BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This clear, oil-based formula conditions while gently removing long-lasting lip color. Lip stains and long-lasting lip colors have met their match! Infused with Safflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Aloe, this product helps to soothe, hydrate, and replenish lips while breaking down color.

How To Use:

• Squeeze out a small amount of the lip color remover onto a clean finger and gently massage over lips.
  • Leave it on for 30 seconds and then wipe away with a cotton pad.
  • Follow up with a lip balm if desired.

Isohexadecane, Paraffium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Neotame, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol

• Does this lip color remover work good ? I'm tired of usin...1 Answers
  • I just seen this item in target yesterday but not sure ho...3 Answers
  • How well does this product really remove lip color? There...1 Answers
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
I bought this on a whim while placing an order on e.l.f.'s website. It was a new item and only had a few reviews, but the ones it did have were all positive. I was a bit skeptical when I got it to see how it would work and I was very pleased with the results! I had on a red Sephora lip stain, applied this, let it sit for 30 seconds and with literally one swipe the lip stain came right off! If you've ever used a lip stain you know how difficult it can be to get it to come off since it just ends up smearing and making a mes, but this was so easy! And it had a nice 'flavor' (I feel weird describing lip products as a flavor, since you don't eat it, but you definitely can taste them sometimes!) I would definitely recommend this if you ever use hard to remove lip products!
Donna S.
Clarkston, WA
I actually got this product for free with a purchase from e.l.f. I have to say this product takes my liquid lipstick off so well, and I am so thankful! I tend to make a mess with my liquid lipstick because my lips are stupid, lol, and I just squeeze some of this on to a q-tip and it comes right off. Typically, when I take lipstick off, it tends to smear all over so then I have to redo all of my face makeup, but this does not smear it. The only thing i can say that I do not like is the applicator...which is a hard slanted lip balm type applicator. I do not find it sanitary and do find that it doesn't help when you are trying to be precise. It actually helps to create a mess, rather than take it off.
Andrea S.
Staten Island, NY
I bought this bc sometimes taking off liquid lipsticks are a nightmare. After a long night all you can feel is liquid lip sucking out all the moisture in body. So to remove them faster than just wipes n makeup remover, I use this. I chose elf bc it's cheap, and if it didn't work fine. It smells amazing n even tastes pretty good lol. Don't eat it but I just put a lot of it on. I like to kinda coat the lips n let it soak in for a little bit. Then I remove it, and it comes off so easy. And the lip remover helps with the dryness while it's soaking, so helps with the extreme dryness at the end of the night. I know this is super long but I really love this product for the price n it works so damn well. I have 2 bc I cannot be without one.
Gina R.
This stuff gets off even the most stubborn lip stains and matte lip creams. A little hit goes a LOOOONG way so don't put a crap ton on! It's also super moisturizing on my lips and feels nice on them after a full day of wearing a lip color. Highly recommend, it works very very well.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I really really like this!! It was really inexpensive but works really really well to remove liquid lipsticks. It is almost kind of a really oily gloss that is nice on the lips. It’s not as thick as a gloss but it’s also not as runny as a straight oil. It removed my matte liquid lip really well and quickly.
Abbey G.
Waldorf, MD
This is the only lip color remover I've found that actually works! I apply a thin layer over my lips, rub them together gently, and wait about a minute while I remove the rest of my makeup. I use a damp cotton pad or tissue to wipe it off, and it gets all the color in one swipe! It works on great on stains and liquid lipsticks. I also like how it has a sweet taste to it, so it's not unpleasant if some accidently goes in your mouth. My go-to remover for life!
Danielle B.
Excellent lip remover.  Removes all types of lipstick from regular lipstick to 24 hour colorstay lip products.  Allows for no tugging and harsh wiping when removing the lipstick after applying this lip remover.  I always tend to buy a lot of these when shopping in case they ever run out or discontinue.
Nikki K.
Trempealeau
It works fairly good at removing lipstick. It is hard to wait around for 30 seconds though before removing the product and lipstick. It is a very affordable product.
Elizabeth E.
Knightdale, NC
My love of Maybelline StayMatte lipsticks have one issue - removing them at the end of the day. E.L.F. Lip Color Remover is an HG product. Let it sit 30 seconds and wipe the lippie COMPLETELY away. No stain, no mess. And CHEAP!
ang d.
New York
this product does work great. I like the packaging and how affordable it is. It’s gentle on the lips and takes off prettymuch every lipstick that you would wear.
Autumn L.
san jose, CA
I just seen this item in target yesterday but not sure how well it would actually work. Is it specifically an elf color remover or for other brands as well
Abby C.
How well does this product really remove lip color? There are certain lipsticks and stains in my collection that will not budge, and that's great except when I'm trying to remove it before bed! Is this product really effective, or just a gimmick?
alina m.
San Diego , CA
Does this lip color remover work good ? I'm tired of using makeup wipes and having the lip color all over my lips when trying to wipe off and /or when it's to hard to take off
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Great for taking off all lippies especially my matte lippies definitely gets the job done I wish it came in a solid great price ♥❤