e.l.f. Cosmetics Illuminating Primer Mist

This water-based primer mist preps skin for smooth makeup application and a radiant look. The soft illuminating formula creates an instant glow and is enriched with purified water, cucumber, and vitamins B and E to nourish the skin leaving it looking dewy and fresh.

How To Use:

• Hold the bottle 8 to 10 inches from the face and mist with several sprays evenly all over the skin.
  • Use before makeup application to help prime skin, after makeup application to set makeup, or throughout the day to refresh!

Net 1.01. fl. oz. (30 mL)

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Extract, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Coceth-7, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cyclodextrin, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide  MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491)

How does this work compared to a primer that you put on in a gel form? I’ve never tried a spray on primer before. Is this better!
Has anyone use the elf printer does it work good on normal to dry skin [product:elf-illuminating-primer-mist]
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Illuminating Primer Mist!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoPhiladelphia
Honestly picked this up at Target I think because I desperately needed a low budget primer/spray. It got the job done, the consistency was tacky enough for my foundation. But it ran out veryyy quickly, maybe within a few weeks worth of use. I wish there were more product but then again the packaging is sort of small. But for the price I guess it does what its supposed to.
2 months agoMorgantown
I love primer mist! My face feels so fresh after apply this. I would say it give it simmer looks but natural at the same thing. I really haven’t noticed it hide my pores. I would recommend it other as long as you like the simmer wet look. I mean it look natural but give you like that extra glow.
3 months agoPrinceton, WV
I think this product is a really good product and works really well. It does kinda but not the bes at hiding pores. I would definitely lower the price and make it to hide pores better. No there is no sun protection. I would but wouldn't. It is kinda hard, I'm on the fence with this one.
17 days ago
I use this before I put my actual primer on and as a setting spray. I love this stuff makes my skin super dewy and glory. I need all the glow I can get lol because my skin is dry as the desert.
3 months ago
I love this before and after makeup!! I used this on prom night and my skin was dewy but not oily. It also made my makeup stay in place even after being in a really hot room with tons of dancing! I adore this spray so much.
a month agoBellflower
I love this product! It makes my skin look so dewy before applying my foundation and it lasts all day/ night. It really absorbs into the skin and makes my skin look naturally hydrated and glowy. I love!!!
2 months agoCorbin, KY
In my opinion this is one of my favorites from elf it does leave a nice glow to your skin I don't think it has any shimmer in it just a pretty glow so yeah for the money this is a wonderful primer
2 months ago
Refreshing and light, I will say I was bummed when I ran out. It didn't splatter the way many of the sprays do, so I am a fan of the packaging. It goes on quickly and easily, doesn't dry out my face, and makeup goes on smoothly over it. Happy.
a month agoPrestonsburg, KY
Guys I really like this mist. It creates a sticky base for foundation to cling to and give such a light lit from within illumination. The sprayer does need to be fixed because it is speratic and not even. I deal with it because it's such a good primer water.
a month agoLittle Rock, AR
This spray is kinda shimmery & it has a pretty glow. I love it, I sometimes use it as a setting spray & mostly to make my eyeshadows/highlighters pop more (it adds a pretty sheen & shimmer). I will definitely purchase again once I run out.