BeautyFaceFace Makeupe.l.f. Cosmetics
Illuminating Face Primer, Radiant Glow

e.l.f. Cosmetics Illuminating Face Primer, Radiant Glow

This multi-purpose primer preps your skin and fills in fine lines so makeup goes on evenly for a long-lasting luminous finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Illuminating Face Primer, Radiant Glow!
Kelli P.
Franklin, GA
I love the way this primer feels on my face, and the glowing look it gives my skin before I apply my makeup. Great buy for the price!
mia Z.
Windsor, ON
Very tacky. But it’s supposed to be like that. I enjoyed this product. Not my favourite but i use it and it does blue out my pores which is what it’s supposed to do so if you like tacky primers that clear your pores then go ahead buy it .
Khai C.
Brampton, ON
This primer has a creamy formula it also has gold flecks/shimmer. The good thing is, you can't feel it on the skin; it's very lightweight. Elf Cosmetics Illuminating Face Primer- Large
Amanda M.
Summerland
I liked this product and thought that it was a good price but the packaging is a bit misleading. Upon opening the bottle I realized there was a smaller vial inside of the big bottle.

Looking for your answer?