Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC

I really need to try this out where can i buy?

Madhu D.
Madhu D.
1 year, 1 month ago
I got this from Ulta, its available online at Ulta website. I couldn't find in Target, I looked a lot in retails!
Ness L.
Ness L.
Cove City, NC
1 year, 2 months ago
easiest places are drugstores, target, and walmart but have a site to order from also
Ariane S.
Ariane S.
Adams, WI
1 year, 3 months ago
You can order online. I saw at one of our Walmarts. I have 2 around me...it was in one but not other
Jasmin A.
Jasmin A.
Riverside, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
You can buy this product at almost any drug store and also online my favorite is the mint exfoliator, it really does the job and you'll love the results, it left my lips feeling soft 👌👍
Karson L.
Karson L.
Monticello, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
Target, CVS, Walmart or ELF.com (they usually have a ton of sales going on!)
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
1 year, 5 months ago
Anywhere really. Walmart, CVS, umm rite aid, Walgreens you just have to find the one near you that has these products
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
nesmith, SC
I brought mines from Target
Padee H.
Padee H.
1 year, 5 months ago
You can definitely get this at your local Walmart or a drug store! I purchased mine from Walmart!
Hillary P.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
In walmart is the best place
Amy V.