BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

short description is not available

• Does this lip balm show colour to it? And is it a good size becau...2 Answers
  • I've never seen these before, are they good? Is it moisturizing? ...4 Answers
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
I really don't understand this product. I put this on, remembered I hadn't brushed my teeth yet, and when I was done brushing..... it was still there. Not only was it still there, but it wasn't drying at all. It is sort of incredibly. The color is incredibly flattering for all skin tones. It is not at all drying. I'm really amazed by this product. AND it is so inexpensive. Run out to get this.
W G B.
W G B.
love this color and it stays on literally ALLLL DAY! lip balm is easy to put on with great coverage- i have found that after extended use it does tend to dry your lips out. great price ONLY $2! great product would definitely recommend. I purchased at Target.
McKenna M.
McKenna M.
This lipstick is very pretty. It is an amazing color and it is very inexpensive also i got this at Ulta but you can get it online or target. The color is so pretty and I've tried some of the other colors and they are also amazing.
Delena G.
Delena G.
Acworth
This is my favorite lipstick to wear for every day use. It goes with everything, is affordable, nice feel and good taste. I got mine from CVS. They also sell them at old navy. I would definitely purchase again and again.
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
If your not much of a lipstick person this is good for you . Lips look good it has a little bit of pigment. This product is very affordable and can find at any drugstore. Definitely a must have
Sara L.
Sara L.
This is definitely not elfs best product. Very sheer and not very long lasting. However it is good for those who are new to makeup.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Springfield
Amazing lip balm leave you lips moisturised all day and leaves a hint of color. I love this product.
Mak B.
Mak B.
Pensacola, FL
Love! Me and my mom are both big fans of the ELF lip balms. We both just wish they lasted longer!
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Northport, AL
Love this and awesome price. The colors are perfect for every day activities
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
This stuff is unbeatable for the price it rocks! Amazing feeling on the lips and super pigmented balm, this beats a lot of the Burts Bees balms I've tried and knocks brands like EOS and Blistex out of the water. I got mine on sale for less than a dollar and there is SO much product here. I get compliments on it everytime I wear it and people are always surprised at how low the cost is. Just like many of their other products I was knocked out of the park by this Elf product. Will definitely continue to use and will be trying more in the future.
Randi K.
Randi K.
I've never seen these before, are they good? Is it moisturizing? Are they glossy or just a nice sheen?
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Liverpool
Does this lip balm show colour to it? And is it a good size because i usually burn through my lip balms very fast.