BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

•Smooth Application

Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Kissimmee, FL
I wish I could do a 3 1/2 , I have a love/hate relationship with these. They can be improved for sure, it's a hit or miss with each color. For instance there black isn't as black as I would like and drys sort of flaky, where as there blue one is amazing stays on all day super pigmented sooo pigmented that it actually stays after you clean your eye makeup off takes a good makeup remover to take off the full blue color off. And there gold color needs a few coats to get the pigment to come through. So for the price it's worth checking out if your looking to be adventurous and try some new colors you've never tried. Steer away from the black. Other than that have fun trying out new ways to do your eye makeup.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I absolutely love this eyeliner!! I've used it in both black and brown. I find that it lasts all day and doesn't smudge. Its thin brush is perfect for getting a crisp, thin line or creating a wing. I can get these liners to last a disgusting amount of time with taking out the stopper and adding in some eye drops to thin it out if it starts to get clumpy. I've had my current one for over a year and it still works great... for hygiene's sake, I should probably get a new one but it's good to know you can get your money's worth (not that this is even expensive at all!!)!
Saima S.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
I needed a gold eyeliner for Eid this year. Now most on the market are glitter eyeliners, but this is a metallic gold eyeliner. The brush on this is super thin which makes it easy to apply and get a sharp little wing. Beautiful. But if you have too much product on the brush, the brush will move the product around. Also it is a little crackly, but if you top it off with gold eyeshadow it'll last well and won't look crackly. This is not waterproof by the way.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
This liner is super long lasting and did not crease on my eyelids. It has a great consistency and was not hard to apply. The applicator is long enough giving you hand a lot of room to apply. It comes off easy for being so long lasting which makes my end of the day makeup removing process soo easy! I would recommend for the summer if you need something for the outdoor parties we all go to and you need it to stay in place. And at that price who can beat it!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
This eyeliner is very affordable! The color in the tube is true to color, or at least it was for the light purple. I actually saw this in a photo first and thought that the purple looked lighter in the picture which led me to pick it up. When I swatched I was slightly disappointed that it was just a little darker than expected but it did come out true to color on the cap. It's very easy to apply and goes on smoothly.
Tracey I.
Tracey I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jordana is one of the most "slept-on" brands. It is difficult to find in stores; I only see it in Walgreens and KMart, and the selection is pretty slim. The eyeliners are just wrapped in protective plastic and stuck in display holes- very easy to overlook. It's a shame because these are very pigmented, long-lasting, and easy to use eyeliners. I strongly recommend visiting the website.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I really enjoy Jordana products. This isn't the worst liquid liner I've ever used definitely not the best either. The staying power is not great and it kind of flakes off. plus I wasn't able to build it up because it would start to flake when I would go over it. however it does give a nice look if you can get it right and don't plan to wear all day
Karen H.
Karen H.
Red Lion, PA
Love everything from Jordana and these eyeliners are no exception. I've tried both the black and the brown and both are fantastic. They last all day, don't smudge and are very easy to apply. I have met had too much problem with them drying out. I have sensitive skin and eyes and these didn't bother my eyes at all. Great drugstore option!
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Cranston, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly love Jordana as a drugstore & beauty supply makeup brand, they are so affordable and good quality, I wouldn't give this specific eyeliner 5 stars because not all the colors are as pigmented as the black, purple and blue liner. Overall it is a great product for the price, it retails for under $5 in walgreens and beauty supplies
Kelley P.
Kelley P.
San Marcos, TX
Absolutely love this liner especially for the price you are paying. For the brighter colors, this is definitely a steal, especially if you just want one for a couple of uses and not for multiple everyday wear. I didn't have any trouble with them, but I know some people do. I have oily lids so maybe that had something to do with it.
Maria D.
Maria D.
carmel, IN
I keep hearing about Jordana products...are they high-end or drugstore? where can I find them?
Lupitaa R.
Lupitaa R.
How long does your eyeliner last with this Jordana Cat Eye Liner? How many hrs approximately?
Ebonie H.
Ebonie H.
Are the colors really as vibrant as they look on the tubes? I'm looking for an eyeliner that is a little more bold than what I have now, and I want something that will pop.
samantha n.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good eye liner and a good price
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
I was wondering if someone could help me out here. I am trying to learn how to do the wings on my eyes which eye liner is best for beginners? All help would be appreciated.