BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

•Lightweight, Long Wearing, Smudge-Proof Color that Lines & Defines Eyes

•From Novice to Pro; Easy To Use, Tapered Brush Applicator

•Smooth Application

e.l.f. Cosmetics Jordana Cat Eye Liner
  • "This cat eye liner it's very good. Have a black intense color. Durable like 12 hours " in 69 reviews
Siouxi V.
San Antonio, TX
The brush on this eyeliner makes it very easy to use and control. The formula took a little getting used to (try not to get any on your lashes!) But overall it worked really well and helped me perfect my wings with less effort. I've tried the green version and it was too sheer for me. The black one has just the right opaqueness.
Kimberly F.
I've tried liquid, felt tip and pencil liners. Until recently felt tips have been my favorite, then I saw the jordana on sale and mistook it for a felt to liner. Initially I was disappointed and forgot I had it until all my other liners were empty. I used the cat eye thinking it would do for now, boy was I wrong! This liner is wonderful! It makes it really easy to get a perfect wing and it lasts all day. I've even cried with this stu on and it didn't budge! The only drawback it you really have to scrub to get it off at the end of the day so invest in a good eye cream
Melissa G.
San Antonio, TX
This is the most amazing eye liner I have ever purchased, I can't believe more people aren't going crazy with it. For $3, my eye liner stats on all day and the days when I fall asleep with it on, it's still there when I wake up! When it says long lasting, it means business. The brush it has if perfect fit anyone trying to master the cat eye, the packaging is small so I always have one I'm my purse, it's just absolutely marvelous. I can cry with it on and it will not change unless I rub my eyes which means no swimming with it on. But I don't care, it's already so amazing and perfect for everyday wear.
Tearra F.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
I went shopping at Kmart by my house for new makeup to try. I purchased the Jordana cat eye liner not knowing if it works since it was so cheap $2.49.. I wore it to a party tonight and it went on with ease and stayed the whole night.... It made my eye pop even more. I used the gold but will be definitely going back to try other colors.
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I'm obsessed with this eyeliner, I was a loyal fan to my Rimmel Glam Eyes eye liner but I'm pretty sure it was discontinued. So I was at the drugstore looking for a new eyeliner to try and I've gotta say for the price of this liner (which is 3.99 at Walgreens I believe) it's absolutely outstanding. Doesn't smear, dries matte, stays put, won't crack and goes on so easily! Instantly my new fav!
Alix B.
Harlingen, TX
I have the gold one. It's difficult for it to show up on a medium skintone. Also, when you try to use more product for an effective color it will start to look messy. This product is really inexpensive but from my experience I wouldn't recommend it.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I've been looking around for an intense colored blue eyeliner but I didn't want to spend a ton of money, and this one just popped up right in my face for only like $3 at Kmart! It's a beautiful bright blue that looks sort of metallic and shimmery. It stays on for hours, and I can do a really nice wing with this without trying hard at all.
Alyssa R.
Hopatcong, NJ
I forgot my eyeliner on a quick NYC trip (total rookie move) and had to grab one from the nearest store. This was the only liquid they had and surprisingly worked really well. It glides smooth and stays on pretty long. It's a good, deep black. The negative I have is it is a bit shiny and when it starts to come off, it breaks off in pieces.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I think the Jordana brand as a whole is so underrated. They have some really amazing products and they're all super affordable. This liner is no different. It is super easy to use. It glides on so easily and is never patchy, plus once it dries down it lasts all day on me. That's a huge plus in my book.
Julie M.
I love these eyeliners, although I only have the blue and green. I used the blue to add a pop of color to my makeup without too much craziness. It applies so smoothly and brightly. I absolutely love how it looks; it is also under $5. My only issue is that is stains my eye even after washing it off.
maria d.
carmel, IN
I keep hearing about Jordana products...are they high-end or drugstore? where can I find them?
Lupitaa R.
How long does your eyeliner last with this Jordana Cat Eye Liner? How many hrs approximately?
Ebonie H.
Are the colors really as vibrant as they look on the tubes? I'm looking for an eyeliner that is a little more bold than what I have now, and I want something that will pop.
samantha n.
logan, OH
Is this a good eye liner and a good price
SoNice T.
I am a fan of Jordana. How well is this product?