• e.l.f. Cosmetics Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick Midnight Rendezvous

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• e.l.f. Brand
  • eye-shadows Category
  • Beauty Supplies for Women

This creamy and pigment rich Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick is perfect for creating a natural or smoky eyeshadow look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to condition the delicate eye area. The twist up component and smooth glide formula is easy to use for on-the-go beauty. All colors, except Like A Boss, have a shimmer finish.

Directions:

For best results apply e.l.f. eyelid primer prior to adding color for long-lasting wear. Draw stick along the eyelid and lash line and blend in with a brush or with your fingertip.

Isopropyl Palmitate Ozokerite, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Net Wt. 0.11oz / 3g
E.L.F. Brand
Eye-shadows Category
Beauty Supplies For Women

• On a scale from 1-10 how good are these?2 Answers
  • I recently saw this on the elf website and wanted to try ...1 Answers
  • Should I use base to make this last longer? If so what ba...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick
  • "I like to use this as a base before my eyeshadow its a perfect cream color & of course very affordable!" in 4 reviews
  • "Love the texture! Long lasting and easy to apply. It's perfect for a quick look." in 3 reviews
Anita L.
Scranton , PA
Review for: Midnight Rendezvous more...
I love it . It’s cheap and pigmented ... my favorite to do a black Smokey eye that will stay . The packaging is regular and compared to others I’d buy this over them just because why spend more when it works the same ?
🇵🇷Shannon O.
Sacramento, CA
This eyeshadow is amazing ! Stands out and lasts throughout the day ! Looks great with any combination of eyeliner and or mascara ! I get so many compliments when wearing this ! Definitely my go to product!
Hannah J.
Morganton
Review for: Turkish Coffee more...
I’m not a fan of eyeshadow sticks and this just doesn’t work for me. It goes on pretty waxy and creased on my eye even with primer. It was very affordable and comes with a ton of product. I would not buy this again.
Tifanee W.
Odessa, FL
I love this product and use it daily! Can be used underneath powder eyeshadow as a primer OR can be used by itself for a light look. Versatile and so inexpensive! Great staple for your makeup collection.
Kourtney C.
Ripon, WI
Review for: Turkish Coffee more...
I used to use this product when I was first getting into makeup, but wasn't a huge fan. It has really nice color payout, but is very sticky. The stickiness makes it very hard to blend and work with and also makes it feel gross on the eyes. ELF is an overall great brand, but this isn't a stand out product for me.
Amanda C.
Land O Lakes
Review for: Turkish Coffee more...
Not a fan of the jumbo stick. It may work great for some people but it looked like I had like skid marks on my eye. I used it twice but it I think it should be softer
Taylor B.
Henry, VA
I love this shadow stick. I love sparkly and very pigmented colors when it comes to my shadows. But I also like the more neutral colors and this one was perfect!!
Bella G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just ran out of this recently and definitely considering about buying more it has an easy grip and the application is pretty good for the price your paying for, I do recommend it for anyone who is curious in an eyeshadow stick!
Nikki Y.
Love this pencil! It works great as an eyeshadow base to really transform any shadow. It is so affordable and easy to use. The package was very nice and simple too. I will get all the colors!
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Turkish Coffee more...
No no no and no again. I will be the first to say dont sleep on elf products and juat because this did not work at all will
Not stop
Me from
Continuing to try this affordable brand.
Betty V.
How much does it cost? Is it expensive
Meg F.
Nashville, TN
How is the wear time on these? Do they breakdown/smudge easily?
Sonia J.