BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Use the studio lip balm SPF 15 to relieve and soothe lips with a drench of moisture. This lip balm features SPF 15 to help shield lips from harmful sun rays. Apply balm liberally to prevent and temporarily protect against chapped, cracked or chafed lips. Try one of the tinted lip balms for just a hint of color. see more...

• How do I get a box box ? I feel loved or I've been waiting foreve...3 Answers
  • Are these moisturizing ? Do they really protect your lips? 5 Answers
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I love EVERYTHING e l.f! I have 4 e.l.f lipsticks, 2 e.l.f lip balms, and i am #obsessed. Quality products for cheap, how can you go wrong? The colors are trendy, the hydration is lovely, and the quality is amazing for such cheap prices. I highly recommend ANYTHING e.l.f is the way to go. Some of us cant afford high end beauty, so e.l.f makes it possible for ALL women to experience what quality makeup feels like, without spending our savings on high end beauty. Thank you e.l.f for making me happy, and i will continue to buy and promote all of your products.
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
I love this elf lip balm. I have incredibly dry lips and it is so easy to use and has a beautiful tint to it. I have to reapply it semi-frequently (hence the 4/5 stars). I am a first time user, but I've been using it for a few months. I want to get more color tints. I have already recommended it to friends. And you cannot beat the price!!
Bailey H.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Pink
This product is great for summer! the SPF in it keeps my lips protected from the harmful rays from the sun, but it also has a great pink tint to it that is perfect for summer. I love this product because it makes me feel beautiful even if it's the only product I put on, and I'm protected too!
Shelby E.
benicia, ca
Review for: Pink
Okay this may have just been the one I got, but this "balm" was so dry and flakey and made my lips just feel so dehydrated. The color isn't very pigmented for me, I know with E.L.F sometimes they have bad products, some times they have amazing products. For the price I mean it's 50/50.
Mhar S.
Review for: Pink
I just went on a summer vacation overseas where it's super hot and humid. Besides skin care, I also brought a lip care with me. This one works wonders on your lips. They stay moist and smooth, not cracking due to the heat in the surroundings. The texture of this lip balm is awesome.
Megan S.
Longmont , CO
Review for: Pink
If you go through all of my reviews you can definitely tell I rave over elf haha mainly because they don't test on animals, affordable, and is a great quality product. I would compare it to Mac if we are being honest, and their lip colors are no exception, they are awesome
Missy G.
Rochester, MI
Review for: Nude
For under $5 what a great little find.
I got the "nude" Like it. Very light tint. I like that is also has spf 15.
Cute small little tube also. Skinny and fits well into my purse.
Found at cvs. Used my rewards ) so cost me $2 ūüėä

Deff wanna try their lip stick also
nikki m.
Review for: Pink
I see other people don't care for it, but I absolutely love this stuff! It's not super pigmented which I kinda like in my lip balms. It goes on smooth for me and it's super cheap! Only downside is I do have to apply regularly but that doesn't bother me
Christina J.
Review for: Pink
Honestly I usually love elf because for the price, it's usually great. This one lacks though. It flakes and drys out my lips. The color isn't very pigmented. This is one of their products, that even for the price, I wouldn't recommend.
Brittany B.
Review for: Pink
Great stuff! and cheap too. only issue I have is that it melts in the slightest bit of heat. but other than that it's smooth and last so long as you aren't eating or anything. i recommend trying it for sure
Karli M.
Are these moisturizing ? Do they really protect your lips?
yesenia c.
How do I get a box box ? I feel loved or I've been waiting forever for one and I'm doing all the right steps