MakeupEye MakeupEyelinere.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner

Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner

Intense Ink Eyeliner

Does this smudge or fade throughout the day?
[brand:prestige-waterproof-eyeliner] Does it smudge? Is it worth the buy? Is it hard to take off?
is this product easy to use?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
Best eyeliner for a quick and easy winged liner look. Dries super fast so there is little risk of smudging. in reviews
I bought this eyeliner in black, and it's my go to liner now. It doesn't smudge around like kohl, stays in place all day, and is easy to hold. It's like holding a fat marker. The tip is fine and the harder you press/bend it makes a thicker line. in reviews
Very impressed with this eyeliner! The tip is fine enough to get the thinnest wings I've ever drawn! Definitely would buy again. Very easy to use and dries quickly. in reviews
Magan N.
Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Magan N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product. I've never used any kind of liquid liner or anything like this. It's so much better than the pencils or pens I've used in the past. I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Kelsey H.
Monroe, WI
Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Kelsey H.
Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was nice to use but the marker was harder to use to do the wings. Would use again but when I have more time to play with it. Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner
Emily C.
Mesa, AZ
Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Emily C.
Purchased at: Target
Not my favorite. This eyeliner doesn't last very long gets smudged or wiped off look not long after wearing it. Also the brush is a too big. I wish it tapered off more or had a thinner edge to it it just seems so thick. Also you have to double apply to get a good pigment otherwise the black doesn't look right.
Geraldine S.
Madison Hts, MI
Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Geraldine S.
Purchased at: Target
I’m not sure why for some it’s dried out, but it’s intense, sharp and the point/tip is fine. I have been using it for several years. It’s not sticky like other eyeliners. It does the job for a great price.
Kayla M.
Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Kayla M.
Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Kayla M.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner is the bomb diggity! I absolutely adore the pen shape/packaging for the liner because it makes it so much easier to apply a cute winged line. You obviously can’t beat the price as well considering it lasts ALL day LONG 💜🥳💜
Samantha A.
California
Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Samantha A.
this is amazing for beginners easy to work with the product is amazing in general Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner #elf #eyeliner #makeup #musthave #begginersmusthave
Michelle N.
Pompano Beach , FL
Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Michelle N.
I love this liner is definitely my go to for a dupe high end liner 🥰 it’s matte and you can build it up without problem if you wanted a more bold thicker look to your eyes 👀 . Can’t never go wrong with the price! I’ve been loving elf cosmetics products lately 😊
Lauren P.
Tampa, FL
Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Lauren P.
Purchased at: Walmart
For the price this is the best eyeliner I’ver every used. I bought it as a cheap option in a time of desperation and absolutely love it. The tip is easy to use and the color is great. Doesn’t leak and is easy to apply. I like to make a wing and then do a thin line over the top of my lid. This is perfect for the job!
Caitlin L.
Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Caitlin L.
This eyeliner is terrible I oughtvwhy not for four buck but no thanks doesn’t come out was any any makes your eyeliner super thick if you can get it to work the tip bends just not for me don’t recommend
Amberlee J.
Henrietta, NY
Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner uploaded by Amberlee J.
Easy to use but it tends to smudge. I like pens and so it was a good size to grip on too and I was able to make things precise. But it also tends to run out pretty fast.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hayley B.
il y a 4 mois
Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner Does it smudge? Is it worth the buy? Is it hard to take off?
Maren G. il y a 4 mois
I love this one, it comes off easily too! Doesn’t smudge!
Evelyn R.
CHILE
il y a 8 mois
Vanessa D. il y a 5 mois
It sucks. Waste of money.
Jennifer H.
Salem, IN
il y a 9 mois
Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner ?Is this eyeliner worth paying the price quoted??
Joahn D. il y a 5 mois
What I live about all Elf products is they they are affordable and are just as effective as high end products. You can't go wrong with this product.
Tesica B.
Richmond, KY
il y a 10 mois
Elf Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner Does this product achieve a perfect cat eye effect?
Gisela G. il y a 2 mois
Absolutely! It’s a must! You will not be disappointed! Good Luck!