BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

short description is not available

• Does this lip balm show colour to it? And is it a good size becau...2 Answers
  • I've never seen these before, are they good? Is it moisturizing? ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ada H.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this product because I was looking for something that would give me some color but also not dry out my lips like traditional lipstick. I found this to be very dry and not hydrating like a balm at all. The color is very pretty and quite opaque so I do find myself using it but in order for me to wear it comfortably I have to layer it with Chapstick, which kinda defeats the purpose... Love the color, hate the texture. Bonus points for the minty feeling it leaves on my lips when worn. I was thinking this would be similar to BabyLips but it's not.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love this product! I bought it thinking it was more like a baby lips (because the packaging and price was so similar). But when I applied it it felt and held it's wear just like a lipstick. The price is amazing and the application is smooth and pigmented. I only wish it was available in more shades.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This lip balm is interesting. You can definitely tell it’s like medicated from the scent, and when you put it on it makes your lips tingly. The berry color is very pretty, and it feels fine on the lips, not tacky or slippery.
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
Affordable! Very moisturizing! And perfect color! ❤️

I love it, the product, the price, the shipping and the whole company itself is just amazing!

This is my go to whenever I am on the go! And I have multiple of these!
Audrey S.
Manchester , TN
Elf is one of my favorite brands when it comes to lip products. This stain works wonders. I wish they had more of a color selection though. It glides on smoothly and lasts most of the day for me. I would recommend.
vanessa j.
I love the glossiness of the product . Combine it with a lip liner and it works perfectly for me. It doesn’t leave a stain and the smell of it was amazing . Great price . Definitely will buy again
catie P.
Beavercreek
It has a good tint to it, but it left my lips really dry so you have to put a regular chap stick or lip gloss on before applying it. But I did only pay $1 for it at my local Dollar Tree.
Randompie M.
I don’t like it. The color is funky and it tastes horrible when you get it in your lips. I don’t think these look very flattering but if you want a decent lipstick/ balm that’s cheap I do recommend it.
Amari A.
richmond, VA
Tried this for the first time this weekend. Purchased at Target for about $2. Color Cherry Pickin.  At first it went on a little dry so I applied some lip moisturizer and then the balm and it worked great. The more you put on the darker it is. My lips are on the darker side so i applied a generous amount. I looked great. And I was actually surprised that it stayed on after eating. Though the balm wired down the color looked like a natural red tint.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
This stuff is unbeatable for the price it rocks! Amazing feeling on the lips and super pigmented balm, this beats a lot of the Burts Bees balms I've tried and knocks brands like EOS and Blistex out of the water. I got mine on sale for less than a dollar and there is SO much product here. I get compliments on it everytime I wear it and people are always surprised at how low the cost is. Just like many of their other products I was knocked out of the park by this Elf product. Will definitely continue to use and will be trying more in the future.
Randi K.
I've never seen these before, are they good? Is it moisturizing? Are they glossy or just a nice sheen?
Lucy M.
Liverpool
Does this lip balm show colour to it? And is it a good size because i usually burn through my lip balms very fast.