e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator

$3.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

does this product really exfoliates well?
How well does it exfoliate ?
So I just bought this and I have owned one before, but I could never get it to work right for me, suggestions ?
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator!
Product Highlights
...lipstick shape makes it much easier to use and less messy. I thought it might dry out but I've had it for a few months now, and it's still okay. It's going to come in handy this winter.in 1,054 reviews
This removes dry skin really well and you cannot beat the price! I use it before bed (when needed), followed by a good lip balm.in 283 reviews
I really like this product. It gently exfoliates while simultaneously moisturizing! And it smells so good. The taste it leaves on your lips is very sweet like honey.in 196 reviews
This product is really good at taking off the Peeling dead skin of your lips to make them feel soft, it's exfoliating as well making blood flow go to your lips making them seem more full.in 10 reviews
This product is a must have for the winter months or for those unfortunate souls who also have the same lip probz as me!in 5 reviews
3 months ago
Review for: Brown Sugar
I didn’t feel like it did a very good job of exfoliating. It didn’t last long at all. It was also very hard to rub in, the feel/texture of it was not the greatest at all, very waxy feeling. I wouldn’t use this elf product again.
12 days ago
Love this scrub. It looks like a lipstick which is super cute and fun. I love the original one the most. Super quick and easy to use and works amazingly. I always have at least 2 of these at a time just in case one runs out.
a month agoTaft, CA
Review for: Brown Sugar
Im so in love with this, afforable price its on a lipstick tube so easy to apply, super smoothing on lips smells sweet and works great makes my lips soft and gentle no dryness, five stars would recommend everyone to buy this no improvements needed.
2 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Mint Maniac
It seriously scrubs the dead skin right off your lips! It leaves your lips feeling rejuvenated and so soft! This product goes great before lipstick! It is a great price and value would totally buy again!
a month agoSurprise , AZ
Review for: Rose
I personally don’t like it, but it doest the job , leave my lips soft , i personally like to use tooth paste for my lips, but oh well, don’t like the smell of the lip exfoliator or the taste.
2 months agoMonrovia, CA
Review for: Coconut
Great and inexpensive exfoliator to use. Love that it’s in a lipstick shape so it’s easy to travel with. Works great! So my lips stay soft for better applications of liquid lipsticks.
2 months agocincinnati
Review for: Brown Sugar
This is the best Lip exfoliator that I’ve tried. It’s very hard core. I find that it does sting my lips the few minutes after I wipe it off. But, it does make my lips feel so nice and soft afterwards. I would highly recommend for such an affordable price.
2 months ago
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I love these! I’m on my 2nd cherry one but have also used the original & mint versions. These do a great job exfoliating your lips. I love it’s a stick form (that’s not too soft).
2 years ago
Review for: Coconut
Your lips need this!!! Especially if you have dry lips! Of course you wouldn't want to use this on cracked lips. In today's beauty world of liquid matte lipsticks, this product is a must have! I find my matte liquid lipsticks apply more evenly. Some of those matte lipsticks can accentuate every line in your lips. So on days I know I'm going to wear matte liquid lipstick, I'll use this lip scrub before taking a shower or right after. Afterwards, when I'm applying all of my skincare and moisturizers, I'll add a layer of ChapStick® Total Hydration 100% Natural* Honey Blossom to soak into my newly exfoliated lips to lock in hydration. Your lips will thank you!!! Or even if you just have dry tight lips in need of a good exfoliation. I have come to love how this has helped my lips that I now use it 2-3 times a week. I find I get the best results when I exfoliate before I'm ready to go to bed, apply a generous layer of lip balm, and allow it to fully absorb overnight. You will wake up with healthy, hydrated and smooth lips! Another tip I would recommend is while using the lip scrub stick go past your actual lip line. When doing my lip line I keep the lip line centered in the middle of this lip scrub stick so I'm not just stopping at the edge of my lip. Doing that has made a notable difference in fine lines that bordered my lips. I wouldn't go to crazy past the lips since this is a grainy hard scrub intended for your lips, not your face. If your lips are really dry starting out, I would apply a thin layer a balm before using this scrub stick to create a slip, and allow the scrub to easily glide over. Take the scrub stick all over your lips as you would apply lipstick. You don't need to use a lot of pressure when doing this. Then I go over again this time using circular motions, before hugging your lip line. Once I'm done with those steps using the wand, I use my finger to massage the sugary grit in circular motions. If you are going to then take a shower, then wash it off then. Otherwise, I take a damp cloth or cleansing wipe, and wipe it all off. Add your balm, and you're good to go. It honestly takes 2 minutes. I promise you'll notice a difference! So if you love liquid matte lipsticks, but they make you lips look super dry revealing every line, then this is your new best friend! Did I mention it's only $3?!? I have the original one that doesnt have a flavor name, and also the "Coconut" one. I prefer the "Coconut" because I like the smell of it, and the hint of sweet taste it leaves behind. They have several other flavors/scents to choose from.
3 months agoRedding, CA
This is a ride or die in my book. An absolute must have. For 3 dollars this thing works so freaking well. I wear a lot of matte lipsticks which can be really drying but I use this after taking off my lipstick and top it off with a lip balm and my lips are never dry anymore. Plus the cherry one has a tiny lip balm container in the bottom of it.

380 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...