Elf Cosmetics Keep Your Balance Toner

Keep Your Balance Toner

is this product worth it? it includes witch hazel and i heard it bad for your skin. i trust elf but does it really help?
Iss really good for my skin
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Keep Your Balance Toner!
Rachael B.
York, PA
Elf Cosmetics Keep Your Balance Toner uploaded by Rachael B.
Elf Cosmetics Keep Your Balance Toner uploaded by Rachael B.
Purchased at: Target
This toner has hyaluronic acid for hydration, aloe to soothe the skin, & witch hazel for cleansing and as a anti-inflammatory. I normally would never use witch hazel on my skin, which is why I didn’t think I would like it. Witch hazel usually dries out my skin, but with the aloe & hyaluronic acid, it balances out the witch hazel! I understand why they added the witch hazel as it is better than other forms of astringents; & with the other ingredients, it works! It’s vegan & cruelty-free. Also, no phthalates, sulfates, or parabens. Designed to keep skin PH balanced as well. I was most surprised with how much my skin liked it; no irritation in any form. My skin felt refreshed & cleansed! Also works well on makeup brushes as a prep to a good cleanse.
Regina G.
Trinidad, CO
Elf Cosmetics Keep Your Balance Toner uploaded by Regina G.
I am currently using this face toner and it seems to work well for me the formula ingredients are amazing
Sydney M.
Pottsville, PA
Elf Cosmetics Keep Your Balance Toner uploaded by Sydney M.
Elf Cosmetics Keep Your Balance Toner uploaded by Sydney M.
This toner is the perfect addition to your hydration routine! With the moisturizing ingredients; hyaluronic acid, aloe, and witch hazel your skin will be vibrantly glowing! I noticed a difference within only a few days of use with the whole e.l.f. Holy hydration set. As always, e.l.f is also cruelty free and very affordable!
alicia H.
Elf Cosmetics Keep Your Balance Toner uploaded by alicia H.
I’ve been using this product for quite some time now especially for wanting to tone out of my skin. I like to use this a couple times a week with my skin care products and hasn’t had any issues with my skin so far. I would recommend this to all of my girlfriends and anyone else who thinks this is a perfect fit.
stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
Elf Cosmetics Keep Your Balance Toner uploaded by stephanie S.
Purchased at: CVS
Love it . Would highly recommend . Best toner for dry skin should go try it outback
Noelia R.
Caldwell, ID
Elf Cosmetics Keep Your Balance Toner uploaded by Noelia R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great Toner😊! It gets deep down into the pores & pulls out every speck of dirt, all the days impurities. It is gentle on the skin, leaves your face feeling refreshed & soft. With Hyaluronic Acid for $9.00, it was definitely worth trying out & I’m glad I did. I do recommend👍🏼.
O'Dasha C.
Conway, AR
Elf Cosmetics Keep Your Balance Toner uploaded by O'Dasha C.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I have been in love with this product since purchasing! Only $8 for a nice size bottle. I’ve definitely noticed a change in my skin balance since using. The hyaluronic acid, witch hazel, & aloe are 3 of my favorite ingredients and led to my purchase. My skin has been loving this product. Review on my YouTube DashofDaysh TV! #blackgirlmagic #skincare #skinroutine #elfreview #elforproduct #skinproduct Elf Cosmetics Keep Your Balance Toner
Stephanie W.
Willow Hill, IL
Elf Cosmetics Keep Your Balance Toner uploaded by Stephanie W.
Just ok. Has witch hazel which I don’t like. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin but I don’t think it does anything for my skin either.
Kimber B.
Liberty, MO
Elf Cosmetics Keep Your Balance Toner uploaded by Kimber B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Maybe it’s the mask... maybe it’s hormonal acne... i still haven’t figured it out. But, I have figured out that this helps. A LOT. I recently started trying out different e.l.f. products and this one is sticking with me! I was previously using Mario Badescu cucumber toner and I love this wayyyyy more. Light on the skin, great smell, skin feels clean after use, cute packaging, and it is so cheap! Don’t sleep on e.l.f. y’all!
Sobia R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Elf Cosmetics Keep Your Balance Toner uploaded by Sobia R.
Purchased at: Target
Okay I don’t really use toner this is my first toner I actually wanted to try I love elf it’s extremely affordable and it’s actually good quality, this toner is really nice on my skin I have pretty sensitive skin so I was worried but it works great on my skin