BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #60 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! ELF Contouring Kabuki Brush 84032

• How are the elf brushes I been wanting to switch to elf brushes b...9 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Becca Kabuki brush? I love ELF makeu...2 Answers
  • How soft is this? Does it pick up a substantial amount of product?2 Answers
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
My favorite elf brush. I have bought many elf brushes in the past because they are so soft and very affordable. You could buy 10 of these for the price you would pay for one at a higher end store. These brushes are so soft and apply my foundation perfectly. It costs $6 at Walmart and is not disappointing at all. Very much in comparison to my bareminerals makeup brushes. I use both daily. :)
Megan N.
Megan N.
This is such an amazing brush! It is very soft, I mostly use it to put my base powder all over my face it doesn't leave clumps of my makeup or anything. I personally don't use the brushes for what they are meant for so I use them for what I think would be good for it. It is a lightweight, very fluffy brush, and I would recommend it to anyone. There is nothing to hate about it.
Linda T.
Linda T.
This kabuki brush is very affordable and soft. I use it to put powder on and I've never had a problem with it. If you use it to much, the bristles do fall out but it's not a bad brush! It's very decent and it helps me a lot with my powder! I definitely recommend it as it's easy to clean, wash, and use! I never really had a problem except for the bristles falling out!
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.
I received this for free. It was part of my mystery gift. I was surprised they gave away one of their more expensive items. I was unsure about the brush at first because I wouldn't have bought it myself but I love this brush! I use it everyday. It's great for all over coverage. I would say it is a little large for contouring but great as an all over brush.
Angel D.
Angel D.
Jonesborough, TN
I loved this brush so much! Elf products period are amazing for people on a budget. With a 1 year old the funds given for makeup and such are low but these products are a life saverrrr! Haha I typically use this brush to help blend in my setting powders and to brush away unwanted eyeshadow on my cheeks definitely a must have :)
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
La Mesa, CA
I love elf products but I recommend not this. I can't put this in my container with my other brushes because I put them in a jar. Also, it's too big to pick up product. I do not have a big enough compact to use this. I feel that product is stolen from the brush. My other brushes do a better job.
Elisabeth B.
Elisabeth B.
Kingsville, TX
This brush has the softest touch I absolutely love it. I use it with my ELF HD Finishing powder and it locks everything in for a nice smooth finish that never looks powdery or cakey. People always told me "Girl it is all about the brush" and the ELF Kabuki brush is that brush for me right now.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
I'm not much for makeup but I love this ELF brush. I'm a working mom and find this brush to be super affordable and great quality. I have one I like to use for my bronzer and one for my blush because I like it so much and I don't anything about make up. I have very happy with my purchase.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Keaau, HI
Great brush !!! Works really well !! Really soft . Bought mine from target for about $4 ! I think I saw it at Walmart for cheap too !! Really easy to use ! Applies really nice to my normal skin type ! Really satisfied with this product . I recommend this if you want a nice soft brush !
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Palmdale, CA
Really good for adding shimmer to your face and body. Comparable to every other kabuki brush out there, i really enjoy elf brushes especially the newer ones they came out with. i bought mine at my local Target, very happy with it. definitely recommend, it's affordable and worth it.
How are the elf brushes I been wanting to switch to elf brushes but not to sure it they work well?
Heather B.
Heather B.
I want a dense contouring brush, is this one?
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Owingsville , Ky
Is this a must have brush?
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Palmdale, CA
Are they soft? Do they shed?
Mia K.
Mia K.
houston, Texas
Looking for an elf brush that is great with contouring?? is this the one or if not what is the name of the better contouring brush? Btw still a beginner when it comes to make up :)