• e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator Rose
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator Brown Sugar
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator Pink Grapefruit
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator Coconut

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator
  • "Good cheap purchase. I made a similar scrub out of coconut oil and sugar but I threw it out after I found this. The lipstick shape makes it much easier to use and less messy. I thought it might dry out but I've had it for a few months now, and it's still okay. It's going to come in handy this winter." in 1135 reviews
  • "This removes dry skin really well and you cannot beat the price! I use it before bed (when needed), followed by a good lip balm." in 283 reviews
  • "I really like this product. It gently exfoliates while simultaneously moisturizing! And it smells so good. The taste it leaves on your lips is very sweet like honey." in 196 reviews
Kimberly P.
Review for: Coconut more...
I overall love this product. Probably because IT SMELLS SOOOOO GOOD!!! The stick is a translucent yellowish color and smells/tastes like coconut. In terms of application, for the first use I had to swipe it across my lips a couple times to get product off of it. The lipstick shape of it really helps and is effective for a no-mess application. As for exfoliation, its the reason why I gave it 4 stars which is kind of disappointing because that is it's whole point. You really can't feel any of the sugars harshly when rubbing in circular motions with the stick  which is nice but I did not really feel like it served its function. If anything, the sugar particles were so unnoticeable that I left the scrub on my mouth for a while as a moisturizer. It left my lips so soft and moisturized but not because of exfoliation!! For $3 you really cannot go wrong with at least trying this product out.
Shelley P.
Bozeman, MT
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Rose more...
Like many folks reviewing this product, I make my own sugar scrubs when I’m at home. But when I truly NEED a good lip exfoliating scrub is during the Summer when I’m traveling. My lips get sooooo dry after being in the sun & high winds of motorcycling that they are a real mess! I tried this lipstick Elf exfoliating product and I’m in heaven! Swipe it on an use your finger or better yet, a Q-tip to rub the particles around and wipe off. No more flakes on your lips, they are left moisturized and ready for a good lipstick day. Thanks #elfcosmetics for making a travel friendly lip exfoliator!!!!e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator
Mina C.
Review for: Coconut more...
Your lips need this!!! Especially if you have dry lips! Of course you wouldn't want to use this on cracked lips. In today's beauty world of liquid matte lipsticks, this product is a must have! I find my matte liquid lipsticks apply more evenly. Some of those matte lipsticks can accentuate every line in your lips. So on days I know I'm going to wear matte liquid lipstick, I'll use this lip scrub before taking a shower or right after. Afterwards, when I'm applying all of my skincare and moisturizers, I'll add a layer of ChapStick® Total Hydration 100% Natural* Honey Blossom to soak into my newly exfoliated lips to lock in hydration. Your lips will thank you!!! Or even if you just have dry tight lips in need of a good exfoliation. I have come to love how this has helped my lips that I now use it 2-3 times a week. I find I get the best results when I exfoliate before I'm ready to go to bed, apply a generous layer of lip balm, and allow it to fully absorb overnight. You will wake up with healthy, hydrated and smooth lips! Another tip I would recommend is while using the lip scrub stick go past your actual lip line. When doing my lip line I keep the lip line centered in the middle of this lip scrub stick so I'm not just stopping at the edge of my lip. Doing that has made a notable difference in fine lines that bordered my lips. I wouldn't go to crazy past the lips since this is a grainy hard scrub intended for your lips, not your face. If your lips are really dry starting out, I would apply a thin layer a balm before using this scrub stick to create a slip, and allow the scrub to easily glide over. Take the scrub stick all over your lips as you would apply lipstick. You don't need to use a lot of pressure when doing this. Then I go over again this time using circular motions, before hugging your lip line. Once I'm done with those steps using the wand, I use my finger to massage the sugary grit in circular motions. If you are going to then take a shower, then wash it off then. Otherwise, I take a damp cloth or cleansing wipe, and wipe it all off. Add your balm, and you're good to go. It honestly takes 2 minutes. I promise you'll notice a difference! So if you love liquid matte lipsticks, but they make you lips look super dry revealing every line, then this is your new best friend! Did I mention it's only $3?!? I have the original one that doesnt have a flavor name, and also the "Coconut" one. I prefer the "Coconut" because I like the smell of it, and the hint of sweet taste it leaves behind. They have several other flavors/scents to choose from.
Jill M.
Bridgeport, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Rose more...
Love this stuff. It's a quick addition to my twice daily skincare routine. I don't wipe it off right away though. I left the sugars melt and it turns into a moisturizing balm for my lips after a light exfoliation. The price in unbeatable compared to higher end lip scrubs I've used. Highly recommend. My lips were always so chapped and yucky before I started to use this stuff and it has transformed them. They smell and taste great too lol
Sarah H.
Manassas, VA
This e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator is great! It's so easy to exfoliate my lips and doesn't make a mess (compared to if I made my own lip scrub). I have the cherry version, but the scent is very light which I like. This is perfect to use right before applying a matte lipstick or right before bed. Make sure you follow the directions because it says to use on damp lips, rinse off, and then apply chapstick on afterwards.
kassandra k.
kuna idaho
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I really like this product, I never really put much thought into a routine for my lips, because I think I have rather small lips that don't hold lipstick very well, but since I've been using this product, my lips are always so super soft! I'm learning how important exfoliation is in my beauty care routines and this is a very inexpensive solution to dry cracked lips! Will definitely be trying more flavors yum!!
Tasia P.
Calumet City
I really love this product I use it everyday. It is very convenient to use and take with you plus since it's in a lipstick tube it is very easy to apply without a mess. I love that the product actually works and does what it says it does. This is the one of the cheapest lip exfoliaters but it's definitely one in the best for it's price. I'll definitely buy this product again.
Diane H.
Christiansburg
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
There’s nothing that even compares to this you guys! I’ve tried high ends ones and still keep coming back to my trusty ELF one. It’s only $1! I mean my gosh like I stocked up on it because I love it so much and can’t imagine a day without it. I use it every night. It has softened my lips and helps my lip gloss and lipsticks go on smooth. Definitely can’t live without it.
danielle b.
Blairsville, PA
Honestly my favorite makeup brand! I always get super dry lips and it makes wearing lipstick look terrible! But I used this product one time and my lips were so soft and smooth and my lipstick looked amazing! It also has a great flavor to it so it doesnt feel like your putting chemicals on your lips and a wonderful smell! Love it!
Lana R.
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Brown Sugar more...
Let me preface this review by saying that prior to joining Influenster I knew basically nothing about cosmetics/skincare etc. so through reading so many reviews, asking questions and receiving answers... I’ve learned SO MUCH. So this is the first lip exfoliator I’ve ever used, because before Influenster I didn’t even know they existed and I thought I’d just have to constantly apply chapstick to my disgustingly dry chapped lips 24/7. :)

Little did I know that applying chapstick that often would actually make the problem worse. On the days I didn’t have chapstick my lips were super dry and cracked. Skin would actually flake off of them... applying lipstick of ANY kind would just make all of that show more so I gave up on that. Matte lipsticks (which I LOVE the look of on other people) were the worst because the color would just sink in to the cracks. It looked awful.

After reading about lip exfoliators I was blown away at how many options there really are. It’s crazy that I have never thought about them... there are so many exfoliating products out there for your skin and they have worked wonders for me so I decided to try a lip exfoliator out and I do NOT regret it at all.

I picked up this one at the CVS by my house. I’m sure there are better more high end ones out there but I don’t really feel like I need to try those because this one has knocked it out of the park after just my first use. The brown sugar one is freaking fantastic!! Not only does it smell/taste good but it actually works. You have to have damp lips prior to using, because of you keep your lips dry while applying, it just won’t apply. I applied it first as if I was putting on regular lipstick, and then I continued to keep doing that same motion a few times. Because the color doesn’t actually show on your lips/skin you can apply it in a circular motion too and really feel the roughness is the exfoliant working. Yes, it is a rough texture like anything that exfoliates but it doesn’t hurt. The instructions say to wipe off after, but all I did was gently blot off any of the excess dry skin and I was good to go! My lips looked moisturized and smooth with no cracks or rough areas and it’s been about 6 hours since applying, still feeling soft, moisturized and still no cracks or chapped feeling! I have ever had that happen in my life.

I have not tried applying lipstick or lip gloss yet, but I have a feeling that it’s going to look flawless when I do! I highly recommend this not only because it works wonders, but it’s cheap too. It only cost me... 4 or 6 dollars I can’t remember. I bought two different elf products last night with this being one of them and I don’t remember if this was 4 or 6 dollars but either way, under 10 dollars and it’s sold at CVS which makes it easy to access!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?