e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator
Gently exfoliate lips to remove dry, chapped skin with our Lip Exfoliator! A sweet sugar and smoothing sensation, infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils to nourish and protect. This Lip Exfoliator treats and smoothes lips for a conditioned and revitalized feel.
- Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
- Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.
Sucrose, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ozokerite, Fragrance (Parfum), Synthetic Candelilla Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)see more...
Top Questions See all 1,541 Q&A
- "Good cheap purchase. I made a similar scrub out of coconut oil and sugar but I threw it out after I found this. The lipstick shape makes it much easier to use and less messy. I thought it might dry out but I've had it for a few months now, and it's still okay. It's going to come in handy this winter." in 1053 reviews
- "I really like this product. It gently exfoliates while simultaneously moisturizing! And it smells so good. The taste it leaves on your lips is very sweet like honey." in 196 reviews
- "This product is really good at taking off the Peeling dead skin of your lips to make them feel soft, it's exfoliating as well making blood flow go to your lips making them seem more full." in 10 reviews
- "This product is a must have for the winter months or for those unfortunate souls who also have the same lip probz as me!" in 5 reviews
no more scrubbing with your fingers, the lipstick application makes it a breeze to massage the scrub in circles for a couple of minutes before washing off. my lips always feel extra special after using.
the fragrance is gentle and soothing and your lips are left soft and fresh. the tube is a nice heavy metal which makes it feel stable and like you purchased something worth far more than the price tag.
if i am looking for a lip scrub, this is always my go-to.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos