slightest bit dry but I don't mind it because I automatically follow it with a moisturizer. I like this flavor too because it feels clean!
Megan S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
Not really a fan of this product. I did not find it very effective and it felt very oily to the point where the sugar grains could not exfoliate well. I also really didn't like the scent, it smelled very chemical-ly. The only thing I liked was the packaging, I think it's very convenient to have it in a lipstick form.
Abby A.
Review for: Other more...
I think that this is a great cheap lip exfoliator. I usually order a pack of these on Amazon, but you can get them from the ELF website or Target.

The sugar in this is large enough that it feels like it is really helping get the dead skin off your lips.

I will admit that the first few times using this if you are not use to it, it can sting a little. But once you are used to the feeling, it is really easy to work that dead skin off my lips!

I will just use this for a while while I am watching TV or relaxing. I will usually start in circular motions, then towards the end I will use back and forth movements across my lips.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?