BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator
  • "Good cheap purchase. I made a similar scrub out of coconut oil and sugar but I threw it out after I found this. The lipstick shape makes it much easier to use and less messy. I thought it might dry out but I've had it for a few months now, and it's still okay. It's going to come in handy this winter." in 1135 reviews
  • "This removes dry skin really well and you cannot beat the price! I use it before bed (when needed), followed by a good lip balm." in 283 reviews
  • "I really like this product. It gently exfoliates while simultaneously moisturizing! And it smells so good. The taste it leaves on your lips is very sweet like honey." in 196 reviews
Mina C.
Review for: Coconut more...
Your lips need this!!! Especially if you have dry lips! Of course you wouldn't want to use this on cracked lips. In today's beauty world of liquid matte lipsticks, this product is a must have! I find my matte liquid lipsticks apply more evenly. Some of those matte lipsticks can accentuate every line in your lips. So on days I know I'm going to wear matte liquid lipstick, I'll use this lip scrub before taking a shower or right after. Afterwards, when I'm applying all of my skincare and moisturizers, I'll add a layer of ChapStick® Total Hydration 100% Natural* Honey Blossom to soak into my newly exfoliated lips to lock in hydration. Your lips will thank you!!! Or even if you just have dry tight lips in need of a good exfoliation. I have come to love how this has helped my lips that I now use it 2-3 times a week. I find I get the best results when I exfoliate before I'm ready to go to bed, apply a generous layer of lip balm, and allow it to fully absorb overnight. You will wake up with healthy, hydrated and smooth lips! Another tip I would recommend is while using the lip scrub stick go past your actual lip line. When doing my lip line I keep the lip line centered in the middle of this lip scrub stick so I'm not just stopping at the edge of my lip. Doing that has made a notable difference in fine lines that bordered my lips. I wouldn't go to crazy past the lips since this is a grainy hard scrub intended for your lips, not your face. If your lips are really dry starting out, I would apply a thin layer a balm before using this scrub stick to create a slip, and allow the scrub to easily glide over. Take the scrub stick all over your lips as you would apply lipstick. You don't need to use a lot of pressure when doing this. Then I go over again this time using circular motions, before hugging your lip line. Once I'm done with those steps using the wand, I use my finger to massage the sugary grit in circular motions. If you are going to then take a shower, then wash it off then. Otherwise, I take a damp cloth or cleansing wipe, and wipe it all off. Add your balm, and you're good to go. It honestly takes 2 minutes. I promise you'll notice a difference! So if you love liquid matte lipsticks, but they make you lips look super dry revealing every line, then this is your new best friend! Did I mention it's only $3?!? I have the original one that doesnt have a flavor name, and also the "Coconut" one. I prefer the "Coconut" because I like the smell of it, and the hint of sweet taste it leaves behind. They have several other flavors/scents to choose from.
Carina A.
Newark, NJ
Purchased at: Rite Aid
It’s GREAT!! I’ve always had to hassle with the typical scrub in a jar... it’s a mess!!! But this is so quick and easy to use. My lips feel brand new after I use it. And the actual balm in the lip exfoliator provides and nice and hydrating feeling to the lips. All in all this is a 10/10 and a staple in my collection!
Alyssa B.
I was a bit skeptical about this exfoliate because of how affordable it was. However, it works wonderfully! It feels amazing on my lips. Not too rough but rough enough to get rid of all the dead skin. My favorite part is the “hidden” chapstick on the bottom. I think it’s so innovative! I love it.
Kearsten L.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
In today's world of drying matte liquid lipsticks, this is your go-to product! I have terribly dry lips and the matte lipsticks I wear do ~not~ help whatsoever. Naturally, I went on my (chapped) merry way off to Walmart in search of something to help and came across this bad boy.
I think the product was either $1 or $2. Super low budget. They like to say that the pricier something is, the better the quality, but in this scenario, that statement is so wrong. This does the same exact thing that the more expensive lip exfoliators do at a bargain of a price. I've had this for over a year, and it's only halfway gone and I use it quite frequently!

If you're concerned about dry lips, try the E.L.F Lip Exfoliator. You won't be sorry!
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Brown Sugar more...
I picked this up at Walmart after becoming tired of making my own sugar scrubs at home, and I have mixed feelings about this product. I'm not sure if I recieved a bad batch or what, but here's my thoughts:

The packaging isn't great - I found that the lid continually fell off, which is super annoying. You get what you pay for, I guess. The product itself is okay...it smells and tastes fantastic, and it does leave your lips feeling smooth, but I found the particles to be SUPER rough on my lips. I had to be very gentle with this stuff or else it genuinely hurt to apply.

It's the most affordable lip exfoliator I've found, and for that reason, I'm willing to give it another try...but I'm hesitant. Three stars for me.
Lexi (.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Coconut more...
talk about a bang for your buck! a great, sweet little scrub that makes exfoliating incredibly simple with the lipstick shape and application.

no more scrubbing with your fingers, the lipstick application makes it a breeze to massage the scrub in circles for a couple of minutes before washing off. my lips always feel extra special after using.

the fragrance is gentle and soothing and your lips are left soft and fresh. the tube is a nice heavy metal which makes it feel stable and like you purchased something worth far more than the price tag.

if i am looking for a lip scrub, this is always my go-to.
Nicki. T.
Hilo
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Brown Sugar more...
Before I put on lipstick I always exfoliate my lips with this products it gets rid of dead skin and leaves lips soft and ready for lipstick however, my lips dry up quickly and by the time I put on lipstick, my lips are dry again.
Codie W.
Chesterton, IN
Review for: Brown Sugar more...
I honestly love these so much! The exfoliater itself is a little difficult to get to, and a little hard. But, once you get there it is totally worth it! Sometimes a lot may come out, but sometimes you have to scrub a few more times to get some. Normally after i have an exfoliater somewhat rubber over my lips, i take a clean spooley and brush it around on my lips making it easier for it to really get all the dead skin off my lips. But even when i use just my fingers to exfoliate, it does the same job. I'm actually so suprised by how well this worked out for me!
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
I have 4 of these 2 brown sugar, 1 coconut and 1 mint. They all smell amazing, and work wonderfully. I got my first one as a surprise from my elf order and ever since I've been hooked! These are amazing and for the price you cannot beat that! I love these so much, I cant wait till I can get some more flavors (:
Kelsey G.
Montgomery
Love using this product before applying my lipstick. I get super dry lips in the fall/winter when it’s cold. This product helps keep the dead skin off so my lipstick goes on smoothly without flaking. Totally recommend!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?