Elf Cosmetics Line & Define Eye Tape

Line & Define Eye Tape

I have hooded eyes so winged eyeliner is a little difficult, anyone else with hooded eyes get a snatched wing with this product? ✨
Any one try this what do you think Elf Cosmetics Line & Define Eye Tape ?
So are these any good? Probably gunna buy them is they are.
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Line & Define Eye Tape!
Hillarie G.
Lincoln Park, MI
Elf Cosmetics Line & Define Eye Tape uploaded by Hillarie G.
If you like sharp clean edge to your look or you need help with winged liner, buy these! Also cut these strips in half! You’ll get double the strips for an affordable price!
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
Elf Cosmetics Line & Define Eye Tape uploaded by Amy S.
E.l.f line and define tape is literally the only way I can do a winged eyeshadow or eyeliner. What makes them nice is if you need to readjust the placement of them you can easily do so without them losing their stickiness. They come in a pack of 40 for 3 dollars which is pretty inexpensive and honestly if you don't have big eyes you could cut them in half to get more uses out of them. If you're like me and don't have a steady hand these do a great job at giving you a clean and crisp wing.
Kirsten A.
Henning, TN
Elf Cosmetics Line & Define Eye Tape uploaded by Kirsten A.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite eye tape! Super affordable! Does not hurt or leave a residue when you remove them. I try to keep a stock pile of these because I love the clean line look. I've never tried any alternatives to this because why mess with a good thing. Highly recommend.
Veronica M.
Carlsbad, NM
Elf Cosmetics Line & Define Eye Tape uploaded by Veronica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This skin-safe makeup tape allows you to create those Instagram-worthy eye looks with dramatic edged and ultra-defined liner. This makeup tape creates a barrier between makeup and your skin to create those angled eyeshadow looks and fierce cat eyes with ease! Latex-free. Elf Cosmetics Line & Define Eye Tape
Andrea M.
Worcester, MA
Elf Cosmetics Line & Define Eye Tape uploaded by Andrea M.
I love love love these stickers , they sell it for a great price and it helps with all My eyeshadow looks ❤️ I wouldn’t get any other ones
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Elf Cosmetics Line & Define Eye Tape uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Target
Elf Cosmetics Line & Define Eye Tape If your eyeshodow ands up at your hairline, lol like sometimes mine does trying to get it even or to blend out better this product is for you. For just $2.00 you can purchase this skin-safe makeup tape that alows you to create those instagram and Infuenster eye looks with dramatic edges and ultra defined liner. This tape is used along the sides of your eyes to create a barrier between makeup and your skin. You will be able to create those angled eyeshodow looks and fierce cat eyes with ease! My shadow looks so much crisper since I started using these! A big win for Elf 😍😍
Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
These stripes are a game changer. Not only do they help give you the prefect wing but you can use them to apply your shadow- for a nice prefect defined blend. I have a health issues that make my hands very shaky & same days liner would be totally impossible for me- now I pop on a stripe and let it do the work for me. Its definitely help improve my wing, my liner, and my eye shadow looks. They are really cheap at Walmart and on elf websites.
Amelia D.
Slidell, LA
Elf Cosmetics Line & Define Eye Tape uploaded by Amelia D.
Elf Cosmetics Line & Define Eye Tape uploaded by Amelia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these line & Define Eye Tape! I turned 40 in May and my skin is starting to change. I was worried that you would see little spaces missing due to my eyes being hooded and fine lines. I always pull up on my brow to get a smooth canvas! I then put the tape on and start the look I want. Sometimes I like my line to be bold and sometimes not so bald both ways look amazing. I also change the shape of the tape by cutting the shape I want it to be! At first I thought it would miss up up and it wouldn’t come out like I wanted to! I was so very wrong! I love playing around with getting different looks with whatever makeup products because you can do so many different things with all makeup products! I think I only paid $3.00 and it is worth every penny! Just remember everyone has different skin types so what works for me may not work for you! If you have any questions hit your girl up! I would so appreciate a follow and I’ll send you one back!! Stay Flawless My Beauties
Brooke K.
Philadelphia, PA
Elf Cosmetics Line & Define Eye Tape uploaded by Brooke K.
These are incredible! They really help when I’m doing winged liner or I just want a sharp eyeshadow look. They are so cheap snd they can be cut in half so you get double the tapes. They will last forever and they aren’t as harsh as using tape.
Melissa V.
Boston, MA
Elf Cosmetics Line & Define Eye Tape uploaded by Melissa V.
Want your liner to look amazing? Then definitely give these E.L.F Line & Define Eye Tape a try! There soft so you won't have sharp tape edges hurting the corners of your eyes anymore, there flexible so they can fit your eye shape or even if you want it more up or straight your liner. The adhesive is gentle and doesn't case irritations to the skin and has holes on it so its breathable to the skin so you have that redness anymore from it sitting there while doing your eye makeup. My only downfall with this product is the adhesive. it does not let you keep readjusting the tape so if you place it wrong you have to at least two or three chances to readjust it. But other than that, its cruelty free, safe to the skin, and very affordable ($3). (Photo is from elfcosmetics.com)