Justine J.

Myra B.
Myra B.
Flint
8 months ago
Yes, this product works. I have used the original (brown) and the coconut. Out of those two i have a slight preference for the coconut.
1 year, 7 months ago
it works. It is recommended to use a moisturizer on the lips after exfoliating them, they are very soft
dayany s.
dayany s.
bernardino de campos sp
1 year, 8 months ago
I have been using it for two days now, and my lips seem to be softer and more lush. Of course you could make a lip scrub at home, but this is easy, compact, and smells amazing!
Briee R.
Briee R.
Northlake, TX
1 year, 8 months ago
I believe it works! I use the original and the sweet cherry and I think they work better together!
Damalis M.
Damalis M.
Bronx, NY
1 year, 8 months ago
It works! And you don't have to stick your finger into it. Definitely a favorite
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
1 year, 9 months ago
This works really well for exfoliating. It's good to have another balm or treatment to restore moisture as well though.
María A.
María A.
Miami , CA
1 year, 9 months ago
Hi Justine. I really recommend this Lip Exfoliator, work good on my lips. Letf my lips soft and smelling like mint
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Carnegie, PA
1 year, 9 months ago
I have used a few different lip scrubs, but this one is my favorite because it nourishes the most (in my opinion.) I actually broke a piece off and softened it between my fingers before applying it, which made all the difference. For a different, softer scrub, I would recommend any of the Lush lip scrubs.
Marina C.
Marina C.
1 year, 10 months ago
The product is hard to 'break into and get started'. This can get messy. The lush lip scrub is much more expensive but I prefer that one this and it lasts me forever.
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes, it works very well. Leaves lips clean and cleansed. It also has a mint flavor like toothpaste. The good thing about this exfoliator is that the lip-type packaging helps to better use