e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator
Gently exfoliate lips to remove dry, chapped skin with our Lip Exfoliator! A sweet sugar and smoothing sensation, infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils to nourish and protect. This Lip Exfoliator treats and smoothes lips for a conditioned and revitalized feel.
- Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
- Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.
Sucrose, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ozokerite, Fragrance (Parfum), Synthetic Candelilla Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)see more...
Top Questions See all 1,541 Q&A
- "Good cheap purchase. I made a similar scrub out of coconut oil and sugar but I threw it out after I found this. The lipstick shape makes it much easier to use and less messy. I thought it might dry out but I've had it for a few months now, and it's still okay. It's going to come in handy this winter." in 1053 reviews
- "I really like this product. It gently exfoliates while simultaneously moisturizing! And it smells so good. The taste it leaves on your lips is very sweet like honey." in 196 reviews
- "This product is really good at taking off the Peeling dead skin of your lips to make them feel soft, it's exfoliating as well making blood flow go to your lips making them seem more full." in 10 reviews
- "This product is a must have for the winter months or for those unfortunate souls who also have the same lip probz as me!" in 5 reviews
My favorite is the standard brown sugar one, but I've almost used up an entire Mint Maniac one as well. I do find that the brown sugar one is more gritty, and does better at exfoliating, but the mint one is also great, just on a less extreme level.
These are a must have for anyone who wears lipsticks and/or has chapped lips.
You apply it to your lips and then rub your lips together for about 30 seconds. After that you wipe it off with a damp paper towel and voila! Super soft lips! This is the perfect product to use before and after using lipstick. It always ensures a smooth and flawless base for your lipsticks.
The sugar in this is large enough that it feels like it is really helping get the dead skin off your lips.
I will admit that the first few times using this if you are not use to it, it can sting a little. But once you are used to the feeling, it is really easy to work that dead skin off my lips!
I will just use this for a while while I am watching TV or relaxing. I will usually start in circular motions, then towards the end I will use back and forth movements across my lips.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos