Colette N.
Fort Worth, TX
During cold weather I tend to have chapped lips, which can be annoying. I never thought of using a lip exfoliator before, but now that I have tried e.l.f.'s Lip Exfoliator, which I received for free courtesy of Influenster*, I am amazed by how soft and cared for my lips look during this time of the year. I received one in the Mint flavor, and the scent is not overwhelming. Instead, it is very soothing. If you are a victim of chapped lips, you need this product in your life - trust me!
*Although I received this product for review purposes, All opinions are my own.