Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#397 in Lip Care
Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! This lightly tinted lip balm gives the perfect flush of color for a beautiful, natural look. The Coconut, Grape, Shea Butter and Rice Wax infused formula conditions lips on contact for long-lasting, hydrating comfort. Color: Brown. Gender: Female.
Photos (25)
Jetmira B.
Jetmira B.
Staten Island, NY
For the price of this lip balm i feel that it is an alright product. I bought this in a pinky shade which i adored however when i tried it on there was just about no pigmentation. My natural lip color was not covered in the slightest way and it looked more like i applied a gloss than a tinted lip balm. The wear on this is not very good either when it dries up it makes your lips look dry and cracked. I have yet to try any darker shades and don't think i would considering my first experience.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Feb. 27, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: Grapefruit
I really like this lip balm tint! It does moisturize the lips and it gives off a good amount of color. I have the shades grapefruit, rosy rockstar, and pink princess. My only gripe about this product is that it can be hard to apply. The product is in a tin and for the colors I have that give a lot of color pay off, it can be hard to control where that color is going just from using your finger. However, once you get the product where you want it, it is pretty and smells nice and sweet.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Best buy recently! While walking through the make up section of my grocery store I spotted this little gem. It was $2! I picked it up and was excited to give a Nude lip a try. It goes on smooth and is super light, not heavy at all. It lasted for a few hours before I needed for apply more. Definitely give this a try.

This is still the best find I have had. It has saved me from the cold air this winter and prevented my lips from cracking while looking amazing.
christiana m.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
I love the packaging on this lip balm it is so simple and too cute I love the scent as well it smells amazing like cloves the only issue I have is consistency/texture, it has great pigmentation but it is such a thick lip balm it is hard to get on it needs to be rubbed hard a little bit on the lips so that it works I do like it though and plan to buy all of them I have the pink shade and want the darker ones and the nude one
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Oak Park, MI
Aug. 16, 2016, 4:23 p.m.
Review for: Nude
Okay I found this ELF lippie at the Dollar Tree, so my bar is low. But it's pretty darn good for a lip gloss! I adore the nude color on my skin. It looks great with a smokey eye. Now this formula is a buttery gloss, a bit sticky, and it will leave a sticky ring on your coffee cup. It does not have much staying power! In a work day, I reapply about 4-5x. But I like the smell and the weight. It's worth the tiny ELF price.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
CARTERSVILLE, GA
I love this lip balm. First off, it smells AMAZING. It has a good tint to it. I get dry lips and it is very moisturizing without being too sticky. The only thing I dont care for is the packaging. If it wasn't tinted I wouldn't mind using my finger (I'm not carrying around a brush with me). Wish it came in a package that made it easier to apply. But I got it at the dollar tree, so for a dollar I can't complain too much.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Anything e.l.f is amazing. It gives women a chance to look and feel beautiful, without having to spend a fortune of money WE DON'T HAVE on beauty products. Some of us cant afford high end makeup, and thats why e.l.f is a lifesaver. I collect everything by this brand, an this tinted lip balm is wonderful. It gives you a hint of color, yet hydrates and conditions. I love this stuff. I praise e.l.f
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I just found elf products recently and absolutely adore basically all of their lip products that I have come across. This lip balm tint is perfect for those more natural days when you want just a tiny bit of color/shimmer to your lips! It's so nice and hydrating and my daughter loves to reach in my purse and wear "lipstick like mommy!" Plus you can find it for $1 at the dollar tree!
Selah H.
Selah H.
Feb. 28, 2016, 3:59 a.m.
Review for: Grapefruit
I LOVE this!! It is VERY moisturizing and it has a beautiful tint of color. You can wear this and it looks beautiful by itself or you can wear it under your lipstick just as a lip balm. It is a little thick and sticky but that doesn't bother me at all. It doesn't really have a smell either which is something that I really like. I think for the price it's a great option💗
Shawnna S.
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
This works much better than one would think for the price ($3). So it turned out to be a real steal. I have it in grapefruit. Which is a reddish color. It doesn't dry out your lips at all. It's also not sticky which I can't stand. Another plus you can put multiple layers on to get a brighter/darker color or just one thin layer on for a subtle hint of color.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Athens, AL
How much are these? What colors are there besides this?
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Does this product offer much pigmentation?
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Trenton, MI
Is this a good lip tint? I have been looking for a good one.
Luisanny D.
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Lindo ese color
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Good for chapped lips ???