Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#273 in Eyeliner
Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

FREE GIFT

Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

Expires Today

•Lightweight, Long Wearing, Smudge-Proof Color that Lines & Defines Eyes

•From Novice to Pro; Easy To Use, Tapered Brush Applicator

•Smooth Application

Photos (21)
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
Gettysburg, PA

This stuff is bomb. Found this at a Walgreen's beauty checkout area, and it was only a few dollars so I thought I would give it a try. I have only used the black, but the color is very very pigmented. I would not say that the black is matte, but it is not super shiny either. The tip of the liner brush is very small, and it is composed of bristles. I do not find any that the hairs of the bristles come out; they stay together very nicely. The small size of the bristles allow the liner to apply very nicely. The liner is definitely and all day liner. I have oily eye lids that are also hooded and it doesn't transfer to the top of my eyelid. It does come of with just soap - there is no need for waterproof makeup remover (which I appreciate greatly). Overall a really great and affordable liner!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Kissimmee, FL

I wish I could do a 3 1/2 , I have a love/hate relationship with these. They can be improved for sure, it's a hit or miss with each color. For instance there black isn't as black as I would like and drys sort of flaky, where as there blue one is amazing stays on all day super pigmented sooo pigmented that it actually stays after you clean your eye makeup off takes a good makeup remover to take off the full blue color off. And there gold color needs a few coats to get the pigment to come through. So for the price it's worth checking out if your looking to be adventurous and try some new colors you've never tried. Steer away from the black. Other than that have fun trying out new ways to do your eye makeup.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN

I absolutely love this eyeliner!! I've used it in both black and brown. I find that it lasts all day and doesn't smudge. Its thin brush is perfect for getting a crisp, thin line or creating a wing. I can get these liners to last a disgusting amount of time with taking out the stopper and adding in some eye drops to thin it out if it starts to get clumpy. I've had my current one for over a year and it still works great... for hygiene's sake, I should probably get a new one but it's good to know you can get your money's worth (not that this is even expensive at all!!)!
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.

I've tried liquid, felt tip and pencil liners. Until recently felt tips have been my favorite, then I saw the jordana on sale and mistook it for a felt to liner. Initially I was disappointed and forgot I had it until all my other liners were empty. I used the cat eye thinking it would do for now, boy was I wrong! This liner is wonderful! It makes it really easy to get a perfect wing and it lasts all day. I've even cried with this stu on and it didn't budge! The only drawback it you really have to scrub to get it off at the end of the day so invest in a good eye cream
Alesia C.
Alesia C.
Fair Oaks, CA

I don't love the bottle or the brush; however, this in an awesome product. The black one is OK,but there are better eyeliners out there with better brushes,but the colored ones are amazing. My favorite one is the blue one. I looked for a bright blueliquid eyelid near for a very long time with no luck. It is very opaque and bold. It has a sheen so its not a matte blue,but I think its beautiful. I wore it when I visited my sister and she immediately went out and bought one. I'll eventually try all the colors!
Frances R.
Frances R.
Angier, NC

So, I actually picked this eyeliner up by total accident. I really love th felt tip Jordana liners so I figured, well maybe this accidental pickup will surprise me!

The initial put on is great. Very easy to apply. Looks fierce as all get out.

However, I would like this more if it had better staying power - even with primer and setting spray, your beautiful line work will betray you and flake with this product. But you get what you pay for. It would easily be five stars if not for this.
Saima S.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY

I needed a gold eyeliner for Eid this year. Now most on the market are glitter eyeliners, but this is a metallic gold eyeliner. The brush on this is super thin which makes it easy to apply and get a sharp little wing. Beautiful. But if you have too much product on the brush, the brush will move the product around. Also it is a little crackly, but if you top it off with gold eyeshadow it'll last well and won't look crackly. This is not waterproof by the way.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.

This liner is super long lasting and did not crease on my eyelids. It has a great consistency and was not hard to apply. The applicator is long enough giving you hand a lot of room to apply. It comes off easy for being so long lasting which makes my end of the day makeup removing process soo easy! I would recommend for the summer if you need something for the outdoor parties we all go to and you need it to stay in place. And at that price who can beat it!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

I have the #4 Twilight and the #7 Suede. They both have the typical fine point liquid liner brush, so it isn't the easiest to use for the beginner. But the formula is fabulous! It's smooth, opaque, doesn't bleed or feather, dries quickly, and has nice staying power. It isn't water proof but it doesn't move on my oily eyelids. It is a great low cost liner. The only downside at all is the type of brush that isn't an issue for everyone.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.

This eyeliner is very affordable! The color in the tube is true to color, or at least it was for the light purple. I actually saw this in a photo first and thought that the purple looked lighter in the picture which led me to pick it up. When I swatched I was slightly disappointed that it was just a little darker than expected but it did come out true to color on the cap. It's very easy to apply and goes on smoothly.
Maria D.
Maria D.
carmel, IN

I keep hearing about Jordana products...are they high-end or drugstore? where can I find them?
Lupitaa R.
Lupitaa R.

How long does your eyeliner last with this Jordana Cat Eye Liner? How many hrs approximately?
Ebonie H.
Ebonie H.

Are the colors really as vibrant as they look on the tubes? I'm looking for an eyeliner that is a little more bold than what I have now, and I want something that will pop.
samantha n.
samantha n.
Columbus, OH

Is this a good eye liner and a good price
SoNice T.
SoNice T.

I am a fan of Jordana. How well is this product?