e.l.f. Cosmetics Jordana Cat Eye Liner
e.l.f. Cosmetics Jordana Cat Eye Liner
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Carly C.

I have been using an eyeliner that holds well on one eye but smears to my top eyelid in my other eye. Is this eyeliner going to stay put?

Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cypress , CA
1 year, 4 months ago
This one is really waterproof but even if you're just doing liner I'd recommend wearing an eye primer. I use to have the problem of my liner going everywhere but it stopped when I started wearing the primer. I assume it has to do with the oils on our lids but really the key to keeping all the makeup (it could be a 50 cent eyeliner or a 50 dollar eyeliner)in place is a good primer. I really like the one from milani and I believe it's only 5-6 $