Add a Photo

#45 in Facial Makeup Brushes
Photos (19)
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
This is my go to brush for bronzer. It's long and fluffy bristles alow me to blend my bronzer like a pro. Although it's called the contour kaboki it is by no means a contor brush but it is just right to apply bronzer with to warm up the face. It's only down fall is that it is too big to fit in my Benefit Hoola box bronzer do to the box being a bit on the small side, but I have many other bronzers and brushes to choose from.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Sept. 29, 2016, 12:47 a.m.
Review for: ELF Contouring Kabuki Brush 84032
My favorite elf brush. I have bought many elf brushes in the past because they are so soft and very affordable. You could buy 10 of these for the price you would pay for one at a higher end store. These brushes are so soft and apply my foundation perfectly. It costs $6 at Walmart and is not disappointing at all. Very much in comparison to my bareminerals makeup brushes. I use both daily. :)
Megan N.
Megan N.
This is such an amazing brush! It is very soft, I mostly use it to put my base powder all over my face it doesn't leave clumps of my makeup or anything. I personally don't use the brushes for what they are meant for so I use them for what I think would be good for it. It is a lightweight, very fluffy brush, and I would recommend it to anyone. There is nothing to hate about it.
Linda T.
Linda T.
Nov. 7, 2016, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: ELF Contouring Kabuki Brush 84032
This kabuki brush is very affordable and soft. I use it to put powder on and I've never had a problem with it. If you use it to much, the bristles do fall out but it's not a bad brush! It's very decent and it helps me a lot with my powder! I definitely recommend it as it's easy to clean, wash, and use! I never really had a problem except for the bristles falling out!
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.
I received this for free. It was part of my mystery gift. I was surprised they gave away one of their more expensive items. I was unsure about the brush at first because I wouldn't have bought it myself but I love this brush! I use it everyday. It's great for all over coverage. I would say it is a little large for contouring but great as an all over brush.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Jonesborough, TN
I loved this brush so much! Elf products period are amazing for people on a budget. With a 1 year old the funds given for makeup and such are low but these products are a life saverrrr! Haha I typically use this brush to help blend in my setting powders and to brush away unwanted eyeshadow on my cheeks definitely a must have :)
Mollie K.
Mollie K.
Pleasantville, NY
One of my favorite brushes this brand sells. although it is known as a starter makeup brand, i still only use ELF brushes. they are cheap in price and by the time the little hairs are falling out it's time to replace it anyway. i never feel guilty about buying a new one every 2-3 months since all of them are less than $10
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
La Mesa, CA
I love elf products but I recommend not this. I can't put this in my container with my other brushes because I put them in a jar. Also, it's too big to pick up product. I do not have a big enough compact to use this. I feel that product is stolen from the brush. My other brushes do a better job.
Elisabeth B.
Elisabeth B.
Kingsville, TX
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: ELF Contouring Kabuki Brush 84032
This brush has the softest touch I absolutely love it. I use it with my ELF HD Finishing powder and it locks everything in for a nice smooth finish that never looks powdery or cakey. People always told me "Girl it is all about the brush" and the ELF Kabuki brush is that brush for me right now.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Wolcott, CT
I love the elf kabuki brushes! I think Elf is really stepping it up with their items and cannot wait to see what they have in store for us all next. My only problem with their brushes is they shed a little, but that's something that you can easily get over considering the reasonably pricing
How are the elf brushes I been wanting to switch to elf brushes but not to sure it they work well?
Heather B.
Heather B.
I want a dense contouring brush, is this one?
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Owingsville , Ky
Is this a must have brush?
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
Holland, MI
So I am wondering how exactly do you clean this brush? I'm new to contouring and still learning but I think I need a better brush.
Mia K.
Mia K.
houston, Texas
Looking for an elf brush that is great with contouring?? is this the one or if not what is the name of the better contouring brush? Btw still a beginner when it comes to make up :)