BeautyFaceFace Makeupe.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Jelly Pop Dew Primer

Elf Cosmetics Jelly Pop Dew Primer

Jelly Pop Dew Primer

Would you say that this is a good product for combo skin? I saw it on TikTok and want to update my makeup routine! Elf Cosmetics Jelly Pop Dew Primer
i’ve been wanting this for awhile but didn’t know if it was all for the hype?
How does this compare to the ELF mint primer . Besides, obviously the smell
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Jelly Pop Dew Primer!
Julia S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Elf Cosmetics Jelly Pop Dew Primer uploaded by Julia S.
I just finished my jelly pop dew primer and I’m so sad 🥲 This primer was so good on my skin. It’s clear, and feels sticky when putting on. Tip: After you put it on leave it on your skin for 30 seconds before putting in foundation for perfect application. I have acne prone skin and this didn’t break me out at all. There is a smell and I love it. It smells like fresh watermelon. Jelly Pop Dew Primer cost 10$ Note: I would buy again but I like to try new things so once I finish a product I like to get a new product. For my final thoughts: This primer is a really good dupe for the milk hydro primer, and is honestly way better skin and price wise. My skin always felt good with it on. Iv had this primer for about a year and a half and I used this for every time I put on makeup.
Jacalyn  M.
Love this product, totally lived up to the hype. Helps keep my makeup on all day. I do use the elf pore putty primer also to minimize my texture (cystic acne, scars, large pores on my nose), but I highly recommend the JellyPop primer. I will absolutely buy it again.
Rebecca C.
Pawlet, VT
Elf Cosmetics Jelly Pop Dew Primer uploaded by Rebecca C.
I enjoy this primer. Leave last the skin hydrated and a good tacky base for foundation to stick. I feel it makes my makeup last longer too. It does have a bit of watermelon jolly rancher scent. (I like it haha) I only have the mini size but when I use that up, I will most likely purchase the full size.
Marlene  E.
Mission, TX
Elf Cosmetics Jelly Pop Dew Primer uploaded by Marlene  E.
Purchased at: ULTA
This primer feels so refreshing and like a sticky feeling when you put it on! I love when primers feel sticky because it means your foundation is going to be last even longer ! Elf Cosmetics Jelly Pop Dew Primer
Maren T.
Metairie, LA
Elf Cosmetics Jelly Pop Dew Primer uploaded by Maren T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this primer! It is a complete dupe for hydrogrip! Love it, inexpensive and does the trick!
Olive  U.
Phoenix, AZ
Elf Cosmetics Jelly Pop Dew Primer uploaded by Olive  U.
I’ve been using this for almost week and it works great ! It’s a wonderful lower priced dupe of Milk Hydro Grip Primer. It’s lightweight, grips makeup , and keeps my foundation, blush and powder in place . I do wish it was easier to find though. I had to order this off the ELF cosmetics website , and on Amazon is it’s double the price . Please ELF keep making this product thank you .
Rachel M.
Broomall, PA
Elf Cosmetics Jelly Pop Dew Primer uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: ULTA
My go to primer! I use this primer is addition to Elf’s putty primer for the perfect base. It adds the perfect tackiness before adding foundation on top. It makes your makeup last all night long... blood, sweat and tears! I loved this product and will definitely be buying it again. Elf Cosmetics Jelly Pop Dew Primer
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
Elf Cosmetics Jelly Pop Dew Primer uploaded by Alyssa R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these primers but I really like using them on my T zone and under my eyes, I find they’re very thick and sticky and tend to feel a little gross if they’re applied all over my face. You only need a drop and I love how affordable these are!
Teresa M.
Tulsa, OK
Elf Cosmetics Jelly Pop Dew Primer uploaded by Teresa M.
I have been wanting to try this primer for a long time. It’s a little tacky feeling it goes on really nice. It has a very subtle shine.it will help keep makeup looking nice throughout the day.
Bridget W.
Louisville, KY
Elf Cosmetics Jelly Pop Dew Primer uploaded by Bridget W.
Purchased at: ULTA
First time using this and I love it!! My skin looked SO GOOD (before my eyeshadow fallout ruined it) I was just staring at myself on FaceTime with my fiance like “wow, I’m that bitch”. Totally worth the price too! Glad I finally got to jump on the bandwagon with this product

126 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Naomi A.
il y a 2 mois
Kendra M. il y a un mois
I think so! I don’t find it it to be necessarily drying or mattifying, it’s more gripping than anything. The finish is super tacky, which is great for holding my makeup in place!
Amber C.
Memphis, TN
il y a 10 mois
Elf Cosmetics Jelly Pop Dew Primer IS this good for dry skin?
Cayle K. il y a 7 mois
Yes! Hyaluronic acid and watermelon extract is super hydrating! Love this primer ❤️