BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #84 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! ELF Contouring Kabuki Brush 84032

• How are the elf brushes I been wanting to switch to elf brushes b...9 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Becca Kabuki brush? I love ELF makeu...2 Answers
  • How soft is this? Does it pick up a substantial amount of product?2 Answers
Jamie B.
Great brush!! I use it for my foundation spreads makeup evenly and very soft! Love this brush and it has stood up against being washed and traveling in a makeup bag and still works like a charm!!!!! Great price too
jun z.
The brush is very wide and thick in dimension but it's not very dense.  The bristles are mildly soft.  It's a very comfortable brush for general purpose.  But it does not have a specialty use.  It's fine to use at the end of the makeover to blend and dust off.  It's not specific to contouring, foundation, or powdering.  It does pick up too much product.  It's a generalist.
Tiffany M.
I got this brush a couple of years ago with a set from ELF Cosmetics. I absolute love it. I recommend this brush as an all purpose tool in your collection. It's compact, so you can easily carry it anywhere.
Fayethe V.
This brush is getting 5 stars because you get well more than you pay for with it! My Elf Kabuki brush was one of my first
brushes in high school, and I still have it. It may sound gross, but after 4 years of washing, it still works great! Most of my Elf
brushes fall apart after a year of washing. I’m blown away.
Jaclyn V.
I use this brush every day. It was super cheap. I have sensitive skin, but this doesn’t irritate it at all. It helps give me full coverage with my setting powder. I lost my first one and had to buy another one. I would continue to buy this brush over and over again!
Jasmine S.
I give this brush 5 stars. Why? Because it's one of the best. Affordable price and easy to use. I use it every day to blend my blush and highlight. It never lets me down. I had it for over a year and it's still going strong! Easy to clean too. Love this brush.
Chloe S.
Hoxie
The brush blends products onto my foundation beautifully! It’s super easy to clean as well, and the brush maintains in composition through every use and wash. For it’s price it’s a wonderful product, I highly recommend adding this to your brush collection!
Taylor A.
Bloomington , IN
I love my e.l.f. kabuki brush! It's great to use with compacted or loose setting powered. I even use mine to apply my blush when I want more of an overall color. My first brush that I owned fell apart after I washed it so be careful not to get the entire brush wet. A very soft brush for a good price.
Anndria T.
This is a fantastic kabuki brush. I love that I can visibly see the product that this brush is picking up to apply to the face. I use it with my physicians formula pressed powder and it works fantastically. I would definitely recommend this brush.
Sarah L.
Belleview, FL
I love my elf kabuki brush! I’ve noticed sometimes elf brushes shed on me but this one doesn’t! I use it with elf hd powder after my foundation and it works super well! definitely recommend and can’t beat the price!
How are the elf brushes I been wanting to switch to elf brushes but not to sure it they work well?
Heather B.
I want a dense contouring brush, is this one?
Katelin B.
Owingsville , Ky
Is this a must have brush?
Gabrielle W.
Holland, MI
So I am wondering how exactly do you clean this brush? I'm new to contouring and still learning but I think I need a better brush.
Mia K.
houston, Texas
Looking for an elf brush that is great with contouring?? is this the one or if not what is the name of the better contouring brush? Btw still a beginner when it comes to make up :)